Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-21%

crossdresser silicone body
600g/Pair B Cup Woman Body Breast Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Strap Fake Boobs False Breasts Enhancer for Crossdresser
$36.30-33%

crossdresser silicone mask
Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Cosplay Beauty Mask Collection realistic silicone masks Male to Female Full Head Mask
$173.02-7%

hypnosis device
EMS Sleep Aid Watch Microcurrent Pulse Sleeping Anti-anxiety Insomnia Hypnosis Device Fast Sleep Rest Wristband Watch Relief
$35.09-50%

deep throat gag
Women Sex Sucking Toys Silicone Oral Deep Throat Blow Job Lip Open Mouth Lip Gag Couple BDSM Adult Slave Erotic Games Sex Shop
$5.12-30%

bondage body
Body Harness Sexy Women Lingerie Leather Fetish Red Garters Suit Halloween Lingerie Bondage Accessories Corset Strap Bdsm Belt
$9.09-1%

bondage hood
Couple Adult Cosplay Games PU Leather Mask Hood Halloween Party Bondage Face Cover Sexy Fetish Full Head Hood With Lock
$232.95-26%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Girls in swimsuits and leotards
Two images of swimsuits I love

tumblr_mspuq4Zd6k1qk23yqo1_r1_540.png    - sexy Speedo
 tumblr_ngf4elRULM1qa63fao1_1280.jpg    - not suitable for the Olympics

Enjoy

MJ
I notice there's a tendency to sheerer fabrics and shorter sleeves with the Olympic gymnasts this year. My favourite leos so far:

1 Argentina.jpg     2 UK.jpg     3 USA.jpg   

Honourable mentions to the French and Japanese too. At the other end of the scale...

7 Australia.jpg     8 Uzbekistan.jpg     9 North Korea.jpg   
My favourite leotard (Sanne Wevers):

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUVLyi25gpY
That's nice.
I read that the USA's Swarovski spangled ones each cost the same as the average USA wedding dress and each gymnast was issued with nine. But that was in the Daily Liar.
I have to say that the highlight of the Olympics for me was Cătălina Ponor and her 'dominatrix' leotard (actually the description came from my girlfriend... my tongue was dragging on the floor at the time!)

Unfortunately I can't find any decent images - just these
 catalina ponor.jpg     catalina-ponor-rio2016.png   

MJ
(23 Aug 2016, 21:14 )culmor Wrote: That's nice.
I read that the USA's Swarovski spangled ones each cost the same as the average USA wedding dress and each gymnast was issued with nine. But that was in the Daily Liar.

I believe I heard $2,300 apiece during one of the broadcasts.

I wondered how....but they didn't mention Swarovski at the time. 

I don't wonder how any more.
The USA will be getting Bob Mackie to design the leos for Tokyo, I expect.

Unless  of course, Trump gets in. Iin which case they'll have to make do with a few recycled rhinestones  from a tiara remaindered at Claire's Accessories.
Oh those transparent Japanese ASICS'...

asics-transparent-swimsuit-01.jpg     asics-transparent-swimsuit-02.jpg     asics-transparent-swimsuit-03.jpg     asics-transparent-swimsuit-04.jpg     asics-transparent-swimsuit-05.jpg     asics-transparent-swimsuit-06.jpg   
Three very different swimsuits:

asics-swimsuit-01.jpg    Same ASICS as above, but black. Colours make difference
 green-leotard-01-white-stockings.jpg    Everything is weird here
 laced-swimsuit-01.jpg    Sooooo many layers to discover 😉
 tumblr_obqvwqk6EQ1sjqw8to6_1280.jpg     tumblr_obqvwqk6EQ1sjqw8to7_500.jpg     tumblr_obqvwqk6EQ1sjqw8to10_1280.jpg    - very nice!

tumblr_oattkoMxC41v3pnwfo1_500.jpg    - ...and with those additional touches that make all the difference 😁

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pharfaite swimsuits Like Ra 35 10,064 10 Apr 2024, 21:24
Last Post: FagMan
Swimsuits SwimBond 65 14,918 09 Apr 2024, 00:05
Last Post: Like Ra
Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos) Like Ra 302 306,269 08 Apr 2024, 12:45
Last Post: MermanPet
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 155,739 15 Feb 2024, 17:21
Last Post: Like Ra
Pengu Swimsuits Like Ra 13 835 13 Nov 2023, 18:43
Last Post: kenwaynguyen

Contributors: Anne (1) , blueboyia (1) , Culmor (3) , egregious (1) , FagMan (1) , Like Ra (15) , ltxrob (1) , madboyevil (2) , madjack (8) , MIWSTIUS (1) , TightSlip (1) , Tinker D (1) , Vixien (2)