Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zlatameer
Popular Latex Hood Rubber Full Cover Mask Handmade Headpiece S-LM306
$28.56

shiny pantyhose
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Oil Shiny Cuban Heel Back Seam Pantyhose Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights Party Hosiery
$6.33

oil shiny bodycon
Scrotum Bulge Men Bodysuit Backless Jockstrap Enhance U Convex Pouch Underwear Bodycon Oil Shiny Leotard Suspenders Gay Jumpsuit
$47.58-40%

leather pencil skirt
Fashion Women Ladies Skirt Spring Autumn Solid Color Sexy Clubwear Mini Skirt High Waist Lace-Up Pencil Cross Skirt For Women
$19.35-65%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 61) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Yasaka nyaruko Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Cr
$966.78-11%

mirabelle
The Magic House Mirabelle Blanket Flannel Breathable Warm Throw Blankets for Bedding Travel Bedroom Soft Throws Home Decor
$309.07-23%

transparent pantyhose
Valentine's Gift for Women Stockings Sexy Open Crotch Pantyhose Front and Back Vertical Lines Leg Loops Transparent Toes Tights
$18.15-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Devious Bondage Devices
Since our willing victim is apparently serving drinks, our devious device might be intended for a party atmosphere.

In which case anybody who wants is free to turn the crank a few times.

That's a nice scenario. With the right crowd I could enjoy that.
OK, wrote that without the picture in front of me, and she's serving coffee, not a tray full of drinks.

I like it better my way 😊

And I have an alternative theory. It could be a posture device with a twist. The back side sure keeps her spine curved. I wonder if her choice is between spine curved forward, which means 'knob' digging into lower back, or leaning back, which raises the dildo.

I love the idea of the crank, though.
(10 Jul 2017, 02:56 )lugnuts Wrote: I love the idea of the crank, though.
Yep. Or a motor.

BTW, this construction does not allow to sit. If you crouch or bend your knees, the dildo will go in.
I like the idea of the crank and drinks because it's a way of removing autonomy over who penetrates me. Actually being raped would DEFINITELY be FOTD - more like FOTYear, but sometimes the idea of vulnerability is stimulating.

I like being tied spread eagle, and one reason is that it feels really vulnerable.

So I like this scenario - moving around, serving drinks at a party, in this thing, with this sign on the back "feel free to turn the crank". Trying to be pleasant when some guy is making an entree to chat you up by turning it. It's the same dynamic that makes little boys put frogs down girl's blouses.

it's interesting there are no locks. She gets out by loosening the bolt in top front.
Gord, the master of devious devices and still sorely missed:

tumblr_osmkonoiig1t6vdroo3_400.gif     tumblr_osmkonoiig1t6vdroo5_400.gif    - (animated) let the good times roll?

Enjoy

MJ
Hmm... a ball mill is an interesting predicament.

You'd need a pretty big drum - maybe 10 ft diameter by 4 ft long, with axis horizontal.

Inside are 2 x 4's tacked to periphery as cleats.

Put the thing on a roller stand - you have to walk to turn it - probably the self release is turning something far enough to open the access door.

Now throw some hard rubber balls (superballs!) in, and you're set to go.

The balls catch in the cleat, ride up the side, and drop off when they get far enough up.

My inspiration is an industrial machine of the same design that uses steel balls. It's used to break up gravel and stuff.
Or perhaps crawl into a washing machine on a timer???
Hmm.... Think I'd like to take this for a test drive:

tumblr_o8en7y0wct1rlj55so1_540.jpg     

Enjoy

MJ
(24 Jul 2017, 10:37 )madjack Wrote: Hmm.... Think I'd like to take this for a test drive:

Enjoy

MJ

Me too ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Two images that should be perfect devious device bondage but fall short for obvious reasons....

tumblr_nws29a05MY1upepb3o1_500.jpg    - awesome suspended and inverted chair tie, but why aren't her hands tied, where's the gag and a blindfold would have been nice!

tumblr_o3r24r1bRN1sp4pqto1_500.jpg    - so very pretty looking in that bondage frame, but... rubbish bondage even where she is tied, no gag (again!) and all rather tame 

oh well....

MJ