Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Over High Boots Glitter Pointed Toe Stiletto High Heels Full Zip Up Party Prom Shoes Woman Big Size 33 39 41 43
$1156.16-40%

arm binder
PU Leather Full Body Harness Bag Legs Restraints Mummy Costume Erotic Sleeping Mermaid Arm Binder Role Play Head Hood Sex Toys
$21.93-30%

sissy femboy
I Love Femboys Crossdressing Sissy Femboy Design Sexy Slim Crop Top Women's Cotton Breathable Tank Tops Training Camisole
$42.60

armbinder
Leather Armbinder Restraint Bondage Handcuffs Arms Behind Back Strait Jacket BDSM Slave Sex Toys for Couples Fetish Adult Toys
$38.55-61%

gjhond
Stainless Steel Chastity Devices Restraint Cock Cage Arc Waist Cockrings 40/45/50mm Sex Toys for Men G264B
$62.39-46%

lifelike sex doll
Sex doll Inflatable Doll Soft Glue Sex Dolls Lifelike Big Breast Realistic Soft Glue Mannequins Full Body Adult Sex For Men
$1052.42-45%

rubber latex dress
Summer Dress sexy bodycon latex dress Transparent Black & Black Rubber Summer Party Dress
$107.69-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fetish and bondage art, hentai
 21-protein_fields_by_janvanh.jpg   
New one from JanVanh

JanVanh Wrote:The plants on this section of the planet are growing in a tubular form and produce a slimy fluid with a high content of protein. They are using it for the sake of pollination. When living creatures are touching them, they eject the sticky fluid in the hope that the creatures will bring it to the next tube. Thanks to the nutritional value it´s right for human nourishment, although the taste is not the best. These circumstances qualified some of the remote areas to be used as penal camps...

Notes:

o- When I was a kid I fantasized about being bound (while wearing pantyhose and a tight one-piece swimsuit, of course) in a tub full of sperm (yes, I was a kinky kid)
o- The central girl reminds me "the Realize girl" (forgot her name again, will check)
o- I love the face expression of the left girl 😋

Source: https://www.deviantart.com/janvanh/art/P...-871673907
Not sure where to post this. I like the idea of tentacle-bondage-feminization-latex-like clothes

bondage-art-132_feminization_tentacles_latex_erection.jpg   

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/gumi11_gou/status/13...3459696641
What is that ?????
From what I understand it's a tentacle creature which mimics itself as a "normal-looking" but bondage latex clothes with funny tools.
(08 Mar 2021, 03:37 )Like Ra Wrote: From what I understand it's a tentacle creature which mimics itself as a "normal-looking" but bondage latex clothes with funny tools.

Never Trust, what you bought at Aliexpress or wish! 😂😂😂
(08 Mar 2021, 18:51 )Vacbedbound Wrote: Never Trust, what you bought at Aliexpress or wish! 😂😂😂
Because it might not work as depicted in this series? 😁
Ah, the same artist that brought the world the original armbinder swimsuit design that's been duplicated hundreds of times over. Great stuff as always.
I'm in a 'suspension bondage' kind of mood today - no idea why, but happy to roll with it:

bdsmlr-428705-UoPmowY0BF.jpg    - the joy of aft is that you can create images that are pretty much impossible in real-life

dec37fe-cf2ac55f-ce01-4abf-93da-e49bf73c3964.jpg    - Rook (and please check him out on Deviantart, etc) is an absolute master of bondage predicaments, and this is a classic

Enjoy

MJ
Mmm... Do we have a thread for latex mummification animated drawings? Or should it be moved here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...on-bondage

latex_vacuum_mummification_bondage-01.mp4 (Size: 764.95 KB )

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/PV99690425/status/13...6108034048
Some interesting pics from CaleDV User Profile | DeviantArt

trauco_encasement_gear_1_3_by_reversetension.jpg     trauco_encasement_gear_2_3_by_reversetension.jpg     trauco_encasement_gear_3_3_by_reversetension.jpg     butterfly_s_submission_programme__commission_set__by_reversetension.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art Culmor 891 731,581 06 May 2024, 12:02
Last Post: madjack
Interesting gag/hand bondage found while hentai watching. Lancer 15 3,066 06 Mar 2022, 08:35
Last Post: Lancer

Contributors: Althend (1) , B1u3 (3) , BM712 (1) , bondagetom1 (4) , Bound Whore (7) , bracesork (1) , cbshackle (1) , Culmor (31) , d7i (1) , FagMan (2) , GuidoG (1) , jangus (26) , jessilongstocking (2) , kinkystef (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , krinlyc (1) , Kuroneko (6) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (248) , ltxrob (2) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , Luxo (2) , madboyevil (13) , madjack (99) , mozesd (1) , MstrChain (1) , mysecretpantyhose (1) , no smile (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (12) , occorics (3) , Oldself (1) , PetraJane (1) , Plastikbarbie (3) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , sanman (7) , shemhamforash (1) , spandextc (1) , testfan (1) , TightSlip (2) , Tinker D (26) , Vacbedbound (6) , Vixien (2) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)