Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Black Silk Stockings Sexy Slimming Side Vertical Stripes Shadow Patchwork Pantyhose Female Gothic Tights Letter Clubwear
$6.04

hentai
Fashion Girls Bikini Graphic T Shirt Men 3D Printed Sexy BBW Women Cartoon T-shirts Hentai Anime Casual Beach Harajuku Clothing
$4.83-67%

roanyer
ROANYER Padded Hip Enhancer Silicone Panties Crossdresser Fake Ass Rich Buttocks Vagina Buttocks Soft Underwear Male To Female
$407.77-41%

latex one piece
Latex Leotard Bodysuit Men's One Piece Wet Look PVC Leather Zipper Crotch Jumpsuit Romper Long Sleeve Wrestling Singlet Clubwear
$184.43-25%

aonihua women one
One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Women Long Sleeve Rashguard Bathing Suit Rash Guard Surfing Diving Monokini bodysuit Swimming Suit
$36.29-20%

1d oil pantyhose
0813 New 1D Ultra-thin Transparent Super Shiny Pantyhose Women's Oil Shine Glittering Tights Closed Crotch High Waist Collant
$6.01-19%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Ankle Boots Sequined Glitter 6CM Thick Heels Side Zip Short Booties Ladies Shoes Woman Large Size 33 41 43 45 48
$118.53-37%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2 info
(19 Apr 2020, 03:50 )essanym Wrote:
(19 Apr 2020, 02:15 )Like Ra Wrote: If you have to wear a mask - do it in style!

Have you found any that looks like a gag is being worn?

Or you could approach it from the other direction...

bdsmlr-428705-OZYt1788dU.jpg    - the chest/breast bondage is optional...  😁 

MJ
(19 Apr 2020, 08:40 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=40662] 
Whoa! Post in the unusual gag thread! ( ... and EOTD ... 😜)
(19 Apr 2020, 03:50 )essanym Wrote: Have you found any that looks like a gag is being worn?

Getting closer

face_mask-23.jpg   
Apparently during the shut-down Mexican wrestlers have moved into the mask-making business. Though I'm none too sure about the one being held up on the far right.

Lucha Libre.jpg   
On the subject of face masks, the ever brilliant Shinez has captured the moment rather wittily:

quarantine_day____we_lost_track_of_time_by_shiniez_ddvrtnr-fullview.jpg   

Enjoy

MJ
It's clearly "in the air" 😁
Adding A Nylon Stocking Layer Could Boost Protection From Cloth Masks, Study Finds

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsod...8452902500

nylon_stocking_mask-01.jpg   

Quote:Researchers at Northeastern University have found that adding an outer layer made from nylon stockings to a homemade face covering can boost its ability to filter out small particles in the air by creating a tighter seal between the mask and the wearer's face. In some cases, that extra nylon layer helped homemade cloth masks match or exceed the filtering capability of medical-grade surgical masks.

"It really improved the performance of all of the masks, and it brought several of them up and over the baseline mask we were using, which was a 3M surgical-type mask," says Loretta Fernandez, an assistant professor of civil and environmental engineering at Northeastern University and one of the scientists who conducted the research.

Even the 3M surgical mask performed better with stockings in their study: Testing showed that it went from blocking out 75% of small particles to 90% with the addition of a pantyhose overlayer. By comparison, an N95 respirator, which is designed to create a tight seal around the face, blocks out at least 95% of small particles when worn properly.

"Adding a layer that keeps the mask tight to the face is going to improve the function of any of these masks," Fernandez explains, "because how well they protect us is not only a matter of what material we're using to do the filtering but also how well [the mask] seals to the face, so that we're trying to avoid air making it around the mask into our breathing zone." The pantyhose layer, she says, helps creates a tighter seal around the face to reduce how much air leaks around loose edges — similar to the seal on an N95 respirator.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(02 May 2020, 22:00 )Vixien Wrote: [Image: post_2_1588456906_f1ec8e10196a40fcfe57ef..._thumb.jpg]   
She's clearly gagged under the mask! 😋
I tried it, but it does not really work. My glasses still get fogged up. You really need to have the little metal piece around the nose to prevent leakage at the top. And then you are back at the start: what is the best material? It needs to be with very fine holes and the more layers, the harder the breathing. At the moment I use two layers: one is from a kitchen towel, and the other is a very fine woven bed sheet (was rather expensive cloth). I do not think adding an extra layer of fine lycra helps. Even if I put the stuff over my whole head, I still get air coming out near my eyes, and hence my glasses would get fogged up.

It looks sexy though.
If you want to make your own masks (or have somebody do it for you) the following page may be of interest:
https://smartairfilters.com/en/blog/best...ask-virus/
Unfortunately I do not know how to copy the complete page into here. Maybe Ra can do this?