Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

male chastity
FRRK Metal Ventilate Chastity Cage for Male New Hollow Mesh Cock Lock Increase Air Flow BDSM Device Adults Sex Toys
$52.79-40%

gaff men
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-48%

leohex
LEOHEX Satin Glossy Pants Leggings Leotards Sexy High-Cut Bikini Thong Bodysuit Tights Women Shiny One Piece Swimsuit Plus Size
$217.80-29%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 Fashion Comfortable See-Through Mesh Splicing Steel Ring Gathered Sexy Lingerie Four And Five Sets Onlyfans
$31.98-55%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Shiny Metallic Long Sleeve Biketards One Piece Wet Look Bodysuits Mock Neck Women Gymnastics Stage Performance Costumes
$24.18-39%

hentai
Boku No Pico Not Boku No Hero Academia Hentai Anime Men's T Shirt Novelty Tee Shirt Short Sleeve Pure Cotton Classic Clothes
$11.93

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy sexy top short sleeve navel sports casual tights slim swimming hot spring smooth sexy swimsuit
$45.59-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together.
Unlike Starbucks cafe the WiFi in the train is extremely slow and unreliable.

But the muffin in Starbucks was disgusting.

Haven't tried to eat anything in the train, though...
My son points at my bare legs (under breeches):"No pantyhose????!!!"
Some weeks ago I told a friend of mine that I love wearing pantyhose and swimsuits and that I have a collection. Jokingly she asked to see me in them. I smiled, made up and excuse and left the room. I ran towards my room, dressed up in shimmering tan pantyhose and a speedo hydrasuit, and then covered my yummy outfit with regular clothes.
So, I walk back into her room and sat on her bed. She was working on her computer and didn't notice anything different. Suddenly I grab her hand and put it on my leg. She gets surprised and asks to see more. So I undress and show her how I am dressed.
Before I know it, we are lying on her bed, kissing and cuddling.
(24 Aug 2011, 03:30 )DoreiGring Wrote: So I undress and show her how I am dressed.

And before you know you are undressed again 😁
(24 Aug 2011, 12:37 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Aug 2011, 03:30 )DoreiGring Wrote: So I undress and show her how I am dressed.

And before you know you are undressed again 😁

Actually, no. I remained clothed the whole time.
My family is discussing a woman they've just seen on a street.
Me: I did not notice her, can't say anything.
Daughter, son, wife (all together): That's because she was not wearing pantyhose!
Today I found the remnants of AH pantyhose in the supermarket (AH - Albert Heijn) for 0.75 eurocents (down from 2.55 euro). I think I grabbed almost everything what was there (for me and my daughter or my wife if the pantyhose are too big for the daughter).

So, I proudly announced that I've bought some shiny pantyhose for her for almost one fourth of the price, when my son asked from his room:"And for me???!!!! Nothing again???!!!"

I responded with: "Hey, I've got some of your size" and tossed him a pack.

But he tossed it back to me 😁
(11 Mar 2012, 02:46 )Like Ra Wrote: Today I found the remnants of AH pantyhose in the supermarket (AH - Albert Heijn) for 0.75 eurocents (down from 2.55 euro). I think I grabbed almost everything what was there (for me and my daughter or my wife if the pantyhose are too big for the daughter).

So, I proudly announced that I've bought some shiny pantyhose for her for almost one fourth of the price, when my son asked from his room:"And for me???!!!! Nothing again???!!!"

I responded with: "Hey, I've got some of your size" and tossed him a pack.

But he tossed it back to me 😁
nice try 😁 😁 😁 😁
(11 Mar 2012, 09:54 )krinlyc Wrote: nice try

Nah, it was not a try. If I did not do that, he would keep artistically and artificially complaining 😁
I`d been caught by a girlfriend, when she was coming over after a long time seeing her. We went to my room to talk about what happend past few months, just a nice chat. But i had forgot to get my bondage gear and boots and clothes away..

A high heel was sticking out under my bed, and she saw it.

She grabbed it, and saw the high heeled boots, and all of the rest.
I had to tell her now, what that was all about.

She thought it was funny, and she actually gave me more boots and clothes a few weeks later!

And, maybe best of all..

.. She`s gonna dress me up in a while and take me for several long walks in all my all my boots, a different outfit to match every boot.
Cuffed and gagged, and maybe even some bondage afterwards 😁

Sometimes, getting caught ain`t that bad!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,493 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts Like Ra 607 394,385 23 Feb 2023, 03:17
Last Post: Like Ra