Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

self bondage
Wearable Strapon Penis Bondage Lace Sex Toys for Women Lesbian Strap On Dildos Pants Self Bondage Erotic Sex Shop
$15.97-50%

latex swimsuit
Sexy White Latex Sailor Collar Bathing Swimsuit Cosplay Short Sleeve with Front Zip for Girl Women Cosplay Costumes
$84.68-29%

gothic lolita
Y2K Winter Faux Fur Long Sock Legging Cool Jk Leg Warmer Gothic Boots Socks EGirl Harajuku Girls Lolita Boot Cover Foot Sleeves
$39.78

yizyif
2Pcs Kids Boys Soccer Goalkeeper Sport Suit Goalie Uniform Long Sleeve Padded Top Jersey Shorts Set Football Training Sportswear
$29.98-44%

speerise
Speerise Fashion Womens Shiny Metallic Sexy Shorts Dance Nylon Spandex Gold Shorts for Women Fitness Low-waisted Skinny Shorts
$100.36-24%

sexy
One Piece Sexy Seamless Small Chest Special Gathering Underwear Women's Thick Cup Non Steel Ring Girl Adjustable Bra
$24.28

stainless steel cock
FRRK Stainless Steel Chastity Cage with Detachable Silicone Pussy Urethral Plug Penis Lock Cock Rings Adults Sex Toys Shop 정조대
$14.98-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2 info
Quote:... does the virus have water in it? Most living things do.

I think the jury's still out on whether viruses are 'alive' or not.
Depends on the definition of 'alive' 😉
(23 Mar 2020, 21:53 )Like Ra Wrote: Depends on the definition of 'alive' 😉

Exactly. A very complicated molecule or a very simple life-form? There's also the possibility that they were once living cells but have lost so much of their structure they're now effectively 'zombies'. Interesting stuff (or at least I think so, but I'm fascinated by evolution anyway  😉  ).
(23 Mar 2020, 22:08 )Culmor Wrote: I'm fascinated by evolution
I'm fascinated by the current technology to modify human DNA by using viruses.

And yes, the ability to observe, learn, adapt, memorize and propagate the accumulated knowledge (teach?), which was some time ago a prerogative of (high) animals, is observed in mildew. The ability to change the host thought process is discovered in bacteria.
Viruses change our DNA directly.

Mind blowing indeed!
Here in the UK we're on lockdown as of tonight.

Being told to stay in our homes, can go out to 'essential' shops (Supermarkets, Pharmacies - maybe petrol stations too) as infrequently as possible. Can go out to exercise once a day. No social gatherings of more than two people. Work from home if possible (very wooly on what is essential work, though).

Very quiet in town tonight. As quiet at eight pm as it would normally be at three am. Unreal and unsettling.

Police now have powers to keep people obeying these rules.

However I totally support all these restrictions. We are all finding our feet with this pandemic. Many many people will die because of the virus, not our governments. Let's keep the fatalities as low as we can.

Stay safe everybody.
My state, Oregon, just issued stay at home order. I work for the city though, so will probably still have to go into work. My job required physical presence so can't do remote.
I’m in north Califorina, and we have been on a limited lockdown. Limited meaning that I can still collect my mail at the post office, buy food (Beer) and other supplies. But I still have my backup plan, so rent is paid, credit cards are paid and I have my survival supplies.

So I’m very good.

And I have two bottles of Vitamin D.
I read somewhere that it helps ones immune systems.
(22 Mar 2020, 22:51 )Like Ra Wrote: I've been working from home for the last 15 years, so I did not notice anything 😁

Ditto - though I'm lucky to be able to do so. 

The only change with work has been no trips to meetings (yippee!) and an increase in workload (boo!)

MJ

Ps. For those who remember I had 'retired' , I was subsequently lured back into full-time work.

Pps. should I be panic buying tights???  😁
In the UK's morning's news Sports Direct is saying it'll stay open despite the rule non-essential shops closing as it considers itself '...uniquely placed to keep Britain as fit and healthy as possible'.
I know SD is notorious for its treatment of its staff but you have to wonder what idiot came up with that policy, 'Let's defy the law and endanger our staff and the public to sell some sportswear'. Hopefully the rules have some teeth and they'll send the Police around as they did with the pubs that stayed open.

Edit - twenty minutes later and SD have changed their mind. I'd imagine the man from the ministry has given them a call...and I wouldn't have wanted to be on the other end of it 😊
(24 Mar 2020, 08:50 )Culmor Wrote: the rule non-essential shops closing
Yes, I've read about it yesterday and I know that NL is also considering this, should it still go South. But what if there is a plumbing issue, or someone needs to urgently buy a sink, or a washing machine? Some stuff can still be bought online. But what about small repairs? Or are those shops still open in the UK?