Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex swimsuit
Women Sexy High Cut Bodysuit Swimsuit Swimwear Wet Look Patent Leather Latex Bodysuits Long Sleeve Zipper Catsuit Erotic Costume
$34.28-47%

1d oil stockings
Aurora Ultrathin Women's Overknee Stockings Candy Color Cute Sexy 1D Sheer See Through Elastic Fashion Oil Glossy Shiny Stocking
$22.38-35%

mouth gag
Dental Mouth Retractor Stainless Steel Molt Gag Surgical Instruments Dental Mouth Retractor Orthodontic Opener Oral
$66.99

latex swimsuit
Latex Gummi Catsuit Bodysuit Swimsuit 3D Crotch Cut Back Zip Beach Wear
$119.78-24%

transparent pantyhose
Y2k Hot E-Girls Transparent Pantyhose Womens Stockings Newly Sexy Circle Round Heart Flower Print Print Dizziness Tights
$7.77

panty girdle
Butt Lifter Seamless Waist Trainer Shaper Shapewear Tummy Control Postpartum Girdle 5D Magnetic Suspension Safety Underpants
$11.40-50%

metelam
Metelam Sexy PU Leather Stripe Rib Top Thigh High Stockings for Women Night Clubwear Outfit Knee High Footless Plus Size
$7.13-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Sleep stuff
It's 32 mins long, I might have missed stuff, but it was really not focused specifically on IQ reduction. Of course, that file won't turn you into a genius, that for sure =D.

Anyway, the main goals of the file are:

- making you feel totally controlled by strings that make you move and position yourself in the sexiest way you can. Your connection between mind and muscles is zapped by pink electricity and ceases to exist. It is replaced by these strings that control you.

- making you forget you were anything but a superficial basic bitch, obsessed with fashion, celebs, make-up

- making you automatically and helplessly check your makeup by getting out your compact anytime you try to resist

- making you feel a mental uniform zipping around your mind to keep you in that bimbo mindset in a very permanent and inescapable way.
Oh and also, if you listen to this file in trance, as part of an intense playlist that includes all the released mental makeover tracks + a few Enforcement tracks + Oblivion, then I honestly don't see how the listener would ever recover from that. I would never take the risk anyway, but maybe that's because I'm too chicken to do it.
(22 Jan 2020, 20:31 )Bambislave Wrote: It's 32 mins long, I might have missed stuff
I wonder what you unconsciously "pick up" if you listen attentively without going into "a deep trance".
(22 Jan 2020, 22:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Jan 2020, 20:31 )Bambislave Wrote: It's 32 mins long, I might have missed stuff
I wonder what you unconsciously "pick up" if you listen attentively without going into "a deep trance".
Probably more than what I would like to.
The Oblivion file is even harder, I'm trancing even when I really try to listen to it without falling, to analyze the text. But it's close to impossible.
This is how Bambi files are produced:

making_of_bambi-01.png   

Apparently, Bambi Prime posted an explanation how he does it.
Looks like a headache.
(06 Feb 2020, 21:08 )Rami Wrote: Looks like a headache.
According to many it feels like pleasure 😁

But seriously, it takes enormous amount of efforts to create these files. What for? The egregore theory might explain a bit... But..

Question to whose who regularly listened to Bambi files and felt the effects. Were you able to talk to Bambi? Can you talk to Bambi? I've seen only one "positive claim".
(06 Feb 2020, 21:31 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Feb 2020, 21:08 )Rami Wrote: Looks like a headache.
According to many it feels like pleasure 😁

But seriously, it takes enormous amount of efforts to create these files. What for? The egregore theory might explain a bit... But..

Question to whose who regularly listened to Bambi files and felt the effects. Were you able to talk to Bambi? Can you talk to Bambi? I've seen only one "positive claim".

Yeah the amount of work that goes into the production of these files is insane !

I didn't talk to Bambi. While under the effects of the files, I was Bambi. Couldn't think of anything else than sucking cock, putting on more sexy clothes, buying more, putting on makeup. It was absolutely impossible to remember or to think of anything else.
Is the "switching" quick? Is there a moment when both personalities are active? Or when Bambi is beginning to appear? Can anybody try to talk to her?
(06 Feb 2020, 23:09 )Like Ra Wrote: Is the "switching" quick? Is there a moment when both personalities are active? Or when Bambi is beginning to appear? Can anybody try to talk to her?

