Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

CYOMI
CYOMI Silicone Bodysuit Fake Vagina Realistic Breast Forms No Arms Fake Boobs for Transgender Crossdresser Drag Queen Shemale
$322.89-51%

aonihua women one
Surfing Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$31.45-20%

oil encasement
Oil Glossy Shiny Encased Hand Penis Sheath Bodystocking Tights Pantyhose Rompers Jumpsuit Hot Sexy Transparent Lingerie Bodysuit
$22.82-30%

msemis
Kid Girls Navy Shiny Tutu Dress Halloween Christmas Princess Cosplay Costume Sequins Bow Ballet Leotard Dresses Dancewear
$20.93-38%

electro anal
18+ Adults Electro Shock Penis Ring Electric Cock Cage Urethra Pulse Anal Butt Plug Estim Nipple Sucker Clamps Adults Sex Toys
$2.57-1%

soronssy
Japanese Satin Pants Glossy Silky Smooth Sexy Tight Opaque High Waist Wet Look Pantyhose Shiny Sports Swim Pants Bottoms Womens
$200.56-32%

amoresy
AMORESY Fashion Men Shiny Satin Running Spandex Sleeveless Tights Sports Hurdle Vest Smooth Pullover Breathable Activewear Tops
$278.30-18%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Freddy's WR.UP faux leather jeans.
Are you saying that you are not real Catwoman??? Oooohhhhh ... my world has just crashed... Spiderman? Where are you when we need you? Klingons are attacking!!!
Sort of related, the i ran an article on 'crazy cat ladies' earlier this week which started off with a useful guide on how to distinguish a cat lady from Catwoman.

text2.JPG   

Latex and a whip, see?

Balent 7.jpg   

Incidentally, should this thread be linked to from EotD? OK, it was accidental but it seems to have worked somewhere 😊 Perhaps if I'd posted tucked instead of caged it would still be.

Tuck v cage.JPG   
(07 Mar 2020, 11:47 )Culmor Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=39351]   
Out of these two, the one of the right definitely looks more interesting 😋
(07 Mar 2020, 22:02 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Mar 2020, 11:47 )Culmor Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=39351]   
Out of these two, the one of the right definitely looks more interesting 😋
It's the way of things, I believe.
For some unknown reason, the most obvious things get unnoticed (or ignored? or neglected? or purposely avoided?) by the most of the people 😁
While we are at it... As much as I hate cb6000, I must admit its profile is the most provocative and alluring 😋
(07 Mar 2020, 22:30 )Like Ra Wrote: ... As much as I hate cb6000, I must admit its profile is the most provocative and alluring 😋

While we're admitting things about the CB6000 I must say that it's grown on me, I like it much more than I initially did. IMHO the important thing appearance-wise is to shorten the side pins. Once you have the fitting right nip off their 'sticking-out' parts with a pair of side cutters and file them down to be flush with the cock ring. It looks so much better, in a few minutes you can have a custom job rather than a generic 'one size fits all'.
(06 Mar 2020, 21:17 )Culmor Wrote: I feel really bad about that, I thought everyone knew..
😟
I'll just make it plain, my icon isn't exactly Catwoman.
i honestly cant help ,y hand... I feel lie i gottriggered and wasnt even aware of that trigger  i love strong women   firm thighs and leather  .. so the view kinda hit some points
these jeans look amazing... sad that they dont seem to do them in very large sizes.. but on the upside it saves me some money!!
(08 Mar 2020, 17:41 )ltxrob Wrote: these jeans look amazing... sad that they dont seem to do them in very large sizes.. but on the upside it saves me some money!!

They're sized really small. I would expect to take a UK14 and yet the Freddy's size guide read 'XS'. Which fit fine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Showcase your leather style Veroki 4 585 02 Aug 2023, 16:56
Last Post: Veroki
Leather shopping - interesting finds Like Ra 14 9,022 29 Apr 2023, 15:12
Last Post: MasterDQ
Girls in leather (photos, videos) Like Ra 34 20,002 13 Aug 2022, 20:52
Last Post: Like Ra
Story of a Leather Drive PJNagrom 4 2,035 26 May 2020, 13:44
Last Post: PJNagrom
Leather sleepsack on ebay essanym 0 1,341 24 Jul 2019, 05:51
Last Post: essanym

Contributors: batmetal (3) , Culmor (14) , essanym (1) , latexballet (4) , Like Ra (13) , ltxrob (5) , no smile (1) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (1)