Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wetlook
Hot New Fashion Leisure T-shirt Mens Stretch Summer Tank Top Wetlook Clubwear Fitness Muscle Party Performance
$170.09-40%

zlatameer
Rubber Latex Shorts Gloves with Small Bowknot S-LA102
$36.06-4%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fancy Lingerie Floral Lace Bra Set Bilizna Luxury Well-Looking Underwear Sexy Erotic Fairy Fine Lace Exotic Sets
$9.86

pantyhose bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Sexy Stockings
$36.28-50%

exotic lingerie
Ellolace Fancy Lingerie Floral Lace Bra Set Bilizna Luxury Well-Looking Underwear Sexy Erotic Fairy Fine Lace Exotic Sets
$9.86

crossdresser silicone mask
Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Cosplay Beauty Mask Collection realistic silicone masks Male to Female Full Head Mask
$173.02-3%

lobudek
Red Black Rhinestones Bodysuit Female Singer Dancer Stage Wear Nightclub Bar Jazz Dance Performance Show Swallowtail Costume
$116.16-22%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
One very scary looking cosplayer (or she's being very serious?)

tumblr_mklk25Tocu1rcksbno1_1280.jpg    Shok

Personally dislike patterned tights, but that's just me 😋

MJ
(30 Jun 2014, 07:53 )culmor Wrote: 'these are so sexy, aren't they' when buying Wolford Fatals. She knew...
... that you will find the Fatals very sexy on your girl ... 😁
Quote:... that you will find the Fatals very sexy on your girl ... 😁

I'm not so sure...

Anyway, even more embarrassing than the Fatals were the sparkly dance shoes for my 'Confessions on a Dancefloor' costume. As I just realized I haven't done a teaser for Madjack in a while (and as the weather's too hot for rubber) here they are as part of a 'Madge-in-a-box'.

Miab1.jpg   

And unpacked, Madonna's calling me...

Miab2.jpg   
(04 Jul 2014, 22:14 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:... that you will find the Fatals very sexy on your girl ... 😁

I'm not so sure...

Anyway, even more embarrassing than the Fatals were the sparkly dance shoes for my 'Confessions on a Dancefloor' costume. As I just realized I haven't done a teaser for Madjack in a while (and as the weather's too hot for rubber) here they are as part of a 'Madge-in-a-box'.

And unpacked, Madonna's calling me...

Tease 😁

So you're not going for the classic Madge look then?
 madge003_12aug_rex_1280_1.jpg    😋

MJ
Quote:Tease 😁

So you're not going for the classic Madge look then?
😋

MJ

No, far too much bare flesh on show for me and the corset's nowhere near tight enough. I prefer the look below. Those are 100% guaranteed EOTD thighs, nom, nom, nom 😊

MiabOriginal.jpg   

Somewhere on Youtube there's a video of Madonna Steve sharing a stage with Lady Gaga...it didn't end well 😋

SP1.jpg     SP1-5.jpg     SP2.jpg     SP3.jpg   
Tron, sort of...

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/CVzjmBcQgbA
[/video]

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/i2wW2KGj490
[/video]
 image.jpg   
Now it's cooled down enough to wear rubber again I had a test of my Deanna Troi inspired outfit. Frankly my make-up and hair turned out a bit of a shocker so here's just the basic costume for now.

Ref1.jpg     Troicrop.jpg   
As this topic's been so quiet recently here's one of my 'works-in-progress'...

WIP3.JPG   
(06 Sep 2014, 21:45 )culmor Wrote: here's one of my 'works-in-progress'...

What is this?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 2,020 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,878 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,203 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra