Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2024 Hot New Fashion Embroidery Splicing Mesh Sexy Colour Collision See-Through Erotic Lingerie Two Sets Onlyfans
$31.06-54%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Oil Shiny Glossy Long Sleeve Slim Fit Mini Pencil Dress Nightclub Bar Rave Party Babes Clubwear
$15.22

faak
New Stainless Steel Metal Urethra Catheter Penis Plug Horse Eye Stimulation Sounding Masturbator Hollow Urethral Dilator Sex Toy
$7.37

shiny stockings
XXXL Plus Size Lingerie Metallic Shiny PU Leather Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Pole Dance Club Party Hosiery PVC Latex Medias
$8.16-2%

nose hook bondage
Nose Hook Oral Fixation Open Mouth Bite Gag Leather Head Bondage Gear Harness Strap Adult Games Fetish Sex Toys For Couples
$121.88-52%

exotic lingerie
New Sexy Lingerie Cos Cow Maid Costume Cosplay Uniform Set Tankini Bikini Swimsuit Anime Girls Swimwear Lolita Bra and Panty
$91.94-50%

shapewear
Hip Pads for Women Hip Dip Latex Pads Fake Butt Padded Underwear Hip Enhancer Shapewear Crossdressers Butt Lifter Pad Panties
$19.75-42%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2 info
(05 Apr 2020, 02:11 )essanym Wrote:
(04 Apr 2020, 23:57 )Tinker D Wrote: what could I use to kill this virus off my coins?

Stick em in the oven or put them in a tub of bleach water.
Soap... Use soap water. It destroys the hull of the virus.
Our anti-president news network just said that the best filter for this virus is two or more sheets of Paper Towels in a homemade mask. REALLY????
I don’t trust the press too much, does anyone here hear the same thing from other governments?

So here is what I am hearing on the News:
If you have “O” Type blood, you have better chance of surviving than having “A” type blood.
Multi-layers of Paper Towels may stop the virus.
Vitamin D may help.
Chicken Soup??? That’s new.

And all this from our anti president news midea.
(07 Apr 2020, 03:25 )Tinker D Wrote: I don’t trust the press too much

I know what you mean, however, there are better alternatives. One of my favorites is epoch times.
Just for information. There is a good article about fake news on the BBC.
https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200...irus-myths
It has also links to quite a few articles with good information. Like about UV light and that the sunshine stuff mentioned before is nonsense.

Multilayer paper probably has the same effect as multi layer cloth. Some is better than others, but the better they are the harder it gets to breath through it. Should be no surprise.
An article that discusses various materials is given here:
https://smartairfilters.com/en/blog/best...ask-virus/

Stay safe
(07 Apr 2020, 03:25 )Tinker D Wrote: So here is what I am hearing on the News:
If you have “O” Type blood, you have better chance of surviving than having “A” type blood.
Multi-layers of Paper Towels may stop the virus.
Vitamin D may help.
Chicken Soup??? That’s new.

And all this from our anti president news midea.

The one about blood type is new to me. Needs some research, but even if it gives a better chance, it would be nice to see that quantified (and with error bars), and it is definitely no excuse to avoid hygienic measures.

About the paper: see other post.

When we stay inside the whole day for a longer period, we may develop a lack of vitamin D. Not a bad idea to take some, but don't overdo it. Too much is also bad.

The chicken soup is what you feed people who are sick and cannot eat very much, like when you have the flu. It is a good way to get nutrition, but it cannot keep the virus away. If anything it helps when you are not in good shape and you want to build up resistance in general so that your body can fight the virus better once it gets in. But any properly balanced diet should do that.
Like I just said. This is what the press is telling us. However, at this time, I am ok.
The paper towels and masks are not cures. At this time, I’m pretty much there are no cure.

I have been checking around looking at different reports.
I am not boing you wrap myself in paper towels, pump vitamins D & A and flush it all down with chicken soup. That is stupid. But, some people are stupid.

I do know that chicken soup is good and I do love it. But I think it’s more of a comfort food than anything else.

So, let me say again. I am no expert. I do know a lot of stuff, but this I have no clue on. But as long as you take good care of yourself, you can a better chance of not catching this think than going on some Fad something and thinking your immune.
I hate this spell check thing.
(07 Apr 2020, 10:08 )Tinker D Wrote: Like I just said. This is what the press is telling us. However,  at this time, I am ok.
The paper towels and masks are not cures. At this time, I’m pretty much there are no cure.

I have been checking around looking at different reports.
I am not boing you wrap myself in paper towels, pump vitamins D & A and flush it all down with chicken soup. That is stupid. But, some people are stupid.

I do know that chicken soup is good and I do love it. But I think it’s more of a comfort food than anything else.

So, let me say again. I am no expert. I do know a lot of stuff, but this I have no clue on. But as long as you take good care of yourself, you can a better chance of not catching this think than going on some Fad something and thinking your immune.

I know you are a sensible person, but you are not the only one reading these posts and I do not want to contribute to potential misinformation. There are a lot of people out there who seem to reason: "I read it on the internet so it must be true". In that sense this article (https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200...irus-myths) is really great because it also tells how one should react to fake news.

Maybe Ra can find some interesting applications of paper towels?
(07 Apr 2020, 10:19 )Zooy Wrote: Maybe Ra can find some interesting applications of paper towels?
Paper towels can be used for wrapping up minerals and other fragile things.

And ... you can use them in the kitchen. 😁
Very good article.
I do remember that the the WHO (World Health Org) first stated that this virus was confined to China and travel bands are unnecessary ( and that artical you told me about said that I should trust the WHO and my government tells lies).

Fake news ? Yea, there is a lot of fake news going around. Like snake oil to fish tank cleaner, your best bet is to trust YOUR Doctor. Not some government officials that got his post because his patty won the election. And TV doctors are worse because they need big ratings to keep their jobs.

Probably the best thing to do is eat well, stay fit, keep your distance and trust your doctor.