Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

headphone sleeping mask
3D Sleep Eye Mask White Noise Reduction Alleviate Fatigue And Breathable Eye Protect 5.2 Bluetooth-Compatible Light Ice Feeling
$99.79-29%

gaff men
Mens Control Panty, Gaff Padded Panties, Sissy Briefs Underwear Crossdresser
$12.73-46%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54

mummy bondage
UNISEX Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$10.27

speerise
Speerise Dance Leotard For WomenSilver Turtleneck Shiny Metallic Gymnastics Ballet Leotards Long Sleeve Mens Bodysuit Costumes
$21.77-31%

headphone sleeping mask
3D Wireless Bluetooth-compatible 5.0 Eye Mask Headset Sleep Stereo Headset Subwoofer Blindfold Head-mounted Sleeping Eye Cover
$40.74

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Gladiator Sandals High Heels Women Fall Best Street Look Females Square Head Open Toe Clip-On Strappy Shoes
$21.09

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Devious Bondage Devices
Yea.
Get locked in for X hours with an ice lock as a backup.
..and some more:

carrotandstick_by_heveti-daaav4v.jpg     tumblr_nzf0vlCNOe1srheogo1_1280.png     tumblr_mw2auqmkBf1r93ycbo1_1280.jpg    - wonderfully devious artwork

Enjoy

MJ
Darlex webbing bondage.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNdj_tazTr0

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njku3Ys4vRk

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hF18UiiQ6c
(26 May 2016, 08:26 )madjack Wrote: A few more devious devices and diabolical designs...

- I wonder if this is classed as 'carry on' baggage when flying?
- oh that's nasty and so simple too!
 - much better than wallpaper!
- although I detest trouser suits I am intrigued by this
- I just love the naughty ideas this gives me 😊

and finally

- just two sticks and some rope, but as diabolical as they come!

Enjoy

MJ

I have a other Picture of this artist. Does someone know from were it is or whats the name of the Artist?

kokon.jpg   
(04 Aug 2016, 17:36 )Vacbedbound Wrote: I have a other Picture of this artist. Does someone know from were it is or whats the name of the Artist?
[attachment=19765]

This was too easy, just search on google with your provided image resulted in: http://davidpageartist.com/care-punishment/camp-x/
Two bondage frames that can be used for self-bondage:

bondage-160_device.jpg     bondage-161_device.jpg   
 tumblr_inline_o53kgoCj0C1twrubk_1280.png    -What does happen there?

tumblr_n1ylgxPNEv1sba17wo1_1280.jpg    -how about a little feet torture?

tumblr_n8to55j7sS1sba17wo1_1280.jpg    -Why censored?

tumblr_ncdmioCcm01tjuoido1_500.jpg    -I like special ideas! But i don´t understand it completely. Anyone who knows the Artist? Would like to see more!

tumblr_ngacu2vvr01tgz4b4o1_540.jpg     tumblr_ngacu2vvr01tgz4b4o2_540.jpg    -Nice Table.

tumblr_nzckg6hepM1tfdouno8_1280.jpg    - I always have in mind to built something like that. Maybe in some parts, that you can store it easily.

tumblr_o6xubgvFIV1ue0s4co1_1280.jpg    -I have always loved Vacbeds and this looks very cool.

tumblr_o63divnqAZ1qajy5go1_1280.jpg    -An other very special Vacbed design.

tumblr_oa9z0ofKLc1uy4ukeo1_1280.jpg    -the padded Arm holder look nice.

tumblr_oa9z33XqUE1uy4ukeo1_1280.jpg    -In trance

tumblr_nu0em2bK5m1u9sud6o2_1280.jpg     tumblr_nu0em2bK5m1u9sud6o1_540.jpg    -Anyone who understand the sense of this thing?
It's wrong.  Mechanism should be on an ankle not on the heel.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Well this is not a device but might be a perfect device for master. Haha

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 05.jpg   
^^^
I'm sure I recall posting the entire comic that frame's taken from but I've no idea how to search for it.