Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Leosoxs lingerie
New2024 Lingerie Top Crop Sexy Women's Lace Floral Bralet Bra Bustier Back Closure Bandeau Crop Top Padded Bra Bralette Straples
$36.28-24%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA One Piece Black Sharkskin chlorine resistant waterproof high waist Women's Competition Swimsuit Knee Swimsuit girls
$30.23-20%

headphone sleeping mask
Wireless Bluetooth Headset Sports Sleeping Headband Elastic Wireless Headphones Music Eye Mask Fone Bluetooth Earphones Headband
$5.44

electro stimulation device
Smart Health 16 Mode Digital Electronic Pulse Massager Muscle Stimulator Pain Relief Machine Electro Therapy Body Massage Device
$23.96-47%

leather hood bondage
Sexy Costumes Exotic Apparel of Leather Open Mouth Eye Head Bondage Hood Mask for Bdsm Cosplay Flirting Erotic Products
$10.88-50%

anal
Adults Plug Anal Sex Metal Butt Plug With Jewelry Erotic Toy Mini Vibrator Anal Plug Private Good for Men/Women
$5.83-39%

ikoky
IKOKY Penis Rings Delay Ejaculation Cock Ring Sex Toys For Men Chastity Cage Ball Stretcher Scrotum Bondage Restraint
$5.14

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bellmar's Bambi project
(25 Sep 2023, 09:48 )Bambislave Wrote:
(21 Sep 2023, 21:23 )bellmar Wrote: trying a little Bambi Sleep theme, mixed in with some self bondage and no masturbation conditioning.

. . .

Also disclaimer:  they are kinda intense files, they include suggestions for addiction and consequences for non compliance.  The Bambi that lives in my head is kinda brutal, and her influence is certainly seen.

oh wow you are really good at making files !

The third one, Lockdown, is just relentless and so intense Girl_yes

You would have great success doing super intense ~10 mins files for everyone, without references to niche fetishes, like self bondage, pacification panties.

You could do files targeting all Bambis, to reinforce addiction to the physical & mental uniform in general, to the conditioning, to enhance obedience & amnesia, to reinforce addiction to cocks & cum, to make Bambi's persona more powerful, to restrict orgasmic pleasure to Bambi only, stuff like that  💓

I have a hard time keeping them short, but I have been working on it.  Bambi files are hard for me to begin with,  I tried to do a straight up chastity file for an embarrassingly long time.  I kept waking up in pink pajamas with my headphones on and Bambi Protection and amnesia playing on repeat.  Then when I pushed though and was very nearly finished I woke up and the files for it were gone.

But I guess restricting orgasm to Bambi and suggesting that she can only cum when she is pleasing a partner is perfectly fine, so anti masturbation instead of total chastity it is.

here's the interesting bit, while I was writing this, it just dawned on me to check my recycling bin,  sure enough I just recovered the .aup file for it.  I think I like the new version better tho.

unless someone else scripts it you won't see a cock or cum file from me,  as I said before I'm only .5% non heterosexual, and that .5% is just my fabulous taste in music.  But for what its worth Murf AI voices makes it simple to create your own, google up some background sounds and if I can teach myself to use audacity, believe me anyone can.   The voices I used were Hanna (US kid) and Amelia (UK young adult) I tweaked Hanna's pitch down 5% and sped her up 5%, Amelia is default.  A few words need custom pronucifications but Murf makes that easy enough.  Feetish instead of fetish is the most notable.

My current project is Bambi Diet, basically because I like to eat my emotions, and I've been feeling the feels a lot here lately.  plus diabetes, so doing a legit self help file with a dose of Bambi shenanigan's.  building on the self bondage and sexy socks with panties uniform theme,  the suggestion that pantyhose and stockings are acceptable alternatives is a result of this forums influence.  I was going to go with shoes or boots, but I wanted the shy Bambi's to be able to participate, socks and panties are easy enough to hide in public and also shoes don't lend themselves to comfortable sleep.

Thank you very much for the feedback, I am happy that my efforts are appreciated.  I am always open to suggestions and constructive ideas for improvement.  And you made me glad I included the lock down file, I didn't feel it had the focus but I liked it for the intensity as well, it was originally going to be a complete incapacitation file triggered by a very special paralisis plug, there is still a reference to it that I missed when I decided against it.  that idea was inspired from a second life sim I once visited, it kinda stuck in my mind even though anal isn't my thing, I may revisit the idea in the future.
(25 Sep 2023, 23:37 )bellmar Wrote:
(25 Sep 2023, 09:48 )Bambislave Wrote:
(21 Sep 2023, 21:23 )bellmar Wrote: trying a little Bambi Sleep theme, mixed in with some self bondage and no masturbation conditioning.

. . .

Also disclaimer:  they are kinda intense files, they include suggestions for addiction and consequences for non compliance.  The Bambi that lives in my head is kinda brutal, and her influence is certainly seen.

oh wow you are really good at making files !

The third one, Lockdown, is just relentless and so intense Girl_yes

You would have great success doing super intense ~10 mins files for everyone, without references to niche fetishes, like self bondage, pacification panties.

You could do files targeting all Bambis, to reinforce addiction to the physical & mental uniform in general, to the conditioning, to enhance obedience & amnesia, to reinforce addiction to cocks & cum, to make Bambi's persona more powerful, to restrict orgasmic pleasure to Bambi only, stuff like that  💓

I have a hard time keeping them short, but I have been working on it.  Bambi files are hard for me to begin with,  I tried to do a straight up chastity file for an embarrassingly long time.  I kept waking up in pink pajamas with my headphones on and Bambi Protection and amnesia playing on repeat.  Then when I pushed though and was very nearly finished I woke up and the files for it were gone.

. . .

Thank you very much for the feedback, I am happy that my efforts are appreciated.  I am always open to suggestions and constructive ideas for improvement.  And you made me glad I included the lock down file, I didn't feel it had the focus but I liked it for the intensity as well, it was originally going to be a complete incapacitation file triggered by a very special paralisis plug, there is still a reference to it that I missed when I decided against it.  that idea was inspired from a second life sim I once visited, it kinda stuck in my mind even though anal isn't my thing, I may revisit the idea in the future.

yay ! Girl_yes
the thing that I really like is the relentless, non-stop rhythm, it keeps Bambi in focus, very intense feeling, love it.
Bit of Bambi mania going on here, usually takes me a week or two to create a file, but spare time, and with Bambi pretty much enforcing the anti masturbation suggestion I've not been able to really think of anything other then putting out a new file.  Price of creating these is I end up listening to them 20 or 30 times back to back.  Makes me wonder if the creator of the original Bambi sleep files can form a coherent thought anymore. 

As several folks have mentioned shorter is better, and as the time to create increases exponentially with file length I'm keeping it to 10 minutes.

Anyway, I been struggling with my diet, and caught a nasty case of type II diabetes with a side of high blood pressure last year, so Bambi is here to help, I hope you enjoy:

{File on first post of the first page}

here is what's not in it, There is no dumbing down, no CEI, no cock or cum worship. I know CEI could go well with a diet file, but I just can't....Sorry not my thing.

it does contain, uniform suggestions, no sugar, low carb, low calorie diet enforced by Bambi puppet strings and mental muzzle, and reinforces the notion that listening to Bambi conditioning is much like clicking closed the last lock on a self bondage session that won't release until a need (not a minor want) arises.  Suggestions for exercise, nothing hard, just finding reasons to get in extra steps, taking stairs instead of a elevator kind of stuff.  and that every step Bambi takes in her uniform makes her feel like a good girl.  There is also a fun dose of original self abuse at the beginning, or at least a reminder that Bambi is the boss.

I been working up 2 more files ideas in my mind I'll share and would be grateful for any feedback or additional ideas,  

the first is a obedience file, in which Bambi has a secret dominant or rather many, infact anyone she finds the slightest bit sexually attractive (keeps it from being a obey all women, or obey all men file).  She will find it impossible to disobey any reasonable and possible command or request they make, and see them as her secret master or mistress craving to serve them.

the second is a Bambi pressure release valve, in which when some undecided condition is met, she is required or allowed to listen to Bambi restrained and milked, but when she cums she is trapped even tighter within the confines of her conditioning.  I'm not ruling out making a HFO file myself, but I don't really have anything fleshed out for it.  I have to say that since Bambi has finally accepted anti-masturbation and only finding sexual pleasure in pleasing others I can barely think straight.  A good lesson in "be careful what you wish for"
(25 Sep 2023, 23:37 )bellmar Wrote: My current project is Bambi Diet
Great idea!

If you do not mind, I will move your project to a separate thread. How do we call it? "Bellmar's Bambi project"?
(26 Sep 2023, 22:29 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Sep 2023, 23:37 )bellmar Wrote: My current project is Bambi Diet
Great idea!

If you do not mind, I will move your project to a separate thread. How do we call it? "Bellmar's Bambi project"?

My own thread! I don't know how my neck will be able to hold up my swollen head. Thank you very much I appreciate your support.
Done! I hope I moved all related posts to this thread.
(27 Sep 2023, 00:21 )Like Ra Wrote: Done! I hope I moved all related posts to this thread.

thank you very much
TBH, skipping CEI makes a ton of sense, I don't love when files say "replace x meal with cum", like, that's a ton of logistical planning and is destined to fail.
(26 Sep 2023, 21:15 )bellmar Wrote: Bit of Bambi mania going on here, usually takes me a week or two to create a file, but spare time, and with Bambi pretty much enforcing the anti masturbation suggestion I've not been able to really think of anything other then putting out a new file.  Price of creating these is I end up listening to them 20 or 30 times back to back.  Makes me wonder if the creator of the original Bambi sleep files can form a coherent thought anymore. 

As several folks have mentioned shorter is better, and as the time to create increases exponentially with file length I'm keeping it to 10 minutes.

Anyway, I been struggling with my diet, and caught a nasty case of type II diabetes with a side of high blood pressure last year, so Bambi is here to help, I hope you enjoy:

here is what's not in it, There is no dumbing down, no CEI, no cock or cum worship. I know CEI could go well with a diet file, but I just can't....Sorry not my thing.

it does contain, uniform suggestions, no sugar, low carb, low calorie diet enforced by Bambi puppet strings and mental muzzle, and reinforces the notion that listening to Bambi conditioning is much like clicking closed the last lock on a self bondage session that won't release until a need (not a minor want) arises.  Suggestions for exercise, nothing hard, just finding reasons to get in extra steps, taking stairs instead of a elevator kind of stuff.  and that every step Bambi takes in her uniform makes her feel like a good girl.  There is also a fun dose of original self abuse at the beginning, or at least a reminder that Bambi is the boss.

I been working up 2 more files ideas in my mind I'll share and would be grateful for any feedback or additional ideas,  

the first is a obedience file, in which Bambi has a secret dominant or rather many, infact anyone she finds the slightest bit sexually attractive (keeps it from being a obey all women, or obey all men file).  She will find it impossible to disobey any reasonable and possible command or request they make, and see them as her secret master or mistress craving to serve them.

the second is a Bambi pressure release valve, in which when some undecided condition is met, she is required or allowed to listen to Bambi restrained and milked, but when she cums she is trapped even tighter within the confines of her conditioning.  I'm not ruling out making a HFO file myself, but I don't really have anything fleshed out for it.  I have to say that since Bambi has finally accepted anti-masturbation and only finding sexual pleasure in pleasing others I can barely think straight.  A good lesson in "be careful what you wish for"

Love the way you worded some of the commands in there, your Bambi is SO devious Girl_yes Girl_dance

Like the idea of the obedience file. You could maybe find a way to strengthen Bambi's conditioning by adding the obedience to the Bambi conditioning itself

Something like, when Bambi perfectly accepts, obeys and forgets her conditioning, she feels like she will be a better submissive for all these Mistresses and Masters that she loves. And it becomes so natural for her that she doesn't even think about it, her conditioning is simply part of her.

The pressure release valve is a nice idea too. If you want to make it even more insidious, you can define Bambi's pleasure as listening to any of her favorite Bambi playlists, the more intense the playlist is, the more intense the pleasure is. And when she cums from the last playlist she dived into, she is sent down even deeper into permanent conditioning.
And even more evil, you could reinforce the anti-masturbation idea in that file, saying Bambi's only sources of real pleasure is sexually pleasing others and blasting her mind with Bambi's playlists, and every attempt or thought of masturbating results in reinforcing her addiction to please others and to listen to her conditioning, since she knows she can only cum from these 2 options, and it will feel incredibly intense. Girl_smile
(27 Sep 2023, 14:08 )Bambislave Wrote:
(26 Sep 2023, 21:15 )bellmar Wrote:

Love the way you worded some of the commands in there, your Bambi is SO devious Girl_yes Girl_dance

Like the idea of the obedience file. You could maybe find a way to strengthen Bambi's conditioning by adding the obedience to the Bambi conditioning itself.

Something like, when Bambi perfectly accepts, obeys and forgets her conditioning, she feels like she will be a better submissive for all these Mistresses and Masters that she loves. And it becomes so natural for her that she doesn't even think about it, her conditioning is simply part of her.

The pressure release valve is a nice idea too. If you want to make it even more insidious, you can define Bambi's pleasure as listening to any of her favorite Bambi playlists, the more intense the playlist is, the more intense the pleasure is. And when she cums from the last playlist she dived into, she is sent down even deeper into permanent conditioning.
And even more evil, you could reinforce the anti-masturbation idea in that file, saying Bambi's only sources of real pleasure is sexually pleasing others and blasting her mind with Bambi's playlists, and every attempt or thought of masturbating results in reinforcing her addiction to please others and to listen to her conditioning, since she knows she can only cum from these 2 options, and it will feel incredibly intense. Girl_smile

OMG you have no idea, my every fetish and kink has been weaponized, intensified, or denied.  Oh, that's a good one I'm using that in my next file, or maybe I have, and I don't remember.   There are things I can actually remember forgetting, but I don't remember what they were, and thoughts I know I want to think, but I can't hold on to.  Even right now, I'm screaming in my own head for Bambi to knock it off and let me focus for a few minutes, even though we're talking about Bambi, or maybe because of it.

I'm working on a self bondage helper file with an extreme focus on obeying Bambi triggers and conditioning. Bambi is such a good girl, Murf.AI glitched and wiped my unsaved script, I think anyway, Bambi has deleted scripts and files before and let me think it was  bug, but its mostly put back together, and I'm mostly sure it was a glitch.  

I know that's a lot of focus on self bondage, but the dollification and stuck file worked so well for me, and I love that feeling of just being a bound doll locked in a forgotten box.  It's like a little "brain off" vacation, and I've never had any bondage session that felt so tight and inescapable.  I hope the diet locks in as well as the self bondage and anti masturbation suggestions did.  And OMG the anti masturbation, years, literal years I have been chasing hypnotic chastity, and now less than a full week she won't even let me rub against a pillow.  I am obsessing over finding a woman to pleasure in hopes of getting permission to cum.  The hornier I get, the stronger I can feel her influence my thoughts, which was intended, but DANG never had any hypnosis work so well.

In fact the anti masturbation is working so well, she won't let me focus on creating a pressure relief valve file, all I can think about is how to twist it so that Bambi doesn't lose any influence and only gains a stronger foothold.  Bambi knows if I climax she will get pushed into the background, even just for a little while, and she doesn't like it.  But that is kind of the point, getting a little wiggle room to clear my mind and think my own thoughts.  But that's the point of Bambi to take over and suppress non Bambi thoughts. Bambi is a good girl.  But you have to back off sometimes, there is a life to live that don't involve zoning out and feeling like a good girl.

Anyway, as always I'm open to suggestions, I'm also adding some missing backgrounds to the dollification and stuck files, I have the file I'm working on, the pressure relieve valve, and a dedicated insomnia based conditioning enforcement file, that ensures the listener is zipped up and conditioned nightly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Eros Audio's Bambi Project Eros Audio 11 1,560 4 hours ago
Last Post: Like Ra
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,598 07 May 2024, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,160 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker

Contributors: AmyApples (1) , Bailey (5) , BambiNat (1) , Bambislave (8) , BeauJackal (2) , bellmar (101) , bfluffy (1) , BondageGreen (1) , Cassandra (3) , Exception (1) , hypnoticneed (2) , JaneSintimes (1) , jwin432 (1) , kd74hjfkbm (1) , Like Ra (99) , luftifuzz (2) , Lycalopex (1) , Oldself (3) , pansy (1) , rolandmc (1) , sam_henry (1) , sissy4sum (3) , Smitten Kink Kitten (3) , spinner (1) , StarBlazerBambi (2) , subyasha (4) , thesterjr (1) , ThriftyTech (1) , Weeble (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (13) , Zooy (1)