The thing is, when you become Bambi, you don't remember much of what happened in the previous days. You are under the illusion of having always thought about cock, sexy clothes and makeup and nothing else. I've never had both personas active. But these things affect people differently, I'm sure there are many listeners who have experienced the effects in another way and have had both active at the same time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 36 5,986 6 hours ago
Last Post: bellmar
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,124 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Bambi Sleep Imagery Like Ra 73 17,224 19 Apr 2024, 01:05
Last Post: kaitlynkassidy89
Бэмби на русском (Bambi Sleep in Russian) Sissylisa 33 15,407 24 Mar 2024, 14:28
Last Post: Dero222
Bambi Sleep moderation, administration, Reddit, and other issues Like Ra 71 6,446 22 Mar 2024, 17:50
Last Post: sexyfayetv

Contributors: 318183111 (0) , 641684410@qq.com (1) , 839millionman (3) , afhlmx (3) , AlexDeLarge (5) , Amristo (2) , AndreaJayne (1) , anon1337idk (3) , AphroditeVoid (1) , Bailey (9) , bambeeturnal (2) , Bambi Jess (2) , Bambi3130 (11) , BambiBarbie (4) , Bambiforever (1) , Bambifurreva (4) , BambiKassy (3) , BambiNovaBot (2) , Bambislave (49) , bambisleep (2) , bellmar (8) , Bimbim Bambi (5) , bimboandrea25 (1) , BleuSkiess (1) , bobhoze (3) , BondageGreen (5) , Bound Whore (3) , BrokefangMagepunk (3) , CallMe_Remi (1) , catmartyr (1) , Cattani (27) , chastity10101 (3) , chloeperson04 (1) , Chrisc4199 (1) , christianna (1) , Christina (4) , christof (3) , cinon (1) , coherentwood (3) , coldwarsurvivor (6) , CollectiveThought (5) , Culmor (4) , DarkCrystal44 (1) , DDRoseDoll (1) , doe (2) , duality99 (2) , dustymoon1 (9) , ellex (4) , Ellie (5) , ElliEll (6) , Ellielli (2) , EPIQ (1) , Erin (1) , FerengiDealer (5) , Figget451 (6) , FleurFem (0) , GoodPuppy (1) , Graz (1) , Harrys (1) , Heidi Slave (2) , helenabrown (7) , HerLittleBitch (1) , HesseDemian (11) , horse (1) , Hypno511 (1) , Hypnoboy52 (19) , HypnoMix (1) , hypnosub (3) , hypnotizedslut (2) , Irishguy42069 (8) , jadefortyfour (14) , jane (1) , JaneSintimes (10) , jeffkronn (2) , Jenni K (2) , jennysmith_tg (2) , JessiePanties (1) , Jondoe (2) , k294239031 (1) , kaitlynkassidy89 (1) , karza (1) , katplanchette (8) , kor faeron (1) , Korit (1) , krypton85 (5) , Lazaro Valiente (1) , LeilaCM (1) , Lesotho (2) , Like Ra (678) , Lost (19) , luftifuzz (6) , lurker (59) , Lycalopex (35) , MasterDQ (5) , MeMyselfIrene47 (1) , MicaMagique (4) , MindsEye (2) , Mongo (1) , motohua (24) , Natalieshere (2) , nikkifriel (5) , NotSpoogeanator (10) , nystul (3) , Nyx (5) , Oldself (34) , Opal (0) , pansy (10) , parkinson (2) , Penguin (2) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , Pinkcrowbird (4) , pinkpillz2025 (2) , ProfessorPig (4) , Rami (1) , ranma82 (3) , rebroad (11) , redara (6) , rolandmc (7) , rubpit (1) , saffi_t (2) , savemyday2001 (1) , scratch (1) , Selfexploration (15) , sensitivesix (4) , sexyfayetv (19) , shemhamforash (7) , shinybambi (94) , sione92 (2) , sissyashleighprincess (2) , SissyBimbo555 (1) , sissy_marzena (1) , slaanesh555 (9) , slut_sqrd (1) , Sorez (1) , spandextc (2) , spiraltone42 (17) , squall1150 (1) , StarBlazerBambi (24) , stationcashplease (5) , stuff123 (3) , subdream (26) , submissivenikki (1) , subyasha (6) , sylents (1) , testdrive06 (8) , tfhypnotist (2) , Thea_DA (2) , thominhose (12) , TopKek (3) , trismegist (1) , Tritium (4) , trusty_old_crowbar (1) , unknown000 (3) , Vanillacokeisbae (1) , Vixien (1) , vwarner1411 (2) , Weeble (6) , wolford57 (4) , Xeklor (1) , yihope (1) , YoungBambiSleep (10) , ZapCockDrainObey (1) , Zigir (2) , Zooy (6) , 黑白讲 (3)