Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ikoky
IKOKY Delay Ejaculation Cheap Things Cock Ring Penis Ring Scrotal Binding Ring Erotic Toys Chastity Cage Sex Toys for Men Male
$4.13

tpe penis
Medium Size Transparent Dildo with Suction Cup Jelly Dildos Sex Toys Woman Fake Dick Toy Big Dildo Suction Cup Penis Anal Dildo
$40.66-20%

latex tights
Handmade Latex Stockings Latex Rubber Unisex Long Tight Socks,Custom Color,M
$36.28-20%

hentai
26cm DRAGON Toy Nikukan Girl Sayaka Taniguchi Sexy Nude Girl PVC Action Figure Toy Adult Collection Hentai Model Doll Gifts
$27.39-30%

crossdresser silicone mask
(B06) Handmade Custom Full Head Mask with Backshell Crossdressing Silicone Anime Hakurei Reimu Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78-11%

latex fetish
Oiled Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Gloves Male To Female Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Fetish Gloves
$67.26

hypnosis device
Microcurrent Pulse massage Stimulation Hypnosis Sleep Aid Insomnia Device CES Relieve Mental Eliminate Anxiety Child Adult Relax
$196.13-43%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Exercise Ball Bondage
As I am always looking for a new or interesting way of being bound, I bought an exercise ball and incorporated it into a SB session. That thing has some serious possibilities )P

Just to go through the set up quickly I used a spreader bar for my ankles, a karada for the torso and suspended myself by the karada from two suspension points in the ceiling. Once seated on the ball with my feet behind me, I used the tag ends from the ceiling ropes to cinch up my ankles so they could not touch the floor. There was no side to side movement and very little front to back movement. Leaning forward made my back arch so nicely. I didn't go whole hog and use the hood and ball gag or handcuffs yet. Thought it would be proper to do some testing first and see how things worked.
(18 Dec 2014, 22:05 )Old Timer Wrote: a karada for the torso and suspended myself by the karada from two suspension points in the ceiling.
That alone sounds very interesting. Could you please elaborate the suspension "system" in this thread: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=140
Oh, and some photos or drawings usually help a lot! 😉
I guess I will have to work on that. Although If I could find a way to write a detailed SB story without using the word I so many times...
Replace "I" with "you". I bet some visitors will appreciate the dominating tone 😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DIY harness (ball-)gag. Tutorial steve6322 3 15,517 15 Feb 2017, 23:24
Last Post: Will90MeeG
Ball Ties Like Ra 2 10,649 14 May 2011, 01:01
Last Post: Like Ra
Ball dildo retainer paul knight 0 5,691 12 May 2011, 21:32
Last Post: paul knight

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , Old Timer (2)