Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Over Knee High Boots Elastic Side Zip 10.5CM Block Thick Heels Boots Faux Leather Shoes Woman Big Size 39 42 45 49
$101.42-38%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Black Tank Sleeveless Unitard Gymnastics Bodysuit Boys Spandex Full Body Kids Jumpsuit Scoop Neck Dance Costumes
$20.45-35%

latex fetish
Handmade Latex Mask Rubber Hood Fetish Open Eye and Mount with Back Zipper Cosplay Costumes
$34.71-19%

yizyif
Kids Girls Christmas Costume Mrs Santa Cosplay Candy Cane Striped Tutu Leotard Dress Princess Dance Outfits Figure Skating Dress
$197.13-35%

latex rubber handmade
Sexy Latex Transparent Black Clothes for Women Front Zip Rubber Fetish Bodysuit Handmade S-LC032
$145.18-27%

crossdresser silicone mask
(BE)MEN Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Cosplay Accessory Beauty Mask Collection Female to Male cosplay Silicone Masks
$131.89-4%

sexy
Women's Satin Nightgown Spaghetti Straps Sleep Dress Sexy V Neck Sleepwear Solid Color Nightwear Nighties Sleeveless Night Dress
$3.56

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Sleep stuff
If u don't want to go under too much and are in for CD use file 1-2 for induction 7 and 10 with these u cant get ur sexy cloths off! Funny and secure!
The awareness path has been quite the trip itself indeed. I’ve only recently started finding that same inner calm watching presence when turned on sexually & having these experiences. Before the intensity of it all seemed to be too much and I’d get taken over, or perhaps I was still too weak in my power/ young in my journey. 

I listened to Bambi again this weekend. During it I found myself more aware of listening then before and found myself antsy to get to orgasm/ a bit “bored” as I knew what to expect. I even skipped parts of tracks. Orgasm wasn’t quite as intense as the first one I had when listening. My first thought after was “damn 3 hours of edging for an orgasm ain’t nobody got time for that”. I went to sleep thinking the programming isn’t working. 

I had a wonderful day of dressing on & off and hanging out my a creek microdosing on some mushrooms. In the evening I smoked a sativa j while 60% dressed (no corset/ butt plug) and Bambi came out full force. I think I somehow triggered myself. I’d collapse (safely & slowly) down. Waves of pleasure swept through my body. At first this scared me but *I* reassured myself that it’s okay to explore this for the night. There was a voice in my head telling me what to do- kinda like the hypno but it had its own script. I kept repeating “bimbo doll needs bigger breasts & butt plugged” I giggled at all the “b’s”. I also danced and swayed & moved my body in a sexual way- something I’ve always struggled with as a guy and have been trying to figure out why more and more in the last few months. I’d snap my fingers to the music and shake my butt without thinking twice about it. Walking became excruciatingly pleasureable as my penis was tightly tucked in my panties & with my legs tight at the knees & my feet swaying over thighs tight every step became mindless bliss. I did have to suck a dildo to change into a different corset as my hands would go limp when I’d reach back for the laces. After 2 tries I felt pleasure so powerful my knees went weak. While sucking the dildo I had absolutely no control. It felt like my head would get pushed down fully onto it, I gagged a bit but kept getting better at it every time. 

When I first started listening 3 weeks back I remember judging a neighbor for having a housekeeper come once a week. I also remember thinking how nice it would be to be a cute girl in tight leggings cleaning someone’s house. Last night my wish cane true as I became Alex’s (my male self) slutty housekeeper. I woke up & there were no clothes on the floor, faucets were sparkling clean, cabinets polished, stove clean & everything where it belongs. (A rare sight especially in the mornings) I remember the voice telling me to clean last night before I could receive any pleasure, that this will make Alex so very happy- I obeyed blissfully. I also wrote my male self a home improvements to-do list (fix window molding, paint wall, finish lighting project, etc) things I’ve been meaning to do for months but haven’t got around to. Bambi said there will be lots of pleasure in store for me next weekend if I get these things done. Im thinking of getting a French maid outfit & turning this into a literotica story lol. 

