Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

corset
Women's Corset Belt Gothic Fashion PU Leather Female Lace-up Corset Belts Slimming Waist Vintage Corset Black Wide Belt for Girl
$3.41-6%

crossdress
MUSIC POET Realistic Silicone Big Tits G H Cup Breast Forms Fake Boobs Enhancer Shemale Transgender Drag Queen Crossdressing
$1036.70

chaste bird
Chaste Bird New Design 316 Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Cock Ring Penis Ring Adult Sex Toys Penis Ring A370-SS
$242.00-44%

sexy pantyhose
Seamless Crotchless Stockings Elegant Summer Tights Sexy Crotch-depth Women Toe Transparent Invisible Ultra Thin Pantyhose 8333
$26.62

prostate stimulation
Silicone Anal Vibrator Thrusting Prostate Stimulator Massager Delay Ejaculation Lock Ring Anal Butt Plug Sex Toys Dildos for Men
$18.50-4%

anal training
Anal Plug Anal Sex Sexual Training Shop TPR Stimulator Posterior Dilator Flirting Toy Fidget Sex Toys For Gay Couples Adult 18
$17.27-29%

1d oil stockings
Polka Dots Oil Shiny Tights Women Sexy Transparent Silky Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Semaless Pantyhose Hot Pole Dance Clubwear
$6.61-5%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Corsets
Quote:Laces at the back?...

Eh? I think that how it usually works...check...

Quote:Corsets are held together by lacing, usually at the back

http://www.corsetheaven.com/corsets/cors...erview.asp
I bought a corset with lacing on the front. The size is wrong, though ...
when i can get lordtz to take some piccys i'll show you how i self tighten a back laced corset
I'm going to try an bring this thread back to life - corsets have always fascinated me (either being worn or the desire to wear), so I'll share some thoughts and images here and see what you folks can contribute 😁

2781681048_feacee04d3_z.jpg    - creating that classic 'hour-glass' figure

8032728761_636d70c0ef_c.jpg    - Really?! This has to be photo-shopped, doesn't it?

tumblr_my5zgclb5o1sxogteo1_500.jpg    - latex and corsets are such a good combination (or is this technically what they call a 'waspie'?)

enjoy

MJ
What about this corset? Something for self-bondage (if you can get in on your own)? πŸ˜‰

bondage-corset-02.jpg     bondage-corset-01.jpg   

eBay: Heavy bondage latex corset
eBay.com store: Aqua-Latex
Not extremely tight, but still...

corset-01-latex-catsuit.jpg     corset-02-latex-catsuit.jpg   
I love corsets. I Had a good one for years. It got ruin after 5 years of use.
Like to get another like it, but I can't find the place I got it from.
I didn't find any corset thead's or something similar, so I decided to post it here because this images gives me a EOTD everytime I see it. The shape, the tight it looks the corset and so casual.Β 
 tumblr_ohr8e3udbQ1vmv44eo1_1280.jpg     tumblr_ohr8e3udbQ1vmv44eo2_1280.jpg   

I know there are quite thead called "Latex candids, Pantyhose candids" is there a possibility for "corset candids" πŸ˜‹ Β or it's not that common to create a thead?
(27 Feb 2017, 06:20 )madboyevil Wrote: I didn't find any corset thead's or something similar, so I decided to post it here because this images gives me a EOTD everytime I see it. The shape, the tight it looks the corset and so casual.Β 

I know there are quite thead called "Latex candids, Pantyhose candids" is there a possibility for "corset candids" πŸ˜‹ Β or it's not that common to create a thead?

I love a good corset, to the extent that I felt compelled to create a tumblr stream a year or so about them.
http://corsetcollection.tumblr.com/
Yes, there is such a thread πŸ˜‰