Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Ftshist
Ftshist Womens Faux Leather Sexy Leggings Matte Black High Elastic Patent Leather Pants Skinny Tight High Waist Wetlook Trousers
$41.12-33%

speerise
SPEERISE Women Shiny Metallic Unitard Long Sleeve Mock Neck Ballet Jumpsuits One Piece Turtleneck Dance wear Men Zentai Costumes
$30.10-28%

bodystockings
Sexy Halter Fishnet Bodystocking See Through Hollow Open Crotch Mesh BodySuit Women's Lingerie Set Bra Stocking Gloves Underwear
$10.01-55%

Leosoxs lingerie
2024New Lingerie Top Crop Sexy Women's Lace Floral Bralet Bra Bustier Back Closure Bandeau Crop Top Padded Bra Bralette Straples
$36.28

hentai
Genshin Impact Figure Kamisato Ayaka Yae Miko Nilou Keqing Kawaii Game Hentai Anime Figure Hot Girl Collection Doll Gift Boy Toy
$226.65-29%

latex catsuit
Latex Rubber Catsuit Gummi handmade Black Corset Womens Waist Trainer Body S-XXL
$1012.41-64%

crossdresser silicone body
Tgirl 7th Version Shemale Silicone Body Suits Fullbody Long Length Pants Transgender Crossdress Drag Queen Cosplay Breast Forms
$1207.58-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hiro Gato Spandex Collection
(14 Dec 2020, 17:15 )Will90MeeG Wrote: Just ordered a couple of things so wish me luck!

This is awesome! I have eagerly waited to find someone to vouch for quality. I found two guys wearing their leotards on Instagram but neither responded to messages. 

Hiro is a bit expensive to others. It's worth it if it's quality. Japan leads the industry for quality, innovative fabrics and fit. Several factories produce some of the best swimsuits on the market, but like anything else there are factories that produce junk too. I love Hiro's high cut thong leotards, but what really interests me is their "full bottom" style which according to them is true Brazilian! It's basically pretty close to JP Racing swim/leotards I have wanted to buy for ages. JP doesn't respond to email... I even had a Japanese friend write them but they don't respond to email outside of Japan. It looks like they only sell in Japan 😟. I know there are buying agents for stuff like that but most have terrible reviews. 

Hiro is the only brand offering a high cut full bottom which is awesome if they check out! I just hate to throw money away. I had a very difficult start with tightshop.de. I would place an order, wait and wait and wait months after they said my products would ship only to get leotards and unitards that fit weird. They did make it right but it was nearly a year to get it. Crazy!
(24 Jul 2020, 18:32 )unlocal Wrote: Because I was measuring myself, and everyone maps measurements to actual garment size a bit differently, I had modest expectations about fit. With that said, the suit fits very well. I think I might tweak a few measurements for the next one (mostly to get it a bit snugger), but without having laid it out and double-checked I'd say that I got what I asked for.

Have someone measure you... neighbor, friend, mom or dad, sibling, whatever. Say you want to buy a new business suit and was looking at some of the designer suits on eBay, but need to know your sizing to buy one that fits. I'm sure you can come up with some creative reason like that. It's bad to spend fetish-money on something that only half fits.
(14 Dec 2020, 01:16 )Like Ra Wrote: Looks like they are online indeed. Let's merge threads...

I missed this...when I couldn't find the thread on the front page 'latest threads', I thought you deleted it. Haha! Yes, merge is good!
(14 Dec 2020, 18:49 )LeotardLover Wrote: I found two guys wearing their leotards on Instagram
Links? Photos? 😋
(14 Dec 2020, 19:00 )LeotardLover Wrote: I thought you deleted it.
Usually I merge & split, I delete very rarely (and only SPAM).
"Orange Mystique Metallic" leotard for NL Kingsday? 😋

leotard-pantyhose-119_shiny.jpg   

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/gato_hiro/status/136...8209527818
I like the sheer shiny catsuit and leotard:

hiro_gato-01_sheer_shiny_leotards_shiny_pantyhose.jpg     hiro_gato-04_shiny_psychedelic_catsuit.jpg     hiro_gato-05_shiny_shattered_glass_catsuit.jpg     hiro_gato-06_shiny_sheer_satin_catsuit.jpg   
I feel like I might be necro-ing this thread but I have got several items from them. The fabric is wonderful (shiny satin) and the quality is nice. They will even do custom measurements but (there is always a "but") I wish they would have a option to get rid of that darn seam in the back and also make the front v-cut just a tiny bit wider on the crotch. Those are my only two complaints about it.

Overall at least they let me do a short sleeve option and brought the leg cut down a good bit for me. I am not a fan of the REALLY high leg options.
(02 Oct 2022, 18:04 )Wolfboy1 Wrote: I feel like I might be necro-ing this thread
1. We do not have old threads.
2. The last post was made 4 days ago 😬

(02 Oct 2022, 18:04 )Wolfboy1 Wrote: I wish they would have a option to get rid of that darn seam in the back
The one that neatly gets between the ass cheeks?

(02 Oct 2022, 18:04 )Wolfboy1 Wrote: make the front v-cut just a tiny bit wider on the crotch.
Oh yeah, Hiro Gato is very high-cut and overly female oriented 😁
[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_os-c_gAzto
&list=PLm_HYw3v-oQuQzz4CHmbR1i15-QYzGb3p&index=1]80's Aerobics Girl in High Leg Leotard and shiny Pantyhose - YouTube[/url]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
About my spandex fetishism & bodysuit design spandex4fun 4 665 31 Oct 2023, 00:45
Last Post: Like Ra
Asian Spandex Girl asianspandexgrl 31 31,979 20 Mar 2020, 11:38
Last Post: asianspandexgrl
Spandex Queen 2013 ambersheen 3 5,865 23 Feb 2013, 00:20
Last Post: vanessa_fetish
Lycra/Spandex and Gags teh603 1 5,424 22 Aug 2011, 00:50
Last Post: Like Ra
Spandex swimsuit for sale Bella 8 7,943 27 Mar 2011, 11:46
Last Post: Bella

Contributors: Anne (1) , bondagetom1 (2) , Christina (1) , Culmor (1) , egregious (1) , HiroGato (3) , kenwaynguyen (4) , LeotardLover (8) , Like Ra (28) , mad.mardigan (1) , MIWSTIUS (3) , no smile (3) , scribblecake (3) , spandexninja (1) , Tinker D (2) , unicast (1) , unlocal (1) , Will90MeeG (3) , Wolfboy1 (1)