Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Freddy's WR.UP faux leather jeans.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[attachment=39008]

After seeing these pics of Vorders watching the rugby I knew I had to buy a couple of pairs of those stretch jeans. Not cheap but worth it, they certainly 'lift and separate'. 

[attachment=39009][attachment=39010][attachment=39012][attachment=39013]

The size chart told me I needed 'xs' which is a bit odd because I'm usually a women's medium(ish) but hey, they're just comfortably snug 😊

[attachment=39014]

In addition to the 'leather effect' ones there's also a 'rubber' version that almost certainly isn't but I've not found them in my size yet.
How, where did you buy them?
Once I'd  identified the brand I did nothing cleverer than search ebay.  UK Store: db3-fashion-boutique had my size in stock but as the expression goes 'Other vendors are available'.

What I particularly  like about these jeans is that they have internal silicone 'gripper' bands under their bum.  A heavier-duty version of those that 'hold-up' stockings have you need to work them up into your gluteal crease when putting the jeans on. It's enormous fun. believe me 😊  

When my first pair arrived I wore them for twenty-four hours straight. Yes, I slept in them. They're beyond comfortable, wearing them is like having every inch of your lower half constantly hugged. Wonderful jeans, worth every penny.
Well spotted! The 'X' on the back of the waistband must have been hard to find. But, my word, Vorders looks fab in them (she is also an inspiration!). I see they're out of the red ones now.
omg i wish i saw the last pic and realized it was a dude before i let my leather trigger get me that worked up
seriously almsot felt like i was tricked and trapped
(04 Mar 2020, 21:04 )batmetal Wrote: [ -> ]omg i wish i saw the last pic and realized it was a dude before i let my leather trigger get me that worked up
seriously almsot felt like i was tricked and trapped
I missed the overall satisfaction assessment - do you like it? Click "Thank you"! 😊 Just like I did 😋
god i shouldnt have admitted i got tricked triggers are to strong. i love fit strong women and leather. i got dooped
I feel really bad about that, I thought everyone knew..
😟
I'll just make it plain, my icon isn't exactly Catwoman.
(06 Mar 2020, 21:17 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]my icon isn't exactly Catwoman.
WAT?????!!!!!!!!!!
(06 Mar 2020, 21:48 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Mar 2020, 21:17 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]my icon isn't exactly Catwoman.
WAT?????!!!!!!!!!!
You've only just seen through my criminal conundrum? LOL.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5