Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal
Leather Butt Plug Harness with Cock Ring Men Male Chastity Belt Device for Anal Plug Adult Sex Toys Open Crotch Panties Lingerie
$10.26-30%

latex zentai
sexy lingere exotic unisex transparent purple latex mask hoods cekc zentai uniform fetish
$24.19-17%

tpe penis
Realistic Dildo Anal Masturbator Sex Toys for Couples Crystal Jelly Dildo Suction Cup Penis Thrusting Dildo Phalos for Women Hot
$2.98-52%

remote app vibrator
Wearable Panty Vibrator Strong Magnetic Clip App Remote Control Butterfly Clitoral Vibrating Adult Sex Toys
$30.03-52%

shibari
Shibari Bondage Aesthetic Style TShirt BDSM Top Quality New Design Gift Idea T Shirt Short Sleeve Ofertas
$66.34

app chastity
New Locklink Chastity Device Key Safe Box Chastity Lock QIUI APP Timed Unlock Intelligent Control Storage Cock Cages Accessories
$49.56-39%

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica / Free Shipping
$109.26-13%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Sleep stuff
(26 Apr 2020, 01:03 )Like Ra Wrote:
(26 Apr 2020, 00:57 )anon1337idk Wrote: my subconscious just kind of rejects stuff it doesn't like
I guess (I hope?) that this is how it should be. But if it's not the subconscious, I wonder about subliminals.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your preferences) I believe this suggests that most people cannot effectively listen to the Mental Makeover successfully as a standalone series.
Hello everyone , I've been interested in the topic of sissy for a couple of years. I discovered this excellent hypnosis, always dreamed of being under hypnosis. I listened to the beginning playlist from 1-10, three times as a rule before bedtime, and I like it FAQ ,but this did not answer the question of how to start a complete dive ...
(29 Apr 2020, 13:22 )SissyBimbo555 Wrote: Hello everyone , I've been interested in the topic of sissy for a couple of years. I discovered this excellent hypnosis, always dreamed of being under hypnosis. I listened to the beginning playlist from 1-10, three times as a rule before bedtime, and I like it FAQ ,but this did not answer the question of how to start a complete dive ...
You have aeady started it 😊

Any effects?
(29 Apr 2020, 14:37 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Apr 2020, 13:22 )SissyBimbo555 Wrote: Hello everyone , I've been interested in the topic of sissy for a couple of years. I discovered this excellent hypnosis, always dreamed of being under hypnosis. I listened to the beginning playlist from 1-10, three times as a rule before bedtime, and I like it FAQ ,but this did not answer the question of how to start a complete dive ...
You have aeady started it 😊

Any effects?
Lurker jumping in  here if I may.  Yes.  There are effects but they depend on the person and the goals.  For example, I'm mtf trans on hrt now but lived most of my adult life as male.  

Full disclosure here:  I've had a preoccupation with trans issues since I was about 5 years old.  So in my case hypno-files, especially Bambi, precipitated me (finally) addressing this life-long concern about my 'masculinity'.

BTW  Many Thanks @ra for your sage guidance through the years.
(16 Dec 2019, 20:05 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Dec 2019, 18:58 )trusty_old_crowbar Wrote: 1 Sleepygirl Salon: Aside from being an induction for the set,... Definitely my favorite of the set,
Very ASMRish, nice one! The only questionable suggestion is to stuff all the thoughts in memories in a pink suit case, zip it up and send away forever. A safer variant would be to store them there while Bambi is in charge.
Seconding that observation...
(21 Jan 2020, 01:57 )Like Ra Wrote:
willdone342 Wrote:PLEASE READ FOR YOUR OWN ENJOYMENT AND SAFETY!

Hello, for the past 2 years I had experience with Bambi Sleep from 0% to 110% and back to 0%~. I started completely straight and it was just a fantasy, made me think I was trans and back to straight. I had ups and downs and here is my HONEST advice, for your enjoyment and safety.

