Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy oil bodysuit
Men's Bodysuit Short Sleeve Oil Shiny High Cut Shapers Leotard Elastic Man Women Sexy Lingerie Jumpsuit Underwear
$101.48-61%

suspension bondage
Sex Leather Ankle Wrist Suspension Cuffs Restraint BDSM Bondage Strap Keep Suspended Hanging Handcuffs For Adult Product
$34.87-49%

Leosoxs lingerie
T Shirt 100% Cotton White Vtg Pinup Girl 50's Magazine Ad Retro Lingerie Tango
$139.15-42%

latex pencil skirt
Autumn Spring Streetwear Short Pencil Skirts Sexy High Waist PU Leather Skirt Elegant Y2K Women Silver Bodycon Latex Mini Skirt
$9.68

latex one piece
12pcs 12inch One Piece Balloons Anime Theme Latex Ballons Birthday Party Kids Favors Decoration Pirate Hero Luffy Boys Toys Gift
$3.48-7%

shapewear
SEXYWG Butt Lifter Panties for Women Sexy Shapewear Push Up Panties Hip Shapewear Hip Pads Shaper Panties
$9.53

oil shiny bodycon
Sexy Women Oil Glossy Shiny Tight Pencil Dress Sheer See Through High Elastic Wrap Hip Dress Bodycon Tube Dress Candy Tights
$418.06-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2 info
Im from italy from lombardy the region most hit. We now can only go out for food store and u cant leave ur city... Its getting very frustating we past at home 2 week and do 2 or 3 more like that... But its ok!
(23 Mar 2020, 01:41 )Like Ra Wrote:
(23 Mar 2020, 01:29 )latexkid99 Wrote: Computer fans going mad and hot!
Just change the load to 50% 😉
I have a decent gaming computer so it's doing okay actually - could actually change fan settings... Also serves as a radiator when its cold at night  Rolleyes
I work with Coin everyday. It’s part on my work.
Someone was saying using a microwave oven to kill this virus.
So, my question would be, would placing paper money in a microwave kill this virus?
I know that you can’t put coins in a microwave, but maybe an oven ?

Yes, no, maybe?
Some people use steam irons to go over paper money. To kill the germs with steam. Not to sure about that. I pay with a contact credit card if possible. If I have coins, a use a little hand sanitizer on them.
(23 Mar 2020, 15:34 )Tinker D Wrote: I work with Coin everyday. It’s part on my work.
Someone was saying using a microwave oven to kill this virus.
So, my question would be, would placing paper money in a microwave kill this virus?
I know that you can’t put coins in a microwave, but maybe an oven ?

Yes, no, maybe?

I'm no expert but I saw where someone said that a microwave wouldn't help. I guess an oven would probably kill just about any virus but don't need to turn it up too much. If you have some kind of liquid cleaning product, you could probably put the money in a bowl and wash it in that. Just be careful if it's bleach that you don't bleach the paper money.
Microwave ovens don't heat the object in a uniform way. That's why the food needs to be rotated while heated. Some parts might not get "touched" by microwave at all. So, even if the virus was destroyed by the microwave, some contaminated parts will remain.
Yea, I kind of thought so.
A microwave oven cooks things that has moisture in it.
That’s why water boils in a coffee cup, but an empty coffee cup still is cold.
Which then comes to the essential part of the question: does the virus have water in it?
Most living things do.
Like a Dehydrated carrot, add water and it gets soft again.