Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

yizyif
Girls Christmas Holiday Elf Costume Gymnastic Leotard Xmas New Year Festival Cosplay Party Fancy Dress Up Bodysuit with Headband
$22.63-33%

temorish
MEN LATEX SWIMSUIT WITH INFLATABLE BREAST
$119.79-10%

1d oil stockings
Classic Polka Dot Stockings Ladies Narrow Edge Design Long Stockings Night Club Over Knee Oil Glossy Socks For Garter Belt
$4.20

rubber cosplay
Dragon Mask Full Head Cover Animal Headdress Mask Dragon Head Mask Halloween Mask for Party Carnival Masquerade Cosplay Festival
$6.20-50%

women latex rubber mask breath
Women Latex Mask Rubber Hoods with Breath Hole Transparent Purple Sexy Fetish Handmade Halloween Cosplay Masks for Female Unisex
$45.12-19%

high waist faux leather
Fashion Women PU Long Pant High Waist Tight Casual Leather Pants Trend Nightclub Style Versatile Women's Bottoms
$169.45

2024 chastity
2024 NEW 3D Sport Ring Ultralight Chastity Male Cage Cock Cage Sex Toys Adult Products Whole Set Chastity Device Penis Ring
$19.01

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Devious Bondage Devices
(16 Mar 2018, 13:01 )madjack Wrote: I shall probably never look at a stepladder in the same way again or without getting an erection!
I wonder if she can walk this way.
Simple, but very ingenious use of a bed frame

2669008_2_i.jpg   

MJ
(23 Jul 2018, 09:48 )madjack Wrote: Simple, but very ingenious use of a bed frame

MJ

And easy to "kiss the floor" . It should be secured to the wall somehow.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(23 Jul 2018, 12:02 )Vixien Wrote:
(23 Jul 2018, 09:48 )madjack Wrote: Simple, but very ingenious use of a bed frame

MJ

And easy to "kiss the floor" . It should be secured to the wall somehow.

I thought that too, but then I wondered if the headboard (now a footboard) would prevent such an event?

But I agree that you would be well advised to secure the frame to the wall/floor/ceiling in some manner to prevent any mishaps.

MJ
Now this is something I've never though of as part of my bondage device collection:

sitting pretty.JPG    - Sitting Pretty? Porcelain Princess? 

I do hope she isn't going to be too long in there, people will be crossing their legs!

Enjoy

MJ
(24 Jul 2018, 15:13 )madjack Wrote: Porcelain Princess? 
😁
I think every house should have a special 'maid cupboard'

tumblr_p9euohQNis1u3wvgio1_540.jpg   

Enjoy

MJ
Indeed, you have to keep them somewhere.
That cupboard was MAID to order... (and so is she)

Thank you, thank you, I’m here all night!  Rofl
Hello IKEA, are you listening?