Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Chic Basic Black Autumn T shirts Female Flare Sleeve Slim Backless Design Sexy Cropped Top Girls Tee Outfits
$23.72-50%

rubber cosplay
2023 New Arrival Voldemort Cos Headgear Latex Mask Halloween Voldemort Cosplay Mask for Kids Adults Gift
$34.56-30%

temorish
1.0mm Latex Long Gloves Unisex Latex Long Gloves Moulded Gloves COSPLAY GLOVES
$36.29-6%

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth Sleep 3D Eye Mask Wireless Headphones SYPVRY Sleeping Eye Cover Travel Music Headsets with Microphone Handsfree
$116.40

transparent pantyhose
1PC New Hot Fashion Women's Sexy Thin Tights Lady Transparent Black Stocking Panties Pantyhose Breathable Long Thin Stockings
$1.82

pvc stockings
Sexy Women Dazzling PU HIgh Stockings PVC Faux Latex Leather Club Dance Stage Wear Moto Biker Overknee Stockings Plus Size
$24.15-50%

leg binder
4 Pcs Fall to The Ground 60mm Floor Anti-scratch Wood Grain Caster Pads Sofa Clamp Binder Bar Stool Leg Caps
$64.11-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together.
Bondage at work 😉

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4ZIz_hzFK8

Actually, interesting idea...
Yesterday we were watching "LaraCroft" on the TV. After about 10minutes looking at Jolie I said:

"Why is everybody crazy about her, but I do not like what I see?"

My daughter answered:

"Because she's wearing neither pantyhose, not latex".

And she was right.
Me: "Time to go to bed"
Daughter: "I do not like the colour of your pantyhose"
Me: "Is it a revenge?"
Daughter: "He-he..."
I once was feeling brave, and I wore a long-sleeved leotard under my shirt to work. It buttons up behind the neck, and it started feeling tight so I unbuttoned it. Unfortunately, when I was leaning on the shop counter while on the phone, I didn' realise that the position I was in made the open back oft he leotard form a tight line that was very obvious through my shirt. A colleague pulled at it with a finger and let go, saying "what are you wearing?"
I was so alarmed that I had to end the call quickly and remove the leotard and pretend nothing happened... Nobody said anything later, but I imagine they thought about it and discussed it when I wasn't around...
(12 Jun 2012, 13:45 )SwimBond Wrote: the leotard form a tight line that was very obvious through my shirt. A colleague pulled at it with a finger and let go, saying "what are you wearing?"

Hm... What can you answer here?

"An elastic t-shirt"
"A supporting corset"
"A swimsuit"
"A secret weapon"
"Aha!! You finally noticed!"

The look is also different. See the photos:

man-in-bra-01.jpg     men-in-swimsuits-186.jpg   
Wow, love that leotard in the second picture!

Unfortunately I was so unprepared and shocked I said nothing much other than "stop interupting me on the phone" or something...
(14 Jun 2012, 23:03 )SwimBond Wrote: "stop interupting me on the phone"
Also a good method 😉 Just like, "Hey, by the way, where's your report you promised to send last week?!" 😁
😁
I'm at a different job now (that was a few years ago now). A few weeks ago I had a presentation and I wore a swimsuit, tights, then another swimsuit under my clothes. I was concerned about it being noticeable, but once I got into the presentation, I pretty much forgot about it, and I got no odd looks or anything...
😋 Should wear them more often!
(14 Jun 2012, 23:48 )SwimBond Wrote: I pretty much forgot about it, and I got no odd looks or anything

My point exactly! I wear shiny pantyhose pretty much everywhere with breeches or capri, and I simply do not remember what "I'm wearing at the moment", it looks and feels usual, normal, "just like always", etc.
The main problem is that I have to disappear off from a shared office to the bathroom to get changed into the swimsuits etc...
Can't get changed at home coz my partner doesn't know.... (A big hurdle I feel....)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,501 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts Like Ra 607 394,417 23 Feb 2023, 03:17
Last Post: Like Ra