MY ADVICE:

It depends on how you identify yourself. Each attribute of Bambi Sleep is a super-con or a super-pro! Make sure you understand it first. Don't start if you don't want it 110%.

- If you are just experimenting with being a sissy:

DON'T, Bambi Sleep is very addicting, you will enjoy it so much, but if you don't want it 100% it will ruin your life. It will turn you and implement fantasies. You may try to stop but every time you will be like "just one more". It will make you dumber and everything it claims to do.

- If you are 100% willing to go all the way:

Do it. It's amazing, but ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO BE 110% BIMBO SISSY. Now all the cons become pros, it will make you turn, implement fantasies and make you horny none stop. You will give in and won't be able to stop listening to it. It will make you a perfect dumb sissy in no-time. If you are fine with these effects, give it a try!

- If you really don't know or just horny:

Don't, it will be amazing but you won't be able to stop and if you will want to stop it will be super hard. If it's a fantasy of yours you will be attempted to try it, but please, for your own safety, start with something else.

For all of you, make that choice, discuss with yourself WHEN YOU ARE NOT HORNY if you are 110% fine with the results and accept all the cons (and pros) of it. If you are not fully sure, don't start, 99% you will regret this along the way. If you are good with EVERYTHING, go for it!

TL;DR:

I advise you to read it, but long story short, the files are amazing and will do the job, but x10 more than you expect. So start listening ONLY IF YOU WANT THIS 110%, it will make you the perfect bimbo sissy with no coming back, discuss with yourself WHEN YOU ARE NOT HORNY it that's what you want.

I write this from concern to all of you, Bambi Sleep can ruin you life or make it amazing, this subreddit as all others has super-biased opinions, but after all we are all humans. I don't say Bambi Sleep is bad, it's actually amazing, but use it only when you understand what you are entering to. I post it on multiple subreddits across the spectrum in order to achieve a balanced result.
There is not much more to be added to this commentary based on my experience.  Only one observation comes to mind. 

I've been away from the files for some time and since an acquaintance of mine mentioned she was interested I took the time to listen to files again.  There are basically no diminished effects (aside from not listening) when you listen once again.  I see mention in several threads of the 'bodies jerking' or lightly spasming when triggered from the depth of the drop (once you become acclimated to the files).  I would characterize my experience of the last couple of days after being away for over 4 months was - orgasmic (of the female variety) - in terms of depth of drop and sense of submission.  Needless to say I was immediately hooked again. 

The reason I mention this is that if you're contemplating using the files or, if you have and are in a scary place as a result - then practice abstinence for a while.  Don't fear you'll "lose anything" by stepping away from trancing - it'll be there waiting for you if and when when you decide to return to it..
(29 Apr 2020, 18:21 )jadefortyfour Wrote: Lurker jumping in  here
Welcome aboard! 😊

(29 Apr 2020, 18:21 )jadefortyfour Wrote: I'm mtf trans on hrt now
O! You might help with your observations in this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1483 😉

(29 Apr 2020, 18:21 )jadefortyfour Wrote: So in my case hypno-files, especially Bambi, precipitated me (finally) addressing this life-long concern about my 'masculinity'.
I'm not sure if should call it "good" or "bad" (such categories do not exist anyway😁 ), the hypno stuff pushed me very close to "that edge".

(29 Apr 2020, 18:21 )jadefortyfour Wrote: Many Thanks @ra for your sage guidance through the years.
Thanks for being with me all these years 😊
(29 Apr 2020, 20:20 )jadefortyfour Wrote: Don't fear you'll "lose anything" by stepping away from trancing - it'll be there waiting for you if and when when you decide to return to it..
That's, actually, even more scary... 😁
Yes Ra. It is. I went from 0-110 mph in two days. Put together a playlist that runs nearly 5 hours and listened to it last evening. Tweaking that list today for more planned listening tonight.

