Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex zentai
sexy lingere exotic unisex transparent purple latex mask hoods cekc zentai uniform fetish
$24.19-17%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Oily Jacquard Fake Garters Long Tube Sexy Stockings Silk Oil Shiny Open Crotch Pantyhose Seamed Nylon Polka Dot Tights
$6.04

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Animal Costume
$1028.50-53%

rubber latex dress
Black Red Wet Look Zip Front Latex Mini Dress Stockings Gloves Set Womens PVC Leather-Look Skater Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear
$134.75-40%

erection
Men Penis Ring Reusable Enhance Dick Erection Lasting Delayed Ejaculation For Male Cