Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cock cage
Remote Control Electric Shocker Chastity Cage Penis Ring Electro Anal Plug Sex Toys Men Cock Scrotum Glans Stimulate Sex Product
$48.62-35%

transparent panties
XXL Sexy Lingerie Women's Panties Plus Size Transparent G-strings Thongs Floral Mesh Bowknot Underwear for Women Lace Pantys
$3.97-40%

latex swimsuit
Latex catsuit swimsuit high cut latex bodysuit open back no zip beach wear 0.4mm
$84.70-10%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$119.79

leg binder
Operating Table Hanging Slider Operating Table Gripper 360 Degrees Swivel Legs Supporting Fasteners Load Binder
$486.78

leg binder
Body Shaper Womens Binders Waist Trainer Wrap Slimming Belt Sweat Fat Burning Flat Belly Reductive Girdle Abdomen Modeling Strap
$41.79-40%

sissy femboy
I Love Femboys Crossdressing Sissy Femboy Design Sexy Slim Crop Top Women's Cotton Breathable Tank Tops Training Camisole
$42.60-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Devious Bondage Devices
(10 Aug 2019, 15:32 )The inspector Wrote: Number one. Anyone care to make one for me? Ha ha

First we need to figure out how to make one.  Then, you can travel to where I live and I will help you make one if you help me make one.  Sound good?  😉
(11 Aug 2019, 09:10 )essanym Wrote:
(10 Aug 2019, 15:32 )The inspector Wrote: Number one. Anyone care to make one for me? Ha ha

First we need to figure out how to make one.  Then, you can travel to where I live and I will help you make one if you help me make one.  Sound good?  😉
Sounds like it could be a date. How much are plane tickets? Lmao!
Interesting device. Also a great step in non-lethal policing.
Just need one without the hooks and that'll be great!

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTyJVCsam2g
[/video]
Yes, there is a weird bondage device here ("The lowest bars can swing out downwards to open each cell, but, of course, they are locked."), but look at those legs... High heels... And back-seamed stockings....

04-birdscage_by_janvanh.jpg   
(11 Aug 2019, 12:38 )latexkid99 Wrote: Just need one without the hooks and that'll be great!
Yes, those fish-hooks look Hellraiserish...
This is a cruel one!

05-mushrooming_by_janvanh.jpg   

Source: https://www.deviantart.com/janvanh/art/M...-756815201
Oh wow! This makes my EOTD.
I specifically like the high heeled boots , and how they look on a very pretty naked body.
Some more devious devices to delight you all:

tumblr_ae20ea9698e8c69c0650bd2451f5da45_6e033b5e_640.jpg    - now that's what I call a proper Bondage Bed! Nothing subtle here!!

tumblr_n27lyiTKMz1qhpa57o1_640.jpg    - the proper use for gym equipment (I'd sign-up on the spot if my local gym promoted this kind of workout!)

tumblr_paahjrrBsp1tzo5zpo1_1280.jpg    - I've always wondered about these in hotels, now I know!

tumblr_pv0cu5VuFq1u1jbeto1_1280.jpg    - very subtle and an interesting idea to be converted for self-bondage?

Enjoy

MJ
Maybe some of these aren't so much 'devices' as 'dilemmas' but I think they can all be posted in this thread:

bdsmlr-428705-YhwuLaMsQt.jpg    - have an old folding workbench that you can't figure out what to do with? Why not turn it into a diabolical dilemma device - hold that weight or swallow the price! (a 'Rook' special - please check him out at DeviantArt) 

ddiclvn-1b0748eb-016a-4806-bd01-ea29a2b33622.jpg    - maybe you've got a kiddies seesaw that's no longer used? With a little ingenuity it can be used to encourage a silence from any willing plaything. (more from Rook, but I've seen this enacted in 'real-life' and it looks scary!)

llama_chair_by_janvanh_dd0wvae-fullview.jpg    - and whilst on the subject of keeping a loved one quiet, how's about this? Cat got your tongue?

bdsmlr-61991-V4LdfwSzWt.jpg    - or maybe this approach. "Look dear, if you want me to come down the stairs and untie you all you need to do is shout out, I'll be as quick as I can after the conference call ends"

ddicm2i-836d9a42-282c-4c17-8db4-c5a82bfea228.jpg    - another Rook special. In his story the key frozen in ice is a challenge for the damsel, but I think it has potential for self-bondage too! Is it possible to create this frozen key set-up in real-life?

bdsmlr-428705-t6eHeviZhb.jpg    - I couldn't end without something from Danlaura (the Prince of Perversion). I'm not sure if this was one of his fiendishly clever self-bondage scenarios or just some willing victim of his fantasies. Our poor heroine is waiting for two ice releases to melt, one will drop the key into her hands and allow her to escape (probably - but knowing Dan it might not!) however, the only ice release she can see will cause her some serious distress! Imagine only seeing the release of your potential doom, but praying for an unseen release that will save you....

Enjoy

MJ