Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

deep throat gag
0291 Rose Mouth Ball SM Supplies Deep Throat Ball Gag Sex Tools Couple Props Adult Toys Sex Games Mouth Gag Bdsm Steel Collar
$233.53-51%

inlzdz
Kids Girls Figure Ice Skating Leotard Latin Dance Tassel Bodysuit Gymmnastic Ballet Lyrical Dance Performance Dance Costume
$184.63-42%

meise
MEISE Brand Men's Wear Tight-Fitting Pants Low Waist Stretch-Fabrics Package Legs Add wool Keep Warm Skinny Casual Pencil Pants
$60.50-41%

cock ring
Heavy Penis Ring Stainless Steel Cock Ring Ejaculation Delay Sex Toys For Adult Men Male Cockring
$7.80

sissy femboy
Love me I'm cute Unicorn Femboy Sissy Sleeveless Dress evening dresses women dresses for woman
$331.54-44%

oil encasement
Unisex Oil Glossy Shiny 1D Encased Hand Nylon Bodystocking Tights Close Open Crotch Bodysuit Penis Sheath Sexy Lingerie Jumpsuit
$22.77-31%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Triathlon High Elastic Neoprene Buoyancy Smooth Skin Diving Swim Pants
$86.44

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2 info
Corona-time travel?

bondage-art-69.png   
Yes, this!

face_mask-02.jpg     face_mask_plus_ball-gag.03.jpg   

And a bonus:

orchestra_face_masks-01.jpg   
I am really going to have to try going out like this sometime. The idea of being out in public while wearing a nice large ballgag has suddenly become an EOTD for me!

latex_mask_with_a_ball_gag-01.mp4 (Size: 2.26 MB )

This one is an EOTD, actually...
Another variant. Does protect from anything, but looks sexy 😋

face_mask-04_lacy_vodianova.jpg   
I wonder if there are any well-made masks available in europe (online). Not easy to explain, what I am looking for, but it should be made from comfortable cloth, not look like a bulge in the face, cover from nose to under the chin and stay put, when you talk. Fortunately, I don't wear glasses, which makes it easier 😊 Oh, and it should look somewhat simple, no silly faces.

Actually, I think, fashion designers should make an effort. Perhaps this could help people to hate masks a bit less.
(31 Oct 2020, 20:18 )Strappado Wrote: I wonder if there are any well-made masks available in europe (online). Not easy to explain, what I am looking for, but it should be made from comfortable cloth, not look like a bulge in the face, cover from nose to under the chin and stay put, when you talk. Fortunately, I don't wear glasses, which makes it easier 😊 Oh, and it should look somewhat simple, no silly faces.

Actually, I think, fashion designers should make an effort. Perhaps this could help people to hate masks a bit less.

My neighbours bought some in a shop here in Amsterdam, but they were very poorly made. The better ones are usually home made. I make them myself as well. But it takes half an hour to make one. Hence you can guess  that good masks won't be cheap. Mine have a metal strip to bend around the nose. You take it out when you wash the mask. I saw that trick in a german youtube video.
I have given quite a few away to family and friends and colleagues and they all like them. But as said: you have to find somebody who knows how to make them and is willing to put the effort in.
Most people are not really willing to pay 10 Euros for a good mask and that is what they would cost, even though you can wear them many times.
(31 Oct 2020, 20:38 )Zooy Wrote:
(31 Oct 2020, 20:18 )Strappado Wrote: I wonder if there are any well-made masks available in europe (online). Not easy to explain, what I am looking for, but it should be made from comfortable cloth, not look like a bulge in the face, cover from nose to under the chin and stay put, when you talk. Fortunately, I don't wear glasses, which makes it easier 😊 Oh, and it should look somewhat simple, no silly faces.

My neighbours bought some in a shop here in Amsterdam, but they were very poorly made. The better ones are usually home made. I make them myself as well. But it takes half an hour to make one. Hence you can guess  that good masks won't be cheap. Mine have a metal strip to bend around the nose. You take it out when you wash the mask. I saw that trick in a german youtube video.
I have given quite a few away to family and friends and colleagues and they all like them. But as said: you have to find somebody who knows how to make them and is willing to put the effort in.
Most people are not really willing to pay 10 Euros for a good mask and that is what they would cost, even though you can wear them many times.

Thanks for your answer, it is, what it looks like to me as well. I really wonder, why people are ready to run around with ridiculous face patches...

I am not good at sewing, but will give it another try. I have successfully made one mask a while ago, based on a pattern that I found on the internet. Unfortunately, the workmanship is very poor, and I probably selected the wrong sewing pattern on the machine. On the positive side, I made it from rubber cloth, the rubber inside. Feels very good and it is actually quite breathable. And I can tell, that with better skill, it would be a very good fit (and probably less breathable).l

If I find the pattern again, I will post it here.
 masks_day_and_night-01.jpg   
(03 Nov 2020, 02:13 )Like Ra Wrote: [Image: post_2_1604365992_db512ccd1b25cb56231b4a..._thumb.jpg]

that's literally one local (i.e. Viennese in my case) youtube latex streamer "Latexmama" who was somewhat entertaining to watch but her ongoing remarks on the whole situation being an exaggeration and using illogical comparisons and arguments, along with a passive aggressive stance about it made me unfollow her (cancel culture FTW, lol). Seriously, of course one can see that all the measures may not make perfect sense or seem inconsistent but is that so difficult to understand that this is a process where you have a permanent reassessment of the developments together with aligning a lot of different interests where first and first and foremost, its still about preventing the worst and thus, the collateral damages/discomfort appear to be exaggerated when juxtaposed to actual casualties?
(please bear in mind that this is written from my Austrian perspective; we did rather well until October)