Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mouth gag
Penis Mask Silicone Dildo Gag Mask BDSM Bondage Fetish Mask Product Mouth Ball SM Accessories Dild Blug Couple Game Product
$36.30-13%

male chastity
Male Chastity Device Accessories Cock Cage Penis Lock Silicone Catheter Short/Long Horse Eye Rod Urethral Plug Adult Sex Toys 18
$24.16-44%

bdsm
Long Anal Plug Beads Buttplug Anal Enema Snake Bdsm Butt Plug Anal Sex Toys For Women Male Prostate Massager 18 Erotic Sexy toys
$3.79-4%

CYOMI
CYOMI 8th Gen Fake Boobs Silicone Full Bodysuit Realistic Breast Forms Transgender Crossdressers Male to Female Cosplay Shemale
$407.87-50%

tpe penis
Strapon Dildo for Women Panties Suction Cup Dildos Huge Penis Belt Sexual Harness Strap On Ana Sex Toy for Lesbian
$12.09-31%

1d oil stockings
Polka Dots Oil Shiny Tights Women Sexy Transparent Silky Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Semaless Pantyhose Dancer DJ Party Clubwear
$29.04

crossdresser silicone mask
(B14) Handmade Custom Head Mask with Backshell Crossdressing Silicone Anime Touhou Project Reiuji Utsuho Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together.
Bondage at work 😉

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4ZIz_hzFK8

Actually, interesting idea...
Yesterday we were watching "LaraCroft" on the TV. After about 10minutes looking at Jolie I said:

"Why is everybody crazy about her, but I do not like what I see?"

My daughter answered:

"Because she's wearing neither pantyhose, not latex".

And she was right.
Me: "Time to go to bed"
Daughter: "I do not like the colour of your pantyhose"
Me: "Is it a revenge?"
Daughter: "He-he..."
I once was feeling brave, and I wore a long-sleeved leotard under my shirt to work. It buttons up behind the neck, and it started feeling tight so I unbuttoned it. Unfortunately, when I was leaning on the shop counter while on the phone, I didn' realise that the position I was in made the open back oft he leotard form a tight line that was very obvious through my shirt. A colleague pulled at it with a finger and let go, saying "what are you wearing?"
I was so alarmed that I had to end the call quickly and remove the leotard and pretend nothing happened... Nobody said anything later, but I imagine they thought about it and discussed it when I wasn't around...
(12 Jun 2012, 13:45 )SwimBond Wrote: the leotard form a tight line that was very obvious through my shirt. A colleague pulled at it with a finger and let go, saying "what are you wearing?"

Hm... What can you answer here?

"An elastic t-shirt"
"A supporting corset"
"A swimsuit"
"A secret weapon"
"Aha!! You finally noticed!"

The look is also different. See the photos:

man-in-bra-01.jpg     men-in-swimsuits-186.jpg   
Wow, love that leotard in the second picture!

Unfortunately I was so unprepared and shocked I said nothing much other than "stop interupting me on the phone" or something...
(14 Jun 2012, 23:03 )SwimBond Wrote: "stop interupting me on the phone"
Also a good method 😉 Just like, "Hey, by the way, where's your report you promised to send last week?!" 😁
😁
I'm at a different job now (that was a few years ago now). A few weeks ago I had a presentation and I wore a swimsuit, tights, then another swimsuit under my clothes. I was concerned about it being noticeable, but once I got into the presentation, I pretty much forgot about it, and I got no odd looks or anything...
😋 Should wear them more often!
(14 Jun 2012, 23:48 )SwimBond Wrote: I pretty much forgot about it, and I got no odd looks or anything

My point exactly! I wear shiny pantyhose pretty much everywhere with breeches or capri, and I simply do not remember what "I'm wearing at the moment", it looks and feels usual, normal, "just like always", etc.
The main problem is that I have to disappear off from a shared office to the bathroom to get changed into the swimsuits etc...
Can't get changed at home coz my partner doesn't know.... (A big hurdle I feel....)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,435 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts Like Ra 607 392,805 23 Feb 2023, 03:17
Last Post: Like Ra