I think I remember most of what had happened & would periodically “self check in” with myself. Ended the night by listening to track 1, having a vibrator orgasm, taking everything off & falling asleep easily. Woke up in the morning & wrote this down. Had a lot of mental clarity & acceptance of my male self   

I couldn’t have imagined anything close to this experience when I first started listening. (Listened 4 times to 1-10 so far) It feels like over the last few years I’ve been mentally transforming my body into the female ideal (my tucked cock will orgasm just by rubbing it like a girl would her clit/ periodically I’ll use suction cups on my breasts that have some mass to them) so the hardware is there- but the software was lacking until now. Installing Bambi was like installing a secondary operating system. Not sure where this journey will take me but I sure am grateful for all the pleasure I’ve received thus far. 

Lastly, the barbi girl song has been stuck in my head all day. When I finally listened to it I felt so blissfully happy & content. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
AFAIK, orgasm ruins Bambi trance.

(02 Mar 2020, 19:45 )Selfexploration Wrote: I became Alex’s (my male self) slutty housekeeper. I woke up & there were no clothes on the floor, faucets were sparkling clean, cabinets polished, stove clean & everything where it belongs.
Even Bambi has a positive side 😋

(02 Mar 2020, 19:45 )Selfexploration Wrote: a cute girl in tight leggings
Now I'm triggered! 😁
(02 Mar 2020, 20:16 )Like Ra Wrote: AFAIK, orgasm ruins Bambi trance.

what do yah think of the more advanced tracks that program you to cum on command? Have those ever worked on you/ anyone here? I’m wondering if those end the trance as well. I think if Bambi were to come out with a no orgasm trance then we’d all really be in trouble 😬

ive been thinking about marijuana and hypno- you mentioned being against combining the two before, would you mind going into more detail About that?
(03 Mar 2020, 06:19 )Selfexploration Wrote: what do yah think of the more advanced tracks that program you to cum on command? Have those ever worked on you/ anyone here?
No experience, sorry.

(03 Mar 2020, 06:19 )Selfexploration Wrote: ive been thinking about marijuana and hypno- you mentioned being against combining the two before, would you mind going into more detail About that?
I've seen a discussion (don't remember where), where someone mentioned that he could not make Bambi work, while smoking, stroking/cumming and pounding on a dildo. The opinion of "the general public" was quite strong - he was doing it totally wrongly, and he shouldn't be doing any of those during listening.

And, AFAIK, wearing a chastity device might lock you in that Bambi state.
Just had a look at "Superficial Basic Bitch" - why is everybody (including Bambi Prime) so excited about it? Sounds overprocessed, cluttery, crowded and quite unlistenable. Very Kei-like.
I had to force myself to stop listening to these tracks.

Sure it feels great but I was starting to encounter some serious side-effects. Amnesia with basically every track and trouble remembering how to spell or even what I was doing. And I thought I was hearing a feminine voice at some point but who knows.

I'll probably succumb to it again in the future since these tracks are irresistible, but just thought I'd give a fair warning to everyone.
(04 Mar 2020, 17:45 )839millionman Wrote: trouble remembering how to spell or even what I was doing.
What tracks did you listen to?

To those, who are familiar (and still remember 😁) with most tracks, can you identify the most dangerous "to be avoided" ones? I take it, at least these ones:

04 Bambi IQ Lock
Bimbo Mindwipe

Anything else?
I gave these Bambi tracks a try almost 3 weeks of 2-4 hours a night and sometimes 1 hr in the afternoon.  I did enjoy some intense sensations,  but never any lingering effects. Also I would "wake up" whenever the sessions tried to impose control over me.  I would feel like my mind is just saying NO. I have similar experiences with other hypnosis "artists".  Whenever they try to control my body I just wake up or ignore it.
I recently went back to the Nikki Fatale sessions and I find I go deeper into trance now (very enjoyable), but any of the control sections have no effect.
I would have to say that my experiences with Bambi Sleeps was enjoyable and it may have helped me achieve deeper trances.  I experimented with dressing up and makeup, but it's just not for me. I do still love wearing nylons and heels as well as a waist training corset but that's as far as it goes. I would say it was a positive experience, and I'm glad I tried it.
(04 Mar 2020, 19:23 )krypton85 Wrote: I recently went back to the Nikki Fatale sessions and I find I go deeper into trance now (very enjoyable), but any of the control sections have no effect.
I noticed, that hypno stuff does not affect me anymore. As you said, I can quite easily achieve the trance state, but the suggestions do not work. Even if I'm not against them, and they are claimed to be temporary and safe. I wonder what that means 😁 I think I need to go back to EMG or Vive.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 1,960 Yesterday, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Bambi Sleep Imagery Like Ra 73 16,646 19 Apr 2024, 01:05
Last Post: kaitlynkassidy89
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 31 5,034 02 Apr 2024, 00:01
Last Post: ThriftyTech
Бэмби на русском (Bambi Sleep in Russian) Sissylisa 33 14,684 24 Mar 2024, 14:28
Last Post: Dero222
Bambi Sleep moderation, administration, Reddit, and other issues Like Ra 71 6,302 22 Mar 2024, 17:50
Last Post: sexyfayetv

