Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2024 chastity
2024 New Sissy Negative Stainless Steel Chastity Cage Faux Silicone Pussy Size M Clitoral Head with Catheter Adult Sex Toys 18+
$108.54-55%

beeger
BEEGER metal anal plug,Heavy Chrome Butt Plug, high quality anal butt,Heavy Butt Plug for an Ass Workout
$108.90

dildo gag
Adult Games Silicone Huge Dildo Mouth Gag Sex Open Mouth Ball Plug Masturbation Oral Penis Gag Sex Toys for Women Sex Bondage
$11.71-29%

sorbern
SORBERN Vintage Retro Alloy Metal Optical Frames Women Men Square Eyeglasses Prescription Lens Myopia Eyewear Fake Glasses
$23.82-15%

bondage device
Stainless Steel BDSM Bondage Frame PU Leather/Nylon Handcuffs Wrist Cuffs Anklet Neck Collar Dildo Dog Device Sex Toys
$171.65-30%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Velvet Yoga Leggings Scrunch Butt Leggings Winter Pants for Women Active Wear Women's Black Leggings
$72.59-33%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Double Penetration Gay Male Tube Handsfree Sex Toyas For Man Penne Sleeve For Penis Big Butt Plug Women Vibrator Vaginacon
$25.80-31%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together.
(15 Jun 2012, 00:08 )SwimBond Wrote: my partner doesn't know

O-o... Now that's the biggest problem...
(15 Jun 2012, 00:08 )SwimBond Wrote: Can't get changed at home coz my partner doesn't know.... (A big hurdle I feel....)

I used to be in that position. Coming out to my wife about about it was the best thing I ever did. Now my wife likes to tell me what to wear underneath. Could be anything from a really tight sports bra to a Karada rope dress 😊
I was wearing QualityLine shiny 20den pantyhose with jeans mini shorts. The front door was open and I was standing there (in the shadow) ready to go out to water the plants. I was not in time to make the next step to the sunny street, when a 19yo neighbour boy walked by. We said "Hi" to each other, but then he suddenly remarked: "Nice legs, by the way" and walked away.

So, I'm a bit puzzled now. I do not even think that he noticed pantyhose on my legs (they are very shiny under the sun, but quite transparent in the shadow and blend good with my skin, yet noticeable). Wearing such tight mini shorts is also not common...
(15 Jun 2012, 00:08 )SwimBond Wrote: Can't get changed at home coz my partner doesn't know.... (A big hurdle I feel....)

You really should look into at least talking about this with your partner (start slow)... it may not be the big hurdle you think it is.... At the end of the day you will still be the same person, your partner will just see a bit more of who you really are.
(15 Jun 2012, 03:08 )cbshackle Wrote: Now my wife likes to tell me what to wear underneath. Could be anything from a really tight sports bra to a Karada rope dress 😊

Yeah I also really love it when my wife does that, I think it because it's real interaction. She bothers to take interest and care about what makes me tick.
I'm on vacation with my family enjoying fetish&bondage Alibaba shopping using my smartphone ;P
(03 Aug 2015, 17:32 )Like Ra Wrote: I'm on vacation with my family enjoying fetish&bondage Alibaba shopping using my smartphone ;P

Buying anything fun or just teasing yourself with ideas? 😉

MJ
I've bought some "useful stuff" like powerful vibrators, deep-throat gags and solenoid valves. Yes, I have ideas I'm mentally playing around, and I might have several days alone ;P I hope the naughty stuff will arrive in time.
Ok, here's what happen.
I was sitting at my table in the resteraunt this morning reading the morning's paper looking at the days comics. In one Panal, the title says
Secret Santa. Santa is caught in a sexy Miss Santa outfit when guess who walks in, but Mrs Clause. Ok?
I showed this to this knockout of a waitress, and she IS stacked, a knock out in every sence of the way.
What I got back was this....
" Ohhh, I'd like to see my husband like this. "
So I said do you both play? And she said no, but she wished he did.

Later on in the day, while delivering an arcade game, I overheard two girls discribing things on bondage, outfits and bondage.

So now, my question to all of you is....

Have any of you hear other people talk openly on what they want to do to their partners or have their partners do to themselfs?

Well ?
One of my colleagues was talking about '50  shades'.

'Oh no. I d never let him tie me up. I'd never see him again, he'd be off and away with the TV and microwave...'  😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,435 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts Like Ra 607 392,806 23 Feb 2023, 03:17
Last Post: Like Ra