Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mouth gag
Full Mouth Retractor Dental Retractor Mouth Gag Oral Care Mouth Opener Stainless Steel Dental Teeth Whitening Tool Medium Size
$7.10

cock cage
FRRK Cobra Curve Cock Cage Lock for Male Stainless Steel Chastity Device with Penis Rings BDSM Sex Shop Adult Toys Supplies
$14.98-20%

bondage lock
Stainless Steel Male Chastity Belt Penis Plug Cock Cage Pants Cbt Bondage Erotic Sex Toys for Men BDSM Metal Chastity Lock
$300.08-50%

latex rubber handmade
Sexy Red Natural Latex Men Shirts Rubber T-shirts With Two Shoulder Zips Handmade Costumes S-LSM029
$115.92-18%

transparent pantyhose
0D Sexy Full Transparent Tights Ultra-thin Sexy Lingerie One Line Crotch Seamless Pantyhose Female Stretchy Shaping Stockings
$3.69

latex pencil skirt
Latex Clubwear Woman Wetlook Patent Leather Skirts Hollow Out Lace-up Pencil Skirts Woman Pole Dance Party Nightclub Costume
$26.00-36%

vac-u-lock machine
4.72'' Black Suction Cup Adapter with 3XLR or Vac-U-Lock Love Machine Connector for Telescopic Linear Actuator Attachment Holder
$23.85

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Exercise Ball Bondage
As I am always looking for a new or interesting way of being bound, I bought an exercise ball and incorporated it into a SB session. That thing has some serious possibilities )P

Just to go through the set up quickly I used a spreader bar for my ankles, a karada for the torso and suspended myself by the karada from two suspension points in the ceiling. Once seated on the ball with my feet behind me, I used the tag ends from the ceiling ropes to cinch up my ankles so they could not touch the floor. There was no side to side movement and very little front to back movement. Leaning forward made my back arch so nicely. I didn't go whole hog and use the hood and ball gag or handcuffs yet. Thought it would be proper to do some testing first and see how things worked.
(18 Dec 2014, 22:05 )Old Timer Wrote: a karada for the torso and suspended myself by the karada from two suspension points in the ceiling.
That alone sounds very interesting. Could you please elaborate the suspension "system" in this thread: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=140
Oh, and some photos or drawings usually help a lot! 😉
I guess I will have to work on that. Although If I could find a way to write a detailed SB story without using the word I so many times...
Replace "I" with "you". I bet some visitors will appreciate the dominating tone 😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DIY harness (ball-)gag. Tutorial steve6322 3 15,533 15 Feb 2017, 23:24
Last Post: Will90MeeG
Ball Ties Like Ra 2 10,655 14 May 2011, 01:01
Last Post: Like Ra
Ball dildo retainer paul knight 0 5,691 12 May 2011, 21:32
Last Post: paul knight

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , Old Timer (2)