Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal training
Ring Shape Anal Plug Sex Toys Stainless Steel Ball Butt Small Large Penis Chastity Lock Fetish Cock Dildo Anal Training
$8.81

Leosoxs lingerie
Hot Erotic Lingerie Bow Sexy Love Maid Outfit Apron Cosplay Maid Outfit Role Passion Uniform Temptation Suit
$71.86-33%

sexy oil bodysuit
Men Sexy Oil Glossy Bodysuit See Through Stretchy Sleeveless Playsuit Sheer Mesh Jumpsuit Ultra Thin Underwear Erotic Lingerie
$48.11-40%

mouth gag
4 Colors Faux Leather Mouth Gag Adjustable Plastic Ball Adult Flirting Fetish Roleplay Game Props Couples BDSM Bondage Sex Toys
$2.53-5%

shiny stockings
5D Oil Shiny Thigh High Stockings Wide Lace Top Silk Stockings With Anti-slip Silicone Band Women Sexy Transparent Lingerie
$6.46-6%

shiny stockings
Plus Size Glossy Pantyhose 8D Oil Shiny Transparent Stockings Women Sexy Open Crotch Skinny Leg Tights Hot Pole Dance Clubwear
$8.66-10%

sex toy vibrator
Remote Control Anal Plug Bead Dildo Vibrator Suction Cup Butt Plug Male prostate Massager Vibrator Waterproof Sex Toys
$10.42

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Corsets
If there's any interest, I'd like to reopen the discussion of corsets and self bondage, a long time interest of mine. These photos aren't me, but easily could be. I find a corset adds a wonderful extra dimension to self bondage. It's not only the tightness, but the restriction of breathing and the feeling that lasts long after the session is over. In these photos, I especially like that he sometimes wears the corset over his spandex and sometimes under... 

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 10.48.00 AM.jpg       Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 10.48.35 AM.jpg       Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 10.48.25 AM.jpg   
I LOVE corsets, I’m currently fancying a new one, a Vollers majestic I think.
I just love this corset combination:

tumblr_ogui17vyi91ug7xc9o1_400.jpg    - so much going on here.

1. Its a very sexy corset on it's own
2. The neck brace looks interesting
3. Hello! Is that a butt plug I spy?

4. Suspender straps built in, good feature

and finally

5. With that false vagina is this intended to be worn by a man? I'd like to think so....

enjoy

MJ
I'm sure there's a thread on the movie "Corset Sisters" also, but just for completeness, here is 10 minutes of one of my favorite movies of all time. It ranks up there with the movie Nylon and almost all of the Peter Czernich Marquis films such as the White Room series. 

[url=

Source: https://xhamster.com/videos/corset-siste...ii-1046133
[/url]
I'm still fascinated by corsets and actively considering treating myself to one for my self-bondage play.

This beauty is way beyond my capabilities, but I love the idea of a full body corset dress 

tumblr_osrr81nDu41t4ongho1_540.jpg     tumblr_osrr81nDu41t4ongho3_1280.jpg    - not sure about the straps at the bottom (bondage I guess, but actually detracts from the overall image to my mind)

Enjoy

MJ
(16 Mar 2018, 12:29 )madjack Wrote: I'm still fascinated by corsets and actively considering treating myself to one for my self-bondage play.

This beauty is way beyond my capabilities, but I love the idea of a full body corset dress 

- not sure about the straps at the bottom (bondage I guess, but actually detracts from the overall image to my mind)

Enjoy

MJ

Go for it MJ. They are a lot of fun for self bondage play. The restrictiveness, the illusion of a female figure, and wonderful ache that lingers long after the toys are put away... I actually owned a corset dress at one time, many years ago, and it is just as fun as it looks! 😇
 latex_catsuit_118-black_corset.jpg   

I like the comment:

Quote:I’m sure that I look like a violin ? in this photo, while my husband thinks I look like a buttplug ♠️. ???
(31 Aug 2018, 00:47 )Like Ra Wrote: I like the comment:

Quote:I’m sure that I look like a violin ? in this photo, while my husband thinks I look like a buttplug ♠️. ???
Her husband is a very, very lucky man...
Wow! Simply wow...
 FB5A796B-36CC-4044-A6E8-1A5388B9A28F.jpeg   
I love corsets also and have just bought another one. Steel boned which I will be using for my next session. Lacing them on your own can be challenging. But with a bit of wiggling and the use of door handles you can do it. Mine fully laces up and feels great with restricted breathing!

Also, check that waist out! 16 inches!

9963F82D-B4C5-4305-9DFD-0DE5EF3FA7E1.jpeg