Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shapewear
Women shapers waist trainer body shaper Shapewear women slimming pants fajas colombianas butt lifter underwear tummy control
$5.61

FRRK
FRRK Strap Belt with Male Chastity Cage Urethral Tube Steel Penis Rings Metal Cock Lock Gay Sex Shop BDSM Toys for Adult 18 Men
$29.42-19%

sexy
Sexy Low Waisted Women's G-string Solid Color Cotton G-string Letter Printing Lady T-panty Seamless Female T-back Tanga
$84.70-45%

hypnosis device
Handheld Sleep Device Mini Portable Sleep Aid Artifact Hypnosis Machine Micro-current Stimulation Pressure Relief 12 Levels
$7.76

Ftshist
Ftshist Matte Faux Leather Bra Vest Black Wet Look Crop Stretch Camis Camisole No Wire Comfortable PU Leather Bralette Underwear
$31.44-24%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Top Quality Women Ankle Boots REAL LEATHER Platform Round Toe Zip Up Chunky High Heels Booties Shoes Woman Size 38 40 41
$149.91-38%

faak
Fetish Sex Bondage Fist Mitts Pony Play Slave Mittens Leather Sensory Deprivation Protective Gloves Adult Game Horseshoe Gloves
$11.80

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2 info
Yes, it does. Because it’s a cloth type filter, I’m thinking maybe a multi layers of a dense cloth in a cartridge may work in a canister type gas mask.

But how do you test it?
(04 Apr 2020, 06:16 )Tinker D Wrote: Yes, it does. Because it’s a cloth type filter, I’m thinking maybe a multi layers of a dense cloth in a cartridge may work in a canister type gas mask.

But how do you test it?

I'm not sure you could test it without a lab.  At any rate, keep in mind that there are anti-microbial / anti-bacterial cloths and those N95 filters are probably be made from that, if I had to guess.  If you end up just using some layers of random cloth, you may end up with a colony of bacteria in the intake with a direct path to your lungs.  If I was really worried about this virus (I'm not), I definitely would try to use whatever is the correct type of protection. 

Tinker, are you unable to find the recommended masks where you live?
A hot bath is not going to kill it, unless you use soap like when washing your hands. You need probably about 60 degrees centigrade to kill it. Far UV light will kill it, but would cause skin cancer at the same time. Regular UV is not enough. I did not read about the sunshine with 33 degrees, but I am rather skeptical about it.

If you want to make your own face mask, apparently two layers of dish towel gives a more than 90 % protection, but is rather hard for breathing, and it still leaves your eyes unprotected. The more common DIY masks are two layers of more regular cotton, or one layer of cotton for the outside and something a bit thicker on the inside. Those masks are more for preventing that you infect others. This is relevant because there are very many asymptomatic cases that can spread the virus. Hence it is better when everybody tries to avoid infecting others. Just do not think it gives you good protection.
The best is to go outside as few times as possible, put your outside clothes and shoes in quarantine for at least 24 hours and wash your hands. Taking a bath with soap cannot hurt.
(04 Apr 2020, 07:22 )essanym Wrote: If you end up just using some layers of random cloth
... and/or don't change it every 2 hours ...
(04 Apr 2020, 07:22 )essanym Wrote: you may end up with a colony of bacteria in the intake with a direct path to your lungs.
(04 Apr 2020, 04:21 )essanym Wrote: I've heard that the virus isn't spreading as fast in warmer climates but that's anecdotal at best.
I will search medRxiv and bioRxiv out of curiosity...
Ok, next question.
Because I work a lot with coin, what could I use to kill this virus off my coins?
Or is that possible at a rate of 1000 coins per minute?
(04 Apr 2020, 23:57 )Tinker D Wrote: Because I work a lot with coin, what could I use to kill this virus off my coins?
Or is that possible at a rate of 1000 coins per minute?
FFFFAAAAAYYYAAAAAA!!!!! 🔥
Hit em with a propane torch? Burn the little buggers.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPXVGQnJm0w

Duvall Kilgore Wrote:I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...
(04 Apr 2020, 23:57 )Tinker D Wrote: what could I use to kill this virus off my coins?

Stick em in the oven or put them in a tub of bleach water. Bleach is sodium hypochlorite, which is listed on the CDC website as being effective for cleaning hard surfaces, which coins are. Bleach is not the only thing that is effective. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nco...ction.html