Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultra shimmery tights
Lot 2 pairs!Glossy shiny Seamed Crotchless tights sheer to waist ultra sheer sandalfoot shimmery backseam Pantyhose
$16.93-15%

anime bdsm
Erotic Demon Cosplay Halloween Costume Rivet Cross Chain High Split Cheongsam Party Dress Sexy Hollow Out Crop PU BDSM Lingerie
$277.02

penis extender
Realistic Penis Extension 7cm Inside Head Vibrator Cock Enlarger Sleeve Expansion Delayed Ejaculation Reusable Silicone For Men
$23.35

transparent panties
Sexy Women's Panties Seamless Lingerie Transparent Lace Bikini Briefs Plus size Lady Girl Underwear Cotton Fabric Intimates Top
$5.08-50%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Women Oil Glossy Shiny Tube Bodysuit Elastic One Piece Thong Candy Color Sexy Tights Bandage Satin Shaper Leotard Short
$26.24-45%

oshoplive
Oshoplive 2023 New Women Casual Contrast Color Zipper Long Sleeves Jacket&pants Spring Autumn Fashion Sportswear Activesuit
$61.13-24%

crossdress cosplay female
New Gifts Crossdressing Soft Latex Cosplay Costume Masks Props for Crossdresser Transvestite Halloween Cosplay Male to Female
$26.61

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Devious Bondage Devices
(29 Nov 2017, 18:58 )madjack Wrote: A good DIY project?

I've been thinking on making this. Actually at least 2 (one for home and one for the dungeon I am on staff at). If I make it I will post about it (with photos if I can figure that out again lol)
That does look like a fun project.
Any way to make it into a selfbondage toy?
(29 Nov 2017, 23:04 )Tinker D Wrote: That does look like a fun project.

sure, you can use those electro-magnets that are used to hold open doors to secure the hands.
release can be a simple timer-switch
I wished we could get I photo of the back side.
That would answer a lot of my questions.
(29 Nov 2017, 23:04 )Tinker D Wrote: That does look like a fun project.

Sure, many ways, like what was said about electro locks. The neck is no biggie, doesn't even need a lock just a closing mechanism. Can also incorporate an ice lock for the hands. Have straps that go across body that when hands are free one of them can reach to undo.
After studying the picture, very closely, it can not be used for self bondage for a number of reasions.
First of all, the harness around the subject can not be fully tighten, as two of the straps looks to be around the H-frame. Also, the ice locks would add bulk to the H-frame. Magnetic locks may work, if they were small and very strong.
The H-frame looks to have six main wood parts. The basic H uses three peices of wood. The neck assembly uses 2 more and the last peice of wood that you can't see, fits to the waist.
The chain shown is not part of the frame that I can see, but is an afterthought and is put to good use.
Therefore, this setup as shown can not be used for selfbondage.

However a self bondage version can be built. But pretty much the whole thing would need to be somewhat custom.
Very devious, and very bondage:

bondage-art-115_devices.jpg   

Found here: 1960 Vintage Erotic, Irwin Klaw, Eric Stanton. Tied Up Perils of Diana 5

I wonder about the rest of the pictures...
(16 Jan 2018, 15:10 )Like Ra Wrote: Very devious, and very bondage:

Found here: 1960 Vintage Erotic, Irwin Klaw, Eric Stanton. Tied Up Perils of Diana 5

I wonder about the rest of the pictures...

Here are some more:

Perils of Diana 2.jpg     Perils of Diana 3.jpg     Perils of Diana 4.jpg     Perils of Diana 7.jpg     Perils of Diana 8.jpg     Perils of Diana 25.jpg   
Way too devious, I should say...
I shall probably never look at a stepladder in the same way again or without getting an erection!

ladder_by_debanderic-d5olbvr.jpg   

Enjoy

MJ