Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hormone female
MSLAM Best Up Size Bust Care Breast Enhancement Cream Breast Enlargement Promote Female Hormones Breast Lift Firming Massage 60g
$22.19-52%

AYIYUN
AYIYUN 160cm Huge Breast Asian Sex Doll Sayefeni Realistic Vagina Pussy Big Ass Oral Love Dolls For Man Lifelike Adult Sexual Pr
$193.60-51%

panty girdle
Fajas Colombian Girdle Waist Trainer Butt Lifter Shapewear Women Tummy Control Body Shaper Front Hooks Sheath Slimming Flat
$41.10-28%

stainless steel penis
Small Penis Lock Male Stainless Steel Cock Cage Chastity Device Penis Lock Erotic Bondage Husband Loyalty Big Metal Cock Cage
$8.62

beeger
Beautiful Serpent Shaped Glass dildo
$83.49

bondage lock
High Quality 53mm Sissy Chastity Cage Negative Cock Cage Chastity Belt Steel Slave Bondage Cock Rings Adults Sextoys For Gay 18+
$21.95-25%

mirabelle lingerie
2024 MIRABELLE Sexy Lingerie Set Sexy Mesh Comfortable Metal Chain 4-Piece Set Transparent Dress Fancy Garter Belt Exotic Set
$27.42-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Everyday items with alternative fetish uses.
I am constantly amazed by how phallic some of the bottles containing my girlfriend’s beauty products are – this one really caught my eye.

beauty product vs sex toy 1.JPG     beauty product vs sex toy.JPG   

The dimensions are:

Length (including top): 190mm
External width of base: 48mm
Internal width of shaft: 40mm
Max width of ‘head’: 50mm

Needless to say, when she’d finished with it I swiftly ‘recycled’ it for my own perverted uses! 😁

The product has a ‘pump-action’ delivery system, which when empty leaves almost the full length of the shaft empty and open at the base and is just the right width for my cock (easier if only semi-erect, but a fun struggle with lube when I’m really turned on! From personal experience using it as a ‘sheath’ is really successful at numbing any sensation whilst allowing the wearer to enjoy an erection (so not really a true chastity device) – in test sessions it has very effectively stopped me from achieving orgasm, but at the same time produced a very intense sensation as my cock became erect and was constricted by the tube.

The cap (‘Big head’ sorry ‘Bed head’ – who are they kidding) also has potential – easiest option was a very big gag (I am just about able to get it in my mouth – very sexy, but for me too much for anything other than short session use). The next one is as a container for a remote vibrating device – this is something I really want to try, with my cock in the tube and the vibrator on a timer to on/off during a session when I want to be teased to almost orgasm.

I think the cap could also be used as a sort of chastity device, with your cock tucked up inside and the cap then fastened/locked into place somehow?

Though the dispensing nozzle is as close to the head of a cock as I’ve seen outside of a sex-shop I’m not sure if the device could be used as a dildo – too many sharp edges and no flex! ☹

I’m currently investigating into if I can adapt the ‘pump’ action to create a vacuum and ‘suck’ my cock inside and keep it trapped – exciting idea, yes?

Those are just my ideas, I’m sure there are readers with even more suggestions.

Enjoy

MJ

Ps. look out for a posting of this in use during a session soon
Very creative!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,444 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,315 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra
Most difficult fetish items to put on. Culmor 1 2,133 20 Aug 2017, 18:01
Last Post: Like Ra
The new Alternative Miss World... Culmor 1 2,509 24 Oct 2014, 04:58
Last Post: NoNeedToBreathe
Very Particular Fetish Items Strappado 4 6,010 06 Dec 2010, 00:15
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: highswim (1) , madjack (1)