But a couple of caveats...

on the Con side:

- I find that, for myself, these desires come in waves.

- Yet, it is hard to stop. You bet - right up there with giving up cigarettes or chronic heavy alcohol ingestion. In this sense I do not consider such a thing like disengaging from the Bambi files unusual as most addictive behaviors (like the aforementioned) are dopamine based behaviors and they are hard habits to break regardless of source of origin.

- Behavioral changes? Yes. Along the lines aeady mentioned in the thread. OCD, periods of amnesia, fear, confusion.

On the pro side:

- Lifelong dysphoria takes a toll on the psyche and leads to secretive behavior, damages one's relationships and self-esteem and for those who came into this mid-last century denial and suppression were the only alternatives.
- I'm a large (linebacker big) male. Vanity always was an inhibiting factor in dressing or considering transition - because I wouldn't look good. Bambi may have dragged me over that line, but the alternative was continued self-loathing for 'weaknesses' and not being honest with my wife and family. So I finally went to a therapist to hash these things out.
- "You don't know what you don't know until you get a new perspective." HRT - whether Bambi precipitated or not, has informed me of SO MANY new perspectives on life and my broken understanding of women and the challenges they face in their lives. I've learned A LOT, particularly how many blind spots male societal conditioning installs.
- Gender is a social construct. There is no hetero-normative 'standard'. If you consider yourself cis, fine. If your image is somewhere in between or leans towards the opposite of your outcome in the 'birth lottery' that is fine also. Then, faced with such a circumstance and, from my experience, it is better to explore and seek to understand those inclinations rather than deny, hide or trying to suppress them.

I came to resolving my gender transition questions late in life after having fulfilled the traditional roles as husband and the father to two fine, well-adjusted young men - we now have 7 grandchildren. I have been blessed with an understanding spouse and children and, while this is a more complicated subject, I don't have any strong desire to identify as either a male of a female - although now I have characteristics of both. Simply - I am a human being first and foremost - how I state my sexual preferences comes later on in the list of adopted labels. The summary for this paragraph is I do not consider any part of my life "wasted time" in terms of fulfilling a traditional male gender role nor do I feel I've lost anything by deciding to transition late in life.

What I'm saying in a broad and round about way is: Don't feel any pressure to make 'snap decisions' due to the psychological effects of Bambi or dysphoria in general. I say this as it seems most people who write on this topic become frightened and "don't want to lose who they are" or come to a crossroads where they consider transitioning and are worried about the social consequences. HRT is reversible after you start it - if you find you do not like the effects. In my case undertaking transition counseling and HRT was more to balance my internal state and ameliorate my dysphoria-based conflicts - which it did (does). Unfortunately, as it relates to the 'con' side of the equation it does greatly amplify the effectiveness of erotic hypnosis as it energizes those portions of the human brain capable of processing what we label 'feminine impressions'.

-
(06 Feb 2020, 02:20 )Like Ra Wrote: This is how Bambi files are produced:

Apparently, Bambi Prime posted an explanation how he does it.

That is very impressive. I would love to take a closer look at the source file in whatever program those are being generated in... I use Garageband myself, so I'm not entirely sure what program is being shown there. Is there more information in the article beyond the image posted, I'd almost be willing to fork over the patreon cost if it was worthwhile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 33 5,641 27 Apr 2024, 18:52
Last Post: rebroad
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,083 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Bambi Sleep Imagery Like Ra 73 17,032 19 Apr 2024, 01:05
Last Post: kaitlynkassidy89
Бэмби на русском (Bambi Sleep in Russian) Sissylisa 33 15,183 24 Mar 2024, 14:28
Last Post: Dero222
Bambi Sleep moderation, administration, Reddit, and other issues Like Ra 71 6,406 22 Mar 2024, 17:50
Last Post: sexyfayetv

