Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

telescopic masturbator
Telescopic Automatic Male Masturbator Cup Heat Man Masturbation Machine Oral Blowjob Vagina Pussy Adult Product Sex Toys for Men
$383.79-3%

sex toy vibrator
Long Tongue Cock Sleeve Ring Vibrator for Men Penis Massager 10 Frequency Clitoral Anal Stimulation Erotic Sex Toys for Couples
$14.92

Ftshist
Ftshist Patent Leather Side Split Midi Skirt Slim Solid Color High Waist Trumpet Hip Skirts Knee-length PVC Slit Elastic Vintage
$43.54-29%

telescopic masturbator
Mini Telescopic Sex Machine with Dildo 39mm Stroke 30 350rpm Reciprocating Linear Actuator Female 3XLR Masturbation Sexual Kits
$264.12-3%

latex zentai
Man leather latex catsuit Teddy bodysuit black red shiny Erotic Lingerie Bodysuits Zentai Body Wear One Piece jumpsuit
$16.65-20%

erotic
9cm Transparent Male Masturbator Artificial Pussy Vaginal for Men 18 Glans Sucking Penis Pump Spikes Exerciser Sex Toys Erotic
$3.12-2%

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy top elastic shirt color bottomed shirt long sleeveless suspender Oily silky vest sports Yoga swim Undershirt
$59.29-37%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hiro Gato Spandex Collection
(03 Jun 2023, 15:22 )Like Ra Wrote: Right&Tight. Skin-Tight

We're entering a whole new era of Spandex Ra! Wow!
Very high cutouts and shiny pantyhose

Source: https://twitter.com/Giaa56059985/status/...9557284246
Has anyone purchased any swimsuits from Hirogato's swimsuit site?
They have some interesting designs, and seems like they also have a new material: semi-matte.
I love Hiro Gato's stuff. I'm going to get a leotard soon as well as some pantyhose

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 PXL_20230507_063152982.jpg     PXL_20230820_061724634.jpg     PXL_20230722_071240405.jpg   
Hi all,

Little question.  I love xckny stuff, but I thing I’ll order from Hiro gato next as I’m a bit disappointed with the longevity.

Is Hiro Gato more durable for the price difference?

What material do they sell that feels the most like xckny stuff? 
Satin spandex or shiny Lycra?  And I’ll definitely by a sheer nylon full suit one day …

Thanks for your insight if any of you as aeady compared them
Yes, I think Hiro Gato is better made. I have these material types so far:

Mystique Metallic Blue
Mystique Metallic Black
Mystique Metallic Orange
Shiny Metallic Steel
Shiny Metallic Black
Shiny Metallic Blue
Shiny Metallic Pink
Semi Matte Spandex Black

And I have a Snakeskin Metallic Black Catsuit on the way.

My favourite is the Shiny Metallic Black. Quite similar to the Fetsfash Shiny Black, but slightly thicker.

So far none of them are like the xckny shiny lycra. But I am very happy with them.

I wish they made matching hoods though (Like Fetsfash do).

Not for the height of Summer, but for the cooler months - unless, of course, you're into sweating as you struggle!

Generously proportioned too. Don't order too large.
Ok, thanks for you insight 😊. Does the material last longer? I’ve found xckny very sensitive to rub. Mine are marked very fast by my corset, nipple clamp or cage (when lying on the ground hogtied). (Oddly, not on my nylon rope)
Any, Lycra spandex is prone to snagging & pilling.
It's just a delicate fabric. Usually, the more soft, slick and shiny, the more vulnerable it is.

So if you want durable, snag/pilling resistant 'spandex' , you're probably limited to PBT spandex and recycled ECO nylon spandex. Those can still look shiny, but they feel coarse and stiff compared to the really delicate Lycra.
Ok thanks. I guess I’ll need to be mirer selective about what I do and accept the consequence then.
I mean, quite often, women's "satin" panties are actually just Lycra as well. Maybe the percentile composition of it might be slightly different but it's basically the same and hence they're often known as "delicates". That's why those special lingerie laundry mesh bags exist, to protect the delicate lingerie in the washing machine.

That's also the reason why I manicure/take care of my hands' skin as well, to minimize the chances of any of my Lycra stuff snagging / pilling.
It's always such a petpeeve of mine when I see online photography of girls in Lycra...and then they have the girl seated on something like a tree or some industrial pallet and then I think to myself "Oh well...there goes another pair of silky Lycra leggings ruined and wasted 😣 ( c'mon, rough tree bark and splintered industrial wood, might as well rub the leggings on sandpaper).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
About my spandex fetishism & bodysuit design spandex4fun 4 665 31 Oct 2023, 00:45
Last Post: Like Ra
Asian Spandex Girl asianspandexgrl 31 31,979 20 Mar 2020, 11:38
Last Post: asianspandexgrl
Spandex Queen 2013 ambersheen 3 5,865 23 Feb 2013, 00:20
Last Post: vanessa_fetish
Lycra/Spandex and Gags teh603 1 5,424 22 Aug 2011, 00:50
Last Post: Like Ra
Spandex swimsuit for sale Bella 8 7,943 27 Mar 2011, 11:46
Last Post: Bella

Contributors: Anne (1) , bondagetom1 (2) , Christina (1) , Culmor (1) , egregious (1) , HiroGato (3) , kenwaynguyen (4) , LeotardLover (8) , Like Ra (28) , mad.mardigan (1) , MIWSTIUS (3) , no smile (3) , scribblecake (3) , spandexninja (1) , Tinker D (2) , unicast (1) , unlocal (1) , Will90MeeG (3) , Wolfboy1 (1)