Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

AYIYUN
AYIYUN 14kg Male Fake Asses Sex Masturbation Sex Toy Big Breast Ass Real Vagina Love Sex Doll Pocket Pusssy Silicone Half Body
$54.91-50%

soronssy
New Satin Glossy Silky Shorts Sexy Women Solid Pants Bikini Bottoms High Waist Sexy Tights Pants Swim Underpants Bathing Suit
$120.14-29%

sorbern
SORBERN 2018 Lady Fashion Cat Eye Glasses Acetate Optical Frames For Women Vintage Designer Eyeglasses Clear Lens Eyewear Oculos
$22.54-20%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Child Tank Dance Leotards Shiny Metallic Gymnastics Ballet Leotards For Girls Wet Look Stage Performance Costumes
$19.34-44%

shibari
Thicken Sex Cotton Bondage Restraint Rope Slave Roleplay Toys For Couples Adult Games Products Shibari Hogtie Fetish Harnes
$20.18

shiny pantyhose
Women's 1 Deniers Oil Shine High Waist Tights Glitter Pantyhose Open Crotch Sexy Shiny Super Thin Transparent Glitter Medias
$6.03-20%

bdsm
Sexy Thigh Garter Belt Women PU Leather Lingerie Leg Harness Women Bdsm Bondage Lingerie Gothic Fetish Erotic Rave Wear
$97.14

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General hypnosis and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) discussion
This was just posted on 8kun:

Quote:I'm not gonna bump for this, but you might find this interesting if it's not a LARP. People in the replies were angry and he ended up deleting the post right after I took the screenshot

my_experience_creating_a_tulpa_as_a_hypnotist-01.png   
(05 Nov 2020, 20:35 )female123 Wrote: is watching sissy and feminization hypnos sometimes a symptom of being trans? Cause sometimes it feels deeper than simply a fetish as i still want to be a female outside of an aroused state of mind. What do you think?
Nobody can answer this question. "Compare yourself now with yourself before" does not prove anything, because we naturally evolve and change without any hypnosis. Psycotechnologies might give you a higher "bias", a more pronounced inclination to choose A more often, than B, if A is something what you desire.

In other words, hypnosis does not belong to the official western medicine, as the mechanisms are unknown, the effects can not be proven, and the results are not repeatable.

We can speculate on how it might work (if it works), what the underlying principles are, but it's pretty much useless (besides logical exercises and quoting various experiences), because NOBODY will EVER know what the conscious is, unless that person jumps to the above "the human level" (quoted, because NOBODY knows what the "human level is").

I know, lots of generalizations here, but

- the reality in unknowable
- since the subject resides more in the philosophical plane, no grants/money will be provided to the scientists
- no money, no research
- the science follows the money, the funds are provided based on the researches, uroboros, vicious circle...
female123 Wrote:Also I was wondering, is watching sissy and feminization hypnos sometimes a symptom of being trans? Cause sometimes it feels deeper than simply a fetish as i still want to be a female outside of an aroused state of mind. What do you think?

I wouldn't say "symptom" because being trans (or queer, or bigender) is not a disease. I think a fetish can be "deep" too, and can be linked with gender identity, in many different ways.
The Like Ra Wrote:
female123 Wrote:is watching sissy and feminization hypnos sometimes a symptom of being trans? Cause sometimes it feels deeper than simply a fetish as i still want to be a female outside of an aroused state of mind. What do you think?
Nobody can answer this question. "Compare yourself now with yourself before" does not prove anything, because we naturally evolve and change without any hypnosis. Psycotechnologies might give you a higher "bias", a more pronounced inclination to choose A more often, than B, if A is something what you desire.

In other words, hypnosis does not belong to the official western medicine, as the mechanisms are unknown, the effects can not be proven, and the results are not repeatable.

We can speculate on how it might work (if it works), what the underlying principles are, but it's pretty much useless (besides logical exercises and quoting various experiences), because NOBODY will EVER know what the conscious is, unless that person jumps to the above "the human level" (quoted, because NOBODY knows what the "human level is").

