Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

metelam
Metelam Womens Shiny Satin Glossy Silky Leotard Jumpsuit 2 Zipper Open Bust & Crotch Bodysuit Catsuit Plus Size
$31.10

CYOMI
CYOMI Silicone Hollow Breast Forms Artificial Fake Boobs for Crossdresser Transvestite Sissy Shemale Transgender Drag Queen
$112.15-50%

bondage corset
Erotic Black Soft PU Leather Chastity Posture Corset Neck Collar For Bdsm Choker Bondage Couples Harness Sex Toys Rose White
$85.91

sexy
CINVIK Sexy Lace G String Panties Women Nylon Silk Panty Thong Briefs Underwear Lingerie Female Ladies Floral Pantys Underpants
$8.11-39%

latex pencil skirt
Women Sexy Skirts Glossy PU Leather Miniskirt Solid Color Elastic Buckle Pencil Skirt Shiny Wet Look Latex Skirt Black Clubwear
$18.25-10%

bondage body
B.CYQZ Sexy Body Bondage Women Full Harness Bdsm Tights Lingerie Goth PU Leather Accessories Suspenders Clothing Rave Underwear
$24.87

Ftshist
Ftshist Long-Sleeves Wet Look Bodysuit With Zipper And Garters Matte Faux Leather Sukumizu Small Round Collar One-Piece Tights
$53.22-28%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Devious Bondage Devices
You can find it online in korean und english.

Simple use Googles reverse-Picture-Search:

https://hitomi.la/galleries/748977.html
Well I'd definitely class this as devious...

(Animated)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.gif   
Some more deviousness:

tumblr_n27llsUZpn1sikzfso3_1280.jpg    - strange sort of encasement device? Can be for solo or couples.
 tumblr_nfpru6K3bq1tqs5ymo1_500.jpg    - classic Devonshire device and a self-bondage idea!
 tumblr_nw7s411xxl1qfbon7o1_1280.jpg    - not your usual Pony Girl set-up
 tumblr_odsv56a8IH1qf11z3o1_1280.jpg    - High-Tec triple penetration

Enjoy

MJ
I like the use of a solid object to tie myself (or my loved one) to, so these are very interesting bondage devices:

20804769742_57f039551b_o.jpg    - novel use of a bed frame, I can see real self-bondage opportunities here!
 30438183630_e907d301a4_o.jpg    - who'd have thought you could have so much fun with a bench?
 other_side_of_the_game_by_selfbondage101-d42bs5r.jpg    - every home should have a bondage post!
 tumblr_ofisgiJo0f1vfp1ouo1_540.jpg    - looks like a fun DIY project to make one of these that can be 'flat-packed' away when not in use

Enjoy

MJ
(21 Dec 2016, 12:51 )madjack Wrote: [Image: post_14_1482320749_2cf06b37e8e11fe7ae0ee..._thumb.jpg]   - every home should have a bondage post!
A proper way to watch TV? BTW, she sits in the padmasana (lotus).
Every self-bondage fetishists home should have one of these:

tumblr_o9bp4jHW751uxh3kao1_500.jpg    - I can see real possibilities with this set up and it doesn't look as difficult to recreate as some

Enjoy

MJ
(31 Dec 2016, 12:07 )madjack Wrote: Every self-bondage fetishists home should have one of these
Yes, just add a horizontal bar for safety, and I'm ready to ride ;P
Another metal pipe construction:

bondage-167-device.jpg   
Interesting device.

bondage-168-device.jpg   

Found on eBay here: Original Vintage Poster Tomi Ungerer Fornicon
A small selection to amuse and delight you:

0801ea17_bolo.jpg    - beware the mad man with a 3D printer!
 rocking horse.JPG    - genuinely for sale (or so I'm led to believe)
 toonbdsm3.jpg    - Trust Peter to screw it up, if only Lois would ask me for help!
 tumblr_nej0ot7sP91s8yjg5o1_500.png    - combining pleasure with travel and at a discount price!

enjoy

MJ