Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish latex
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$208.12-20%

latex zentai
Men Sexy Wetlook Faux Leather Zentai Catsuit Bodysuit Erotic Gay Fetish Pvc Latex Jumpsuit Prisoner Costume Open Crotch Clubwear
$23.60-48%

high waist faux leather
5 color S-XXXL Winter Overalls PU Leather shirt+Pencil pant tracksuit fashion sexy women set two pieces Jumpsuit casual Outfits
$17.53-26%

rolecos
ROLECOS Hestia Cosplay Wig Anime DanMachi Is It Wrong That I Want to Meet You in a Dungeo Cosplay Wig Women Synthetic Long Hair
$54.87-34%

headphone sleeping mask
Sleep Headphones 3D Bluetooth-compatible 5.0 Headband Removable And Washable Wireless Headset Eye Mask With Mic For Side Sleeper
$6.05

latex catsuit
Cosplay Man Maid Latex Ammonia Catsuit PVC Men Costumes Club Zentai High Elastic Shiny Full Body Bodysuit Shapewear Sexiest Male
$90.73-50%

dildo chair
Sexual Chair Body Bondage Bdsm Furniture With 120W Powerful Dildo Machine Remote Vibrator Sex Toys For Adults Couples Sexy Games
$8456.00

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
It was made by someone called 'uberscosplay', for once not an exaggeration.

http://uberscosplay.deviantart.com/

Edit: typo corrected.
.. and we are called fetishists ... 😁
A few of pics of myinnerbarbie to set the scene...

MIB1.jpg     tumblr_ndm0n0hsds1sgznato1_500.jpg     tumblr_ndm0n0hsds1sgznato2_500.jpg   

Some older catwoman pics.

MIB2.jpg   

Then this gem...

Quote:It was time to update this theme. Barbie the cat woman… Of cause Barbie was locked in her Neosteel chastity belt. So no genitals where touched during the creation of this photo.

MIB3.jpg   
Love that Neosteel. Apparently the only one that works.
I suppose this is a prop rather than a costume but here's a Portal Companion Cube vac-cube.

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/A37Z2aUpYFQ
[/video]
More cosplay fun:

tumblr_o5ar8sIF5O1rc2ppoo1_540.jpg    - Totally cosplay?

and an artful one for @Culmor

black_canary_turnabout_by_arnie00.jpg    - When Cosplay gets ultra competitive....or... Having the best Catwoman costume didn't workout well for Culmor when the Black Canary arrived.

MJ
Quote:When Cosplay gets ultra competitive....or... Having the best Catwoman costume didn't workout well for Culmor when the Black Canary arrived.

Oh, I don't know...

5.jpg   
Some more

tumblr_o4k1q5aBFC1s2wio8o1_500.jpg    - a female Rocketeer?

And I just can't help but post this here... I hope @Culmor smiles at it as much as I do

bats_got_caught____again__by_i_am_legit-d9ydsq3.jpg   

Enjoy

MJ
Love the female Rocketeer... and there is so much going on in the next pic I still need to think about >.<  😉
I received a couple of new dresses from Libidex this morning.

OK, this isn't quite right for Scarlet Overkill but I didn't think the dress would stay up without the shoulder straps. Now I only need to make the choker.

Test.JPG   

This is a work in progress but it's almost there...

Jess.jpg   

I hope this works...

Jessgloves.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,830 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,835 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,188 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra