Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Short Sleeve Swimwear Women One Piece Swimsuit Men Swimming bodysuit Competitive Swimming Suit Plus Size Women's Swimsuits
$37.50-34%

crossdress anime
Large size G Cup Cotton Breast Forms Fake BoobsDrag Queen Breastplate For Crossdresser Cosplay
$119.79-3%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY 3-12 Years Tank Shorty Unitard for Girls Kids Romper Ballet Skate Bodysuits Gymnastics Leotard Toddler Dance Costume
$18.14-40%

ultra shimmery tights
New Arrival Sexy Female Women Ultra Shimmery Stretch Toe to Bust Crotchless 30 Denier Body Stocking Pantyhose Lingerie Bodysuit
$8.32-21%

silicone bodysuit
Silicone Vacuum Cup Suction Cups Vacuum Cans Shaper Clothes
$19.67

leather pencil skirt
ZANZEA Office Lady Wrap Hips Jupe Fashion PU Leather Midi Skirt 2023 Autumn Women Front Slit Skirt Korean High Waist Long Faldas
$11.76

1d oil stockings
Ultra Thin 1D Sexy Tights Oil Shiny Open Crotch Stockings For Women High Waist See Through Pantyhose Gloss Smoothly Medias
$5.46

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Freddy's WR.UP faux leather jeans.
 Vorders.jpg   

After seeing these pics of Vorders watching the rugby I knew I had to buy a couple of pairs of those stretch jeans. Not cheap but worth it, they certainly 'lift and separate'. 

Red Freddy's with shoes.jpg     Red Freddy's with boots.jpg     Black Freddy's with shoes.jpg     Black Freddy's with boots.jpg   

The size chart told me I needed 'xs' which is a bit odd because I'm usually a women's medium(ish) but hey, they're just comfortably snug 😊

Freddy's caged.JPG   

In addition to the 'leather effect' ones there's also a 'rubber' version that almost certainly isn't but I've not found them in my size yet.
How, where did you buy them?
Once I'd  identified the brand I did nothing cleverer than search ebay.  UK Store: db3-fashion-boutique had my size in stock but as the expression goes 'Other vendors are available'.

What I particularly  like about these jeans is that they have internal silicone 'gripper' bands under their bum.  A heavier-duty version of those that 'hold-up' stockings have you need to work them up into your gluteal crease when putting the jeans on. It's enormous fun. believe me 😊  

When my first pair arrived I wore them for twenty-four hours straight. Yes, I slept in them. They're beyond comfortable, wearing them is like having every inch of your lower half constantly hugged. Wonderful jeans, worth every penny.
Well spotted! The 'X' on the back of the waistband must have been hard to find. But, my word, Vorders looks fab in them (she is also an inspiration!). I see they're out of the red ones now.
omg i wish i saw the last pic and realized it was a dude before i let my leather trigger get me that worked up
seriously almsot felt like i was tricked and trapped
(04 Mar 2020, 21:04 )batmetal Wrote: omg i wish i saw the last pic and realized it was a dude before i let my leather trigger get me that worked up
seriously almsot felt like i was tricked and trapped
I missed the overall satisfaction assessment - do you like it? Click "Thank you"! 😊 Just like I did 😋
god i shouldnt have admitted i got tricked triggers are to strong. i love fit strong women and leather. i got dooped
I feel really bad about that, I thought everyone knew..
😟
I'll just make it plain, my icon isn't exactly Catwoman.
(06 Mar 2020, 21:17 )Culmor Wrote: my icon isn't exactly Catwoman.
WAT?????!!!!!!!!!!
(06 Mar 2020, 21:48 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Mar 2020, 21:17 )Culmor Wrote: my icon isn't exactly Catwoman.
WAT?????!!!!!!!!!!
You've only just seen through my criminal conundrum? LOL.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Showcase your leather style Veroki 4 593 02 Aug 2023, 16:56
Last Post: Veroki
Leather shopping - interesting finds Like Ra 14 9,049 29 Apr 2023, 15:12
Last Post: MasterDQ
Girls in leather (photos, videos) Like Ra 34 20,042 13 Aug 2022, 20:52
Last Post: Like Ra
Story of a Leather Drive PJNagrom 4 2,041 26 May 2020, 13:44
Last Post: PJNagrom
Leather sleepsack on ebay essanym 0 1,344 24 Jul 2019, 05:51
Last Post: essanym

Contributors: batmetal (3) , Culmor (14) , essanym (1) , latexballet (4) , Like Ra (13) , ltxrob (5) , no smile (1) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (1)