Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress anime
Oshi No Ko Arima Kana/Hoshino Ruby Song and Dance Performance Dress Girl Red Uniform Halloween Anime Carnival Crossdressing Set
$43.62-30%

zippidy
Silver Crystals Black Jacket Short Dress Evening Dance Blazer Outfit Set Birthday Celebrate Performance Costume tengchong
$135.52-19%

ballet high heels
Dance Toe Pads Toe Pouches Pads Ballet Dance Toe Pads Soft Toe Covers Pointe Shoes High Heels Toe Caps For Women Girls
$7.78-65%

headphone sleeping mask
Sleep Headphones White Noise Cancelling Music Bluetooth 5.2 Silk Eye Mask Auto Shut Off 100% Light Blackout Sleeping Eye Covers
$163.35-43%

speerise
Speerise Girls Spandex Ballet Jazz Gymnastic Hot Boy Shorts Dance for Dancewear Wholesale Dance Shorts Dancers
$11.48-14%

speerise
Speerise Dance Leotard For WomenSilver Turtleneck Shiny Metallic Gymnastics Ballet Leotards Long Sleeve Mens Bodysuit Costumes
$21.77-31%

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra-thin Lace Stockings Charming Transparent Silicone Band Silk Stockings Oil Shiny Women Lingerie Pole Dance Sexy Hosiery
$5.12

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Freddy's WR.UP faux leather jeans.
(23 Mar 2020, 15:16 )latexballet Wrote: She just kindly chuckled and gave me her email, because she wanted to see me in them. So I took a photo and send it to her.
Shinyyyyyyy!!!!

(23 Mar 2020, 15:16 )latexballet Wrote: She was very happy, went to that store once more, picked up some jeggings, also got a nice discount.
So much fun, everybody's happy plus a nice bonus!
I mentioned earlier that the sizes given on the Freddy's website seem very generous. Dressing for the home office this morning I noticed their label said 'UK 6' which as I'd expect to take a 12 or a 14 came as a bit of a surprise!
Woot! 
I just won a pair of the discontinued shiny black pvc Freddy's on ebay! These are going to look sooo damn cool! Admittedly they're size 'small' rather than 'extra small' as my leather-effect pairs are but I'm sure they'll fit just fine.

Freddy (1).jpg   

A warning to BatMetal, there will be pics towards the end of the week 😉
Let's get the CB6000 out of the way first...

pvc chastity.JPG   

then the amazingly squeaky Freddy's.

pvc freddys.JPG   
Wow @Culmor, those look great.  Why on earth did they discontinue those, I wonder?
Was a hard choice between EOTD and here...

Both would have just been greedy and rude!!
 Screenshot_20201106-185417_Reddit.jpg   

What a bum!!! 😁 😁
(06 Nov 2020, 19:57 )ltxrob Wrote: Was a hard choice between EOTD and here...
Nice! But these are not Freddy's, are they?
(06 Nov 2020, 22:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Nov 2020, 19:57 )ltxrob Wrote: Was a hard choice between EOTD and here...
Nice! But these are not Freddy's, are they?
 no you are probably right, overlooked that part... apparently I just read the "faux Leather Jeans" part of the title and went close enough.... ooops  😇
Andy just posted this photo of Carol Vorderman in tighter-than-skin PVC(?) jeans:

carol_vorderman-01-red_leather_jeans.jpg   

Can't agree more with @Culmor - what a breathtaking look!
Hard to believe she's sixty isn't it? She has some interesting taste in mirrors too.

Vorders 1.jpg     Vorders 2.jpg   

This is the portrait she commissioned for her sixtieth, it's titled 'I Have Control'. Gulp!

Vorders 3.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Showcase your leather style Veroki 4 588 02 Aug 2023, 16:56
Last Post: Veroki
Leather shopping - interesting finds Like Ra 14 9,030 29 Apr 2023, 15:12
Last Post: MasterDQ
Girls in leather (photos, videos) Like Ra 34 20,019 13 Aug 2022, 20:52
Last Post: Like Ra
Story of a Leather Drive PJNagrom 4 2,037 26 May 2020, 13:44
Last Post: PJNagrom
Leather sleepsack on ebay essanym 0 1,342 24 Jul 2019, 05:51
Last Post: essanym

Contributors: batmetal (3) , Culmor (14) , essanym (1) , latexballet (4) , Like Ra (13) , ltxrob (5) , no smile (1) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (1)