Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

drozeno
DROZENO Metallic bright face fitness man tight short T-shirt high elastic running suit man
$204.36-3%

remote app vibrator
Anal Plug Vibrator 10 Speeds Butt Plug Prostate Vibrating Massager APP Remote Control Female Masturbator Sex Toys for Women Men
$54.40-12%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

ultrathin pantyhose
Extra Large Horse Oil Shiny Pantyhose Women Weight 175kg Smooth Silky Socks Perspective Lingerie Elastic Ultrathin Tights
$33.58-1%

pantyhose bodysuit
Women Jumpsuit Sexy Hollow Wetlook Patent Leather Bodysuits Open Crotch Leotard Pantyhose Gloves 3PC Lingerie Romper Overalls
$134.53-17%

urethral plug
Silicone Urethral Catheter Dilator Horse Eye Stimulation Adult Sex Toys for Men Gay Sounding Penis Plug Insert Urethra Catheter
$4.40-2%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Neon Green Lingerie Fetish Naked Women Without Censorship Underwear That Can See Intimate Sexy Nude Transparent Bra Set
$10.59-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Corsets
Extreme corseting:

corset-01.jpg   
Very interesting video on how to make (and wear) a cedar strip corset!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEvSG3_pvLE
A katana (which are enormously over-hyped blades at the best of times) with a riveted tang?
(02 Sep 2020, 23:34 )Culmor Wrote: A katana (which are enormously over-hyped blades at the best of times) with a riveted tang?

I seriously doubt this it's the work of Masamune Okazak  😁

There is probably something deeply ironic in the imagery of a corseted lady wielding a sword that looks like an overgrown kitchen knife...  Lol

MJ
Wilma Flintstone
(04 Sep 2020, 00:18 )Tinker D Wrote: Wilma Flintstone

😁 😁 😁
Corsetted beauty (Josefien Hoekstra)

corset-08.jpg     corset-09.jpg   
For men, the easiest way is to take a waist cincher

retrouver-une-taille-de-guepe-grace-au-corset-minceur.jpg   
A wonderful Corsagen set. Of course lingerie for the woman. Now it belongs to me. I love that beautiful pink. Good

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 corsage.jpg   
(14 May 2021, 07:57 )SatinMan Wrote: A wonderful Corsagen set. Of course lingerie for the woman. Now it belongs to me. I love that beautiful pink. Good

nice... but not a corset!  😟