Contributors: 318183111 (0) , 641684410@qq.com (1) , 839millionman (3) , afhlmx (3) , AlexDeLarge (5) , Amristo (2) , AndreaJayne (1) , anon1337idk (3) , AphroditeVoid (1) , Bailey (5) , bambeeturnal (2) , Bambi Jess (2) , Bambi3130 (11) , BambiBarbie (4) , Bambiforever (1) , Bambifurreva (4) , BambiKassy (3) , BambiNovaBot (2) , Bambislave (49) , bambisleep (2) , bellmar (8) , Bimbim Bambi (5) , bimboandrea25 (1) , BleuSkiess (1) , bobhoze (3) , BondageGreen (5) , Bound Whore (3) , BrokefangMagepunk (3) , CallMe_Remi (1) , catmartyr (1) , Cattani (27) , chastity10101 (3) , chloeperson04 (1) , Chrisc4199 (1) , christianna (1) , Christina (4) , christof (3) , cinon (1) , coherentwood (3) , coldwarsurvivor (6) , CollectiveThought (5) , Culmor (4) , DarkCrystal44 (1) , DDRoseDoll (1) , doe (2) , duality99 (2) , dustymoon1 (9) , ellex (4) , Ellie (5) , ElliEll (6) , Ellielli (2) , EPIQ (1) , Erin (1) , FerengiDealer (5) , Figget451 (6) , FleurFem (0) , GoodPuppy (1) , Graz (1) , Harrys (1) , Heidi Slave (2) , helenabrown (7) , HerLittleBitch (1) , HesseDemian (11) , horse (1) , Hypno511 (1) , Hypnoboy52 (19) , HypnoMix (1) , hypnosub (3) , hypnotizedslut (2) , Irishguy42069 (8) , jadefortyfour (14) , jane (1) , JaneSintimes (10) , jeffkronn (2) , Jenni K (2) , jennysmith_tg (2) , JessiePanties (1) , Jondoe (2) , k294239031 (1) , kaitlynkassidy89 (1) , karza (1) , katplanchette (8) , kor faeron (1) , Korit (1) , krypton85 (5) , Lazaro Valiente (1) , LeilaCM (1) , Lesotho (2) , Like Ra (675) , Lost (19) , luftifuzz (6) , lurker (57) , Lycalopex (31) , MasterDQ (5) , MeMyselfIrene47 (1) , MicaMagique (4) , MindsEye (2) , Mongo (1) , motohua (24) , Natalieshere (2) , nikkifriel (5) , NotSpoogeanator (8) , nystul (3) , Nyx (5) , Oldself (34) , Opal (0) , pansy (10) , parkinson (2) , Penguin (2) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , Pinkcrowbird (4) , pinkpillz2025 (2) , ProfessorPig (4) , Rami (1) , ranma82 (3) , rebroad (11) , redara (6) , rolandmc (7) , rubpit (1) , saffi_t (2) , savemyday2001 (1) , scratch (1) , Selfexploration (15) , sensitivesix (3) , sexyfayetv (19) , shemhamforash (7) , shinybambi (94) , sione92 (2) , sissyashleighprincess (1) , SissyBimbo555 (1) , sissy_marzena (1) , slaanesh555 (7) , slut_sqrd (1) , Sorez (1) , spandextc (2) , spiraltone42 (17) , squall1150 (1) , StarBlazerBambi (24) , stationcashplease (5) , stuff123 (3) , subdream (26) , submissivenikki (1) , subyasha (5) , sylents (1) , testdrive06 (8) , tfhypnotist (2) , Thea_DA (2) , thominhose (12) , TopKek (3) , trismegist (1) , Tritium (4) , trusty_old_crowbar (1) , unknown000 (3) , Vanillacokeisbae (1) , Vixien (1) , vwarner1411 (2) , Weeble (6) , wolford57 (4) , Xeklor (1) , yihope (1) , YoungBambiSleep (10) , ZapCockDrainObey (1) , Zigir (2) , Zooy (6) , 黑白讲 (3)