Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2024 chastity
2024 New Black High Fit Design Breathable Cock 2 Types of Penis Rings Male Chastity Devices Adult Supplies Sex Toys
$130.68

high waist faux leather
Nerazzurri Midi skirts below knee 2021 Yellow black soft leather skirt women zipper Long straight skirts for women high waist
$56.63-44%

anal plug
VaHppy Glass Anal Plugs Large 780g Diameter 7cm Duck Egg Style Sex Toys Masturbator Extension Training Lesbian Gay SM BDSM Sex
$10.07

nose hook bondage
Fetish Sex Toy For Couple Adult Game Bdsm Bondage Metal Nose Hook Nose Clip With Neck Collar SM Leather Harness Restraint Collar
$5.53-4%

women latex rubber mask breath
HandmadTransparent Purple Rubber Hoods Sexy Fetish Women Full Head Latex Mask Handmade Cosplay Mask with Breath Hole Back Zipper
$181.50

electric shock silicone gag
Adult Toy Man Women's Dildo Ass Plug Masturbator Vaginal Balls Sex Shop Products Industrial Woman Vibrator But Plug Toys Cap
$55.77-36%

shiny swimsuit
2024 New Color Block Cutout Shiny Texture One Piece Swimsuit and Sarong Vacation Swimwear Women Beachwear Bathing Suit
$197.88

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Corsets
Extreme corseting:

corset-01.jpg   
Very interesting video on how to make (and wear) a cedar strip corset!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEvSG3_pvLE
A katana (which are enormously over-hyped blades at the best of times) with a riveted tang?
(02 Sep 2020, 23:34 )Culmor Wrote: A katana (which are enormously over-hyped blades at the best of times) with a riveted tang?

I seriously doubt this it's the work of Masamune Okazak  😁

There is probably something deeply ironic in the imagery of a corseted lady wielding a sword that looks like an overgrown kitchen knife...  Lol

MJ
Wilma Flintstone
(04 Sep 2020, 00:18 )Tinker D Wrote: Wilma Flintstone

😁 😁 😁
Corsetted beauty (Josefien Hoekstra)

corset-08.jpg     corset-09.jpg   
For men, the easiest way is to take a waist cincher

retrouver-une-taille-de-guepe-grace-au-corset-minceur.jpg   
A wonderful Corsagen set. Of course lingerie for the woman. Now it belongs to me. I love that beautiful pink. Good

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 corsage.jpg   
(14 May 2021, 07:57 )SatinMan Wrote: A wonderful Corsagen set. Of course lingerie for the woman. Now it belongs to me. I love that beautiful pink. Good

nice... but not a corset!  😟