Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber fashion
DooWay Women's White LATEX GLOVES 70cm Long Rubber 2nd Skin Faux Leather Slim Halloween Costume Opera Cosplay Role-playing Glove
$19.42

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY One piece T-shaped swimsuit women's sexy tight gloss high fork long sleeve swimsuit solid T-shirt amoresy
$91.79-60%

app electric shock
Chest Vibrating Ring For Couple Vaginete Automatic Man Automatic Vaginttes Penis Ring Plug Anal Vibrant Women Vibrator
$89.19-34%

anime fetish
Men Faux Leather Armor Shoulder Tops Chest Harness Bondage Sexy Gothic Club Lingerie Warrior Cosplay Adjustable Fetish Costume
$47.19-57%

crossdress cosplay female
Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Cosplay Beauty Mask Collection realistic silicone masks Male to Female Full Head Mask
$173.02-3%

deep throat gag
Candiway O Ring Deep Throat Gag PU Leather Oral Fixation mouth stuffed Adult Games For Couples Flirting Sex Products Toys
$2.64

silicone bodysuit
Women High Waist Body Shaper Silicone Non-Slip Seamless Shorts Waist Trainer Tummy Control Slimming Shapewear Shaping Underwear
$14.27-47%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Interesting gag/hand bondage found while hentai watching.
So I was looking at some hentai and looking for some new ideas at the same time when I stumbled upon this image which has a relatively unique rope gag and what I believe to be a weird way of restraining someone's hands. I was thinking about if this would have any advantages over normal security. Take a look.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 mmexport1630902973268.jpg   
This one is interesting as the creator seems to have better knowledge of bondage then most other artists. Since the character is on a table their is less risk of severe injuries and no need for weight supporting. and unlike many similar drawings the neck, arms and head are properly supported.
The main interest other then the interesting gag however is the hand restraints. Specifically in the way it seems to restrict finger movement. If the ropes were secured properly it should be able to prevent the fingers being pulled through which is quite the breakthrough considering how jointed fingers are.
Easier then expected. Very restrictive and only uses two ropes. Will do tests on how escape proof it is
See attached images.

20210906_003936.jpg     20210906_001723.jpg     20210906_001718.jpg   
Issue found. You have to make sure the loop sits on the second joint of the finger or it works poorly. The basic tie without second joint is very effective at reducing movement.
Restart and retest. Modifying the knots or arrangement might further decrease mobility.
V2. Inescapable. Place pinky rope behind joint to prevent pullout. Also looks better

20210906_010510.jpg     20210906_010449.jpg   
Not as extreme as the previous version but it is impossible to use your fingers or hands for much and it is completely inescapable. Success.

20210906_011649.jpg   
You could also do two and pull your two hands together for a prayer tie. Hoever the two fingers might allow for escape.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Fetish and bondage art, hentai madjack 530 326,942 20 Apr 2024, 19:24
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Lancer (15) , PurpleVibes (1)