Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone mask
(C2-044)Top Quality Handmade Kigurumi Silicone Rubber Face Mask Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser Doll Kigurumi Anime Role Play
$845.78

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

panty girdle
Reducing and Shaping Girdles for Women Hip Lifter Booty Tummy Control Shapewear Panties Girdles with Buttocks and Hip Fillings
$245.63-49%

aonihua women one
Sexy Summer Surfing Daving Suit 2024 Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Bathing Suit Swimsuit Bodysuit
$36.29-24%

2023 chastity
Penis Extender Enlargement Cock Ring 2023 Heavy Duty Metal Ball Pendant Penis Rings Ball Weight Hanger Stretcher Male Chastity
$25.29-30%

pvc stockings
PVC Leather Long Socks Shiny Polyester Spandex Thigh-High Stockings Women Shiny Leather Stockings Women
$7.42-30%

zentai
New Cosplay Woman Sexy Zentai Suit Spandex Bodysuit Zentai Costume Halloween Carnival Party Fancy Dress Jumpsuit
$112.53-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
Some Cosplay images I found that make me smile:

cosplay 2.JPG    - Catwoman never fails to please
 cosplay1.JPG    - I'm not sure who, but she's beautiful 💓
 cosplay3.JPG    - name that SHIELD agent
 cosplay4.JPG    - I'm scared of spiders!
 tumblr_nfwnubu8id1s6wnsto1_1280.jpg    - I love biker babes!

enjoy

MJ
OK, so everyone loves Powergirl (it's the combo of the boob-window leotard and the shiny sheer tights) but I think this is only the second crossplay of her I've seen.

bootybombshell1.jpg     bootybombshell2.jpg     bootybombshell3.jpg     bootybombshell4.jpg     bootybombshell5.jpg     bootybombshell6.jpg     tumblr_n8d9qlBIhJ1sp7nbuo1_1280.jpg   
Some recent finds:

654243692_636e45e2dd_o.jpg    - Wonder Woman quickly realised that she'd been away from the gym for too long!
 tumblr_n5d2rjlwPl1rxufgfo3_1280.jpg    - Don't know the character, but love the look!
 tumblr_n96fjyxXaJ1r2o3fxo1_1280.jpg    - I'm in love with Harlequin 💓
 tumblr_n5ezqsWN291twlptao1_500.jpg    - so cute
 tumblr_n5msdcLE6R1s3dkoso1_1280.jpg    - I can't resist a pretty gun toting girl 😁

Enjoy

MJ
(29 Dec 2014, 14:52 )madjack Wrote:  Purple Heart RL.jpg    - Don't know the character, but love the look!

That's 'Purple Heart' from 'Hyperdimension Neptunia'.

Purple Heart.jpg   

More of Poompaboom's costume.

purple-heart-Poompaboom1.jpg     purple-heart-Poompaboom2.jpg     purple-heart-Poompaboom3.jpg     purple-heart-Poompaboom4.jpg   
Wow!

tumblr_nhpn53eVe41tqtw37o1_1280.jpg     tumblr_nhpn53eVe41tqtw37o3_r1_1280.jpg     tumblr_nhpn53eVe41tqtw37o4_r1_1280.jpg   

I'm not sure, but I think this may be meant to be Pepper Potts in Ironman suit? The mighty Culmor will know 😁

MJ
Quote:... I think this may be meant to be Pepper Potts in Ironman suit?

Very possibly it is but I'm afraid I know very little about the Ironman universe, I haven't even seen any of the films. As impressed as I am by your faith in me Marvel characters aren't really my area at all 😟

Edit, but as it's you (and the rain is torrential here this morning) I've found time for a quick Google and it is indeed Angela Bermudez (aka Tensh No Sekai) cosplaying as Pepper Potts in R.E.S.C.U.E. armour from Ironman.

More pics
Here's something I've been experimenting with for a while now and I think I've at last found the right techniques, adhesives and materials to do it. I rigorously stretch tested the joins in this latest sample and nothing came apart or tore! 😁 (Bear with me and pretend the green latex is really black)

Stretch testing.jpg   

I commissioned this as a base suit but I think I'll need a few more practices before I can summon up the courage to take a scalpel to it.

Base suit.JPG   

I must remember: when in doubt, keep calm and think of Michelle 😊

CW.gif   
(14 Jan 2015, 23:39 )culmor Wrote: Here's something I've been experimenting with for a while now and I think I've at last found the right techniques, adhesives and materials to do it. I rigorously stretch tested the joins in this latest sample and nothing came apart or tore! 😁 (Bear with me and pretend the green latex is really black)

I commissioned this as a base suit but I think I'll need a few more practices before I can summon up the courage to take a scalpel to it.

I must remember: when in doubt, keep calm and think of Michelle 😊

I couldn't ever pick up the courage to take a knife to a latex suit! I'm bad enough when I want to modify a pair of tights. 😁

MJ
What is it about Cosplay girls with brightly coloured hair and guns that intrigues me so much?

bishoujo_black_widow_cosplay_by_vampbeauty-d43fek0.jpg    - Black widow

MJ
More cosplay cuties:

tumblr_n6vj32PZul1r6v8t0o1_1280.jpg    - I just want to take her home 😁
 tumblr_nc7mcgn2cj1r7p8bno1_1280.jpg    - beware the Mord Sith! (from the 'Sword of Truth' series of books and 'Seeker' TV series - worth a read if you enjoy fantasy fiction with more than a hint of FemDom S&M)

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,889 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,844 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,192 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra