Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shapewear
Women's Binders Shapers Body Shapewear Thong Sexy Bodysuit Slimming Underwear Waist Trainer Body Shaper Modeling Strap Corset
$11.23

latex fetish
Latex Fetish Hood Sexy Rubber Mask with Red Mouth Long Nose Tube Back Zipper Handmade
$32.65-20%

faak
FAAK Large Dog Knot Ejacultion Dildo With Sucker Spray Liquid Function Red Silicone Squirting Penis Sex Toys For Women Men
$52.78-52%

camatech
camaTech PU Leather Zipper Single Glove Armbinder with Over Shoulder Straps Sexy Full Sleeve One Arm Binder Bondage Restraints
$272.25-34%

mirabelle
Mirabelle and Grís T-Shirt heavyweights kawaii clothes mens vintage t shirts
$87.92

CYOMI
CYOMI Extra Shipping Fee
$1.21

metelam
Metelam Womens Sexy 5D Ultra-Transparent Matte Pantyhose Sheer Nylon Tights Stocking Open Crotch Crotchless 5 colors 2 style
$7.31

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Be fit, be pretty and crossdress more! Motivational thread
I'm 175cm, so 77 is a bit too much. It's clearly about eating, and not about exercising, because when I used to train 5-6 days a week my weight could go up to 82. And when I stopped with intensive training (various injuries) and switched to mostly yoga/qigong, my weight dropped to 72. However, it does not work now, and I eat A LOT LESS, than 5 years ago. Low carb diet helped in the beginning, not anymore 😁

(06 Nov 2020, 00:13 )essanym Wrote: still working on the motivational part.  Motivation has always been troublesome for me. 
Hence the thread 😊 Let's do it together!

(06 Nov 2020, 00:13 )essanym Wrote: my wife deciding to "force" me to wear dresses around the house
COOOOOL!!!!!!
(06 Nov 2020, 00:27 )Like Ra Wrote: Hence the thread [Image: smile.gif] Let's do it together!

I'm in, where do we start?
According to what the Indians say (I kinda trust them here), the food fetish conditioning (my words, not theirs 😁) must be broken. If you are hungry, or full but just want to munch on something tasty, and you are about to grab that something - wait 5 min, THEN eat. That's to break the pattern of getting instant and simple pleasure on the peak of your desire.
(06 Nov 2020, 01:28 )Like Ra Wrote: According to what the Indians say (I kinda trust them here), the food fetish conditioning (my words, not theirs [Image: biggrin.gif]) must be broken. If you are hungry, or full but just want to munch on something tasty, and you are about to grab that something - wait 5 min, THEN eat. That's to break the pattern of getting instant and simple pleasure on the peak of your desire.

Can you link me to where you found this information? I would like to show it to my wife for her sake. I think she goes through this snacking and munching more than I do and I know she wants to cut back on snacking. I can't get her to wear latex or anything else fetishy until she feels she's lost enough weight.
I've seen it in one of Sadhguru's videos. There are hundreds of them, very difficult to find. I will try, but no promises.

(06 Nov 2020, 01:43 )essanym Wrote: snacking and munching
That's the usual problem - pure dopamine 😁
And yes, gags help 😁
Ok, it was the fire that caused me to get fat.
That has to be the answer.
(06 Nov 2020, 02:41 )Tinker D Wrote: Ok, it was the fire that caused me to get fat.
That has to be the answer.

Do you want to work on getting into a better shape now or are you content to stay as you are?
At 1.86m / 92kg I know im carrying extra ballast... but its not horrendous.
Could do with shifting upwards of 5kg or so..

Yes fully agree a quick satisfying snack is pleasurable, but generally I eat well... just probably too much
I cycle a lot and have recently started running too as a "can I do it challenge?"

So fitness isnt the main issue its just simple maths..

CaloriesIN>CaloriesBURNT
(06 Nov 2020, 09:01 )ltxrob Wrote: CaloriesIN>CaloriesBURNT
Absolutely 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread Like Ra 892 150,539 Yesterday, 13:58
Last Post: brandynette
forced crossdress videos tv movies dragged into drag, makeover torment georgedon29 6 2,280 25 May 2023, 10:31
Last Post: georgedon29
Dissociative Identity Disorder and "Crossdress" MNelimoJ 5 1,576 14 Jan 2021, 03:41
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (1) , Bound Whore (1) , d7i (1) , essanym (10) , Frank (1) , Kevizia (3) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (39) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (2) , MIWSTIUS (7) , pixie (1) , PurpleVibes (3) , Tinker D (6) , unicast (1) , Vixien (3) , wolford57 (1) , Zooy (3)