Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny swimsuit
Satin Shiny Japanese Women's Sexy Body Suits Front Zipper Long Sleeve Tight Glossy Silky High Cut One Piece Swimsuit Plus Size
$326.70-29%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Hip Pads Body Shaper Butt Lifter Fake Ass Enhancer Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear For Crossdresser
$415.03-48%

high waist faux leather
Lautaro Summer Autumn Silver Reflective Shiny Patent Pu Leather Mini Skirt Women High Waist Sexy Y2K Clothes 2000s Streetwear
$36.30-30%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Hip Pads Body Shaper Butt Lifter Fake Ass Enhancer Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear For Crossdresser
$415.03-48%

anal
1/2pc Water Based Lube for Session Sex Lubricant Lubricants Lubricante Exciter for Women Anal Lubrication Gel Intimate Lubricant
$2.19-30%

anime bondage
Female Bunny Halloween Mask Cosplay Anime Mask Full Face For Party Bar Nightclub Sexy Women BDSM Bondage Fetish Adult Goods Shop
$69.61-60%

AYIYUN
Sex Doll 168cm XXX Adult Real Size Sexualea Dolls Realistic Vagina Japanese Cosplay Anime Pussy Big Breasts Sex Toys For Men
$1573.00

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together.
Not sure where to post this.  

I was chatting with my work colleagues before a team meeting the other day and the subject of outdoor swimming pools re-opening came up. It seems that every one of my female colleagues has at least one wetsuit, and one even layers them (team questions 'how' 'lots of talc' etc.
(23 Apr 2021, 21:25 )Culmor Wrote: Not sure where to post this.  
I think I found a suitable thread!
I decided to bind my legs yesterday.

PXL_20211101_002610883.PORTRAIT.jpg   

Not to play, just to chill with my wife on the couch...
(30 Jan 2018, 10:37 )madjack Wrote: My running tights are probably 99% the same as my 'fetish' tights in how they fit and the material they are made from, so it can only be the context in which they are seen that makes it ok to wear running tights in public, but somehow not ok to wear a thick pair of 'normal' tights.

Had some good conversations about that on Instagram recently.

So it's OK to wear such items if we play the 'sports' card excuse - but otherwise you run the risk of being labelled a weirdo and/or a pervert.
Although, I am very much aware it also depends a lot on how you style and present your tights/leggings outfit in public, because some guys just need protection from themselves, TBH.
You know, the ones who are either oblivious or indifferent about how they style that look in public. I see some Instagram posts which would get
these individuals very likely to be apprehended in conservative countries. Other, more "innocent" idiots just don't know how to style leggings in a baseline
flattering manner. Indirectly, they all contribute to the public scorn that lumps us all together under labels like "MAMIL" in online rants. Yes I admit, I am strongly opinionated, I think some guys just don't have the style sense or they are simply too chubby to rock the look.

Also, it fascinates me to no end how - seemingly, there's this unwritten social rule that a matte finish is 'modest and acceptable', but shiny is considered to be 'kinky and perverted'. This leads me to think that people have this subconscious connotation that a shiny finish infers sexual perversion. Indeed, the shiny curves literally highlight your body shape, and that's why I love it. Of course, all of this applies to lesser extent in what I think, are the more sexually progressive liberal countries like Germany.

Since a few years I myself migrated from Europe to the Philippines. A somewhat conservative country, I would say, when it comes to such things.
However, I have had zero issues so far with wearing Leohex leggings in public. It did take my in-laws by surprise though haha. 
Doing groceries in super busy supermarkets no problem - only thing of note were the stares it got me, as witnessed by my wife - because the stares occurred behind my back of course.
Although this weekend was funny because I went to a drugstore in a very busy mall. I drew attention from the store clerk girls, who were suddenly very eager to help me - in contrast to the other times I went there in non-leggings outfit. In the corner of my eye I caught them whispering and giggling. Obviously about "that guy in super shiny Lycra leggings". Yeah sure, I admit I do get a bit of kick out of that haha.
Never heard of Bad Dragon dildos 😬

opened_post-01.jpg   

Source: https://twitter.com/DanielPangelina/stat...1294177280
(17 Jul 2023, 19:58 )Like Ra Wrote: Never heard of Bad Dragon dildos 😬

Source: https://twitter.com/DanielPangelina/stat...1294177280

Never. Heard. Of. Bad. Dragon. 

Shok   

If money was no object and I could sneak them into the house unnoticed, I suspect I'd have a drawer full of them! 

I think my favourites are the 'squirts' but many of the others have a fascination too

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,500 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts Like Ra 607 394,416 23 Feb 2023, 03:17
Last Post: Like Ra