Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shapewear
GUUDIA Wait Trimmer Panties Control Tummy Ribbed Waist Girdle Seamless Shapewear Panty High Waist Smooth Out Shaper Wear
$33.94

jialuowei
jialuowei Women Knee-high Boots Side Zipper Cross Tied Stiletto Heel Round Toe Black Night Club Pole Dance Shoes
$1385.45-30%

latex tights
Handmade Latex Stockings Latex Rubber Unisex Long Tight Socks,Custom Color,M
$36.28-20%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Men to Women Shiny Transparent Ultra Thin Latex Zentai Nail fetishism Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$212.96-19%

aoylisey
AOYLISE Women Black Long Sleeve Leotard Ballet Bodysuit Spandex Turtleneck Dancewear Skinny Romper Workout Tank Costume Gym Stag
$22.75-30%

latex rubber handmade
Latex Rubber Brown Neck Bracket Sleeve Cosplay Party Comfortable Fun Handmade Customized xs-xxl 0.45mm
$1035.76-62%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Milk First Clitoral Stimulator Soft Panties For Women Bottom Breast Sucking Sex Dil Vibrator Men Married Fattening Erotism
$60.25-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Devious Bondage Devices
the price must be sky-high
(16 Apr 2016, 02:41 )Tinker D Wrote: I can build something like that.
Shouldn't be too hard.

if you can build that i would love to volunteer to try it out 😊
Three very different bondage devices of very different complexity:

bondage-36-device.jpg     bondage-35-device.jpg     bondage-30-steel-device.jpg   
And more bondage devices:

bondage-146_device_latex_bag_gas-mask.jpg    - this one is just for keeping the latex mummy upright
 bondage-145_device.jpg    - weird....
 bondage-120-device-dildo.jpg    - where will THAT thing go???
A few more devious devices and diabolical designs...

tumblr_nz2wjqzoYn1suu5cuo1_1280.jpg    - I wonder if this is classed as 'carry on' baggage when flying?
 tumblr_nzeyvmuiAw1u1lrcoo1_500.jpg    - oh that's nasty and so simple too!
 tumblr_o1glqwEkis1u1rw6do1_540.jpg     tumblr_o1glqwEkis1u1rw6do2_540.jpg     tumblr_o1glqwEkis1u1rw6do3_540.jpg    - much better than wallpaper!
 tumblr_o5zze0MiXu1rwihk7o1_1280.jpg    - although I detest trouser suits I am intrigued by this
 tumblr_o76qlgH3Tt1u5jfqoo5_540.jpg    - I just love the naughty ideas this gives me 😊

and finally

broom_handle_torture___pt__2_by_contorted4life-d4chid5.jpg    - just two sticks and some rope, but as diabolical as they come!

Enjoy

MJ
 bondage-149_stool.jpg    - do not remember if this one is aeady posted.
 bondage-147_device.jpg    - poles with locks
 bondage-148_cage.jpg    - poles without locks
Another dose of deviousness

tumblr_m9pt4cW4NM1raybxso1_500.jpg    - now that's a bike I'd love to ride!

tumblr_mm7z1dG1uM1rqs8dwo1_540.jpg    - I love the set-up and can see some self-bondage opportunities too!

Enjoy

MJ
Resistance is futile

bondage-156_device.jpg     bondage-157_device.jpg     bondage-158_device.jpg   
I would love to have one of those.
... that can be closed and opened automatically ... 😋