Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

metelam
Metelam One Piece Set Ultra Shiny Glossy Sheer Crotchless Pantyhose Thigh-Highs Stockings with Lace Garter Belts
$32.14

zlatameer
Latex Rubber Men Panties Shorts With Crotch Zip Handmade Underpants S-LPM074
$44.75-18%

transparent panties
Women's Sexy Panties Open Crotch Transparent Lace Bowknot G-string Thong Female Lingerie for Sex Underwear Erotic Pantys
$2.44

bondage high heels
PU Leather Ankle Locking Belts Cuffs Fixed High Heel Shoes Straps Erotic BDSM Bondage with Lock Key Adult Accessories Women
$9.83-30%

latex fetish
Sexy Army Green Latex Fetish Catsuit with Front Crotch Zip Rubber Jumpsuit Imitation Uniform Bodysuit w/o Hood Socks Gloves
$120.99-10%

silicone bodysuit
DEG Cup Huge Fake Boobs Bodysuit Plate Tits Silicone Breast Forms For Dragqueen Transgender Shemale Crossdresser Homosexual Gay
$124.94

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$54.45

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Freddy's WR.UP faux leather jeans.
 Vorders.jpg   

After seeing these pics of Vorders watching the rugby I knew I had to buy a couple of pairs of those stretch jeans. Not cheap but worth it, they certainly 'lift and separate'. 

Red Freddy's with shoes.jpg     Red Freddy's with boots.jpg     Black Freddy's with shoes.jpg     Black Freddy's with boots.jpg   

The size chart told me I needed 'xs' which is a bit odd because I'm usually a women's medium(ish) but hey, they're just comfortably snug 😊

Freddy's caged.JPG   

In addition to the 'leather effect' ones there's also a 'rubber' version that almost certainly isn't but I've not found them in my size yet.
How, where did you buy them?
Once I'd  identified the brand I did nothing cleverer than search ebay.  UK Store: db3-fashion-boutique had my size in stock but as the expression goes 'Other vendors are available'.

What I particularly  like about these jeans is that they have internal silicone 'gripper' bands under their bum.  A heavier-duty version of those that 'hold-up' stockings have you need to work them up into your gluteal crease when putting the jeans on. It's enormous fun. believe me 😊  

When my first pair arrived I wore them for twenty-four hours straight. Yes, I slept in them. They're beyond comfortable, wearing them is like having every inch of your lower half constantly hugged. Wonderful jeans, worth every penny.
Well spotted! The 'X' on the back of the waistband must have been hard to find. But, my word, Vorders looks fab in them (she is also an inspiration!). I see they're out of the red ones now.
omg i wish i saw the last pic and realized it was a dude before i let my leather trigger get me that worked up
seriously almsot felt like i was tricked and trapped
(04 Mar 2020, 21:04 )batmetal Wrote: omg i wish i saw the last pic and realized it was a dude before i let my leather trigger get me that worked up
seriously almsot felt like i was tricked and trapped
I missed the overall satisfaction assessment - do you like it? Click "Thank you"! 😊 Just like I did 😋
god i shouldnt have admitted i got tricked triggers are to strong. i love fit strong women and leather. i got dooped
I feel really bad about that, I thought everyone knew..

I'll just make it plain, my icon isn't exactly Catwoman.
(06 Mar 2020, 21:17 )Culmor Wrote: my icon isn't exactly Catwoman.
WAT?????!!!!!!!!!!
(06 Mar 2020, 21:48 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Mar 2020, 21:17 )Culmor Wrote: my icon isn't exactly Catwoman.
WAT?????!!!!!!!!!!
You've only just seen through my criminal conundrum? LOL.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Showcase your leather style Veroki 4 568 02 Aug 2023, 16:56
Last Post: Veroki
Leather shopping - interesting finds Like Ra 14 8,978 29 Apr 2023, 15:12
Last Post: MasterDQ
Girls in leather (photos, videos) Like Ra 36 19,918 13 Aug 2022, 20:52
Last Post: Like Ra
Story of a Leather Drive PJNagrom 4 2,028 26 May 2020, 13:44
Last Post: PJNagrom
Leather sleepsack on ebay essanym 0 1,335 24 Jul 2019, 05:51
Last Post: essanym

Contributors: batmetal (3) , Culmor (14) , essanym (1) , latexballet (4) , Like Ra (13) , ltxrob (5) , no smile (1) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (1)