I know, lots of generalizations here, but

- the reality in unknowable
- since the subject resides more in the philosophical plane, no grants/money will be provided to the scientists
- no money, no research
- the science follows the money, the funds are provided based on the researches, uroboros, vicious circle...

I think reality is partially knowable, and that the main problem with studying hypnosis is not about money but about ethical limits: we cannot compare the effects of hypnosis on people when the files are not freely chosen by people, because it would go against people's rights.
(06 Nov 2020, 00:26 )princesitanatty Wrote: reality is partially knowable,
Absolutely, hence we have GPS, CRISPR and nuclear weapon 😊

(06 Nov 2020, 00:26 )princesitanatty Wrote: ethical limits
Also true, but this is small part of the problem. Just choose the subject of the research more neutral.

(06 Nov 2020, 00:26 )princesitanatty Wrote: it would go against people's rights.
People must explicitly agree, as with all hypnosis, psychological and medical researches.

The hypnosis and psychedelic researches died from between late 70s to 00s (17-18s for psychedelics). So, it's not just about ethics. However, the researches in the 70s were much more interesting.
Like Ra Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:reality is partially knowable,
Absolutely, hence we have GPS, CRISPR and nuclear weapon 😊

princesitanatty Wrote:ethical limits
Also true, but this is small part of the problem. Just choose the subject of the research more neutral.

princesitanatty Wrote:it would go against people's rights.
People must explicitly agree, as with all hypnosis, psychological and medical researches.

The hypnosis and psychedelic researches died from between late 70s to 00s (17-18s for psychedelics). So, it's not just about ethics. However, the researches in the 70s were much more interesting.
There are interesting studies of hypnosis with more neutral topics. But they cannot answer our more interesting questions about the causal effects of sissification hypnofiles.
(06 Nov 2020, 01:41 )princesitanatty Wrote: But they cannot answer our more interesting questions about the causal effects of sissification hypnofiles.
😁 True!

I'm really interested in files (hypno, NLP, meditation, whatever), that cause measurable physical effects and/or change the reality (e.g. when suddenly everything around begins to move in the "right" or "desirable" "direction").
Idk Before sissy hypnosis and feminization hypnosis i used to only like women, but after several years of getting into this genre along with sometimes very deep trance sessions I have started to feel like a woman inside? I still like women, don't like men irl (except if I imagine myself as his gf or when I am deep into sissy hypno) but there's this strange new cognitive dissonance I have with women. Like as soon as get attracted to them, something in my mind (maybe influenced from hypnos) immediately turns that attraction to envy of how great they look and that I will never look like them, have as much success or attention or love. And then I get into this mental state where I am confused whether I love woman because I idolize and admire them or whether I'm still a (confused) guy who wants to be with them but has no chance.

It's so strange...but i will say this...if I had a choice to flip a magical switch or reincarnate as the opposite gender, i wouldn't hesitate for a second!
(06 Nov 2020, 05:18 )female123 Wrote: immediately turns that attraction to envy of how great they look and that I will never look like them
Same 😁
(06 Nov 2020, 05:22 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Nov 2020, 05:18 )female123 Wrote: immediately turns that attraction to envy of how great they look and that I will never look like them
Same 😁

Ikr! But it makes it difficult to live. Take for example Belle Delphine (whom you posted a week ago in a different thread), like I find her attractive, but if i had the choice to date her or switch places with her, i would definitely choose the latter. I just envy how she or other women get so much attention from guys, and well i want that aswell 😊 What's even more sad to me is that I am in my early twenties like her and I feel that each day that passes I am losing my chance to take HRT to become like her (or at least as close as possible in this life). It's actually really sad and these feelings only get worse when I see other women enjoying being themselves on a daily basis..while I quietly suffer each day because of the fact that I was born in the wrong body😔😭

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Short and effective hypno and NLP files Like Ra 1 3,666 19 May 2022, 23:15
Last Post: alavkin
Layered(?), NLP like files, what is how perceived? peterpumm 4 2,754 25 Nov 2019, 23:12
Last Post: Like Ra