Contributors: 318183111 (0) , 641684410@qq.com (1) , 839millionman (3) , afhlmx (3) , AlexDeLarge (5) , Amristo (2) , AndreaJayne (1) , anon1337idk (3) , AphroditeVoid (1) , Bailey (9) , bambeeturnal (2) , Bambi Jess (2) , Bambi3130 (11) , BambiBarbie (4) , Bambiforever (1) , Bambifurreva (4) , BambiKassy (3) , BambiNovaBot (2) , Bambislave (49) , bambisleep (2) , bellmar (8) , Bimbim Bambi (5) , bimboandrea25 (1) , BleuSkiess (1) , bobhoze (3) , BondageGreen (5) , Bound Whore (3) , BrokefangMagepunk (3) , CallMe_Remi (1) , catmartyr (1) , Cattani (27) , chastity10101 (3) , chloeperson04 (1) , Chrisc4199 (1) , christianna (1) , Christina (4) , christof (3) , cinon (1) , coherentwood (3) , coldwarsurvivor (6) , CollectiveThought (5) , Culmor (4) , DarkCrystal44 (1) , DDRoseDoll (1) , doe (2) , duality99 (2) , dustymoon1 (9) , ellex (4) , Ellie (5) , ElliEll (6) , Ellielli (2) , EPIQ (1) , Erin (1) , FerengiDealer (5) , Figget451 (6) , FleurFem (0) , GoodPuppy (1) , Graz (1) , Harrys (1) , Heidi Slave (2) , helenabrown (7) , HerLittleBitch (1) , HesseDemian (11) , horse (1) , Hypno511 (1) , Hypnoboy52 (19) , HypnoMix (1) , hypnosub (3) , hypnotizedslut (2) , Irishguy42069 (8) , jadefortyfour (14) , jane (1) , JaneSintimes (10) , jeffkronn (2) , Jenni K (2) , jennysmith_tg (2) , JessiePanties (1) , Jondoe (2) , k294239031 (1) , kaitlynkassidy89 (1) , karza (1) , katplanchette (8) , kor faeron (1) , Korit (1) , krypton85 (5) , Lazaro Valiente (1) , LeilaCM (1) , Lesotho (2) , Like Ra (678) , Lost (19) , luftifuzz (6) , lurker (59) , Lycalopex (35) , MasterDQ (5) , MeMyselfIrene47 (1) , MicaMagique (4) , MindsEye (2) , Mongo (1) , motohua (24) , Natalieshere (2) , nikkifriel (5) , NotSpoogeanator (10) , nystul (3) , Nyx (5) , Oldself (34) , Opal (0) , pansy (10) , parkinson (2) , Penguin (2) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , Pinkcrowbird (4) , pinkpillz2025 (2) , ProfessorPig (4) , Rami (1) , ranma82 (3) , rebroad (11) , redara (6) , rolandmc (7) , rubpit (1) , saffi_t (2) , savemyday2001 (1) , scratch (1) , Selfexploration (15) , sensitivesix (4) , sexyfayetv (19) , shemhamforash (7) , shinybambi (94) , sione92 (2) , sissyashleighprincess (2) , SissyBimbo555 (1) , sissy_marzena (1) , slaanesh555 (8) , slut_sqrd (1) , Sorez (1) , spandextc (2) , spiraltone42 (17) , squall1150 (1) , StarBlazerBambi (24) , stationcashplease (5) , stuff123 (3) , subdream (26) , submissivenikki (1) , subyasha (6) , sylents (1) , testdrive06 (8) , tfhypnotist (2) , Thea_DA (2) , thominhose (12) , TopKek (3) , trismegist (1) , Tritium (4) , trusty_old_crowbar (1) , unknown000 (3) , Vanillacokeisbae (1) , Vixien (1) , vwarner1411 (2) , Weeble (6) , wolford57 (4) , Xeklor (1) , yihope (1) , YoungBambiSleep (10) , ZapCockDrainObey (1) , Zigir (2) , Zooy (6) , 黑白讲 (3)