Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

yizyif
Glossy Sexy Penis Sleeve Underwear Thong High Waist Men Briefs Stretchy Ice silk Panties Smooth Bulge Pouch Briefs Underpants
$48.59-35%

zentai
New Kid Adult Lycra Zentai Suit Custome Unisex Skin Tight Jumpsuit One Piece Turtleneck Bodysuit Dancewear For Women And Men
$319.44-39%

drozeno
DROZENO One-piece garment wrap foot tight multi-color glossy back zipper one-piece
$108.88-63%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
New Lingerie Back Line Sexy Black Bundled Garters Print Open Crotch Tights Transparent Pantyhose Womens Fake Garter Stockings
$6.03-20%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY One piece swimsuit women's sexy tight front back zipper two style high slit sexy glossy long sleeve Swimsuit Bottom coat
$93.78-61%

transparent panties
Men Sexy Sissy Lace Sheer Transparent G-String Thong Low Rise Jockstrap Briefs Cock Open Sheath T-Back Panties Erotic Underwear
$32.91

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-59%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
Interesting article about women and cosplay from the BBC of all people!

MJ
I was approached by the BBC to give an interview at MCM London Comicon almost two years ago.  I ran a mile. I didn't think it'd do my career much good to be on the news looking like this, even if it is my least fetishy cosplay.

DKR2.jpg   

Incidentally, I just discovered one of my Harley crossplay pics has been added to the group 'Fetish for Shiny Women' on Deviantart...quote 'Here you will only see favorites of women in various shiny clothing'. Maybe I'm more passable than I think I am 😊 This is the pic in question:

h4.jpg   

I thought I was showing a man-gut and a rather poor tuck there but hey, I seem to have fooled some-one.
My Derrick Barry post reminded me of something I have in the back of the wardrobe that I can't remember showing:

Wrong colour.jpg   

OK, the colour's off and the zip's all wrong but the combination of skin-tight and loose flappy makes it great fun to wear 😊
(12 Jul 2015, 09:51 )culmor Wrote: My Derrick Barry post reminded me of something I have in the back of the wardrobe that I can't remember showing:

OK, the colour's off and the zip's all wrong but the combination of skin-tight and loose flappy makes it great fun to wear 😊

I'm intrigued by the '...combination of skin-tight and loose flappy...' which is not a concept I'd have considered with a material like latex. I'm trying to imagine what I would feel like - definitely different and another thing to add to my list of 'things to try' 😊

MJ
I couldn't decide where to post this, but then remembered that Culmor makes his own costumes and decide here was a s good a spot as any:

tumblr_nr0rd32ReC1sax6l7o1_1280.jpg     tumblr_nr0rd32ReC1sax6l7o3_1280.jpg    - this is, I think, 100% Fetish and almost certainly 100% fun too!

The guy has been inspired by art to create a very interesting garment

MJ
(16 Jul 2015, 10:37 )madjack Wrote: I couldn't decide where to post this, but then remembered that Culmor makes his own costumes and decide here was a s good a spot as any:

- this is, I think, 100% Fetish and almost certainly 100% fun too!

The guy has been inspired by art to create a very interesting garment

MJ
From here if anybody is interested...
http://steffy-the-rubber-doll.tumblr.com/
Bah, I have the day off work and it's been throwing it down with rain all morning. To kill time I made a couple of montages.

troicrop2.jpg     Harleycomp.JPG   
(24 Jul 2015, 14:27 )culmor Wrote: Bah, I have the day off work and it's been throwing it down with rain all morning. To kill time I made a couple of montages.

Bad luck with the weather - love the turquoise outfit, is it the ultimate kinky Deanna Troi fantasy? 😁

MJ
Quote:...is it the ultimate kinky Deanna Troi fantasy?
Just about 😊 Actually there's a fanfic by Steve Zink that has Deanna playing the 90's Jim Balent version of Catwoman on the Holodeck that might be an even hotter idea.

Which reminds me, I've been emailed to say that my  Pfeiffer and Balent Catwoman cowls have shipped from the USA and should be here soon. Which means I'll only be waiting for the Pfeiffer boots and the whip. I need to take the existing cowl off my Balent suit too, it's never worked properly, which is why I bought the new one. Odd really because the BtAS catwoman suit I bought from the same maker at the same time works fine.

BPcowls.jpg   

I'm also reminded my friend Steve won an award for his Balent Catwoman costume at a con in London a few years ago. There used to be a video on you-tube, I'll have to see if I can find it.

As an aside, I am so going to do a  pervy version of this.

Scarlet Overkill.jpg   

😊
Some nice mass effect cosplay... I'll be commander Shepard...
 1.png     2.png     3.png     4.png     5.png   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,927 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,849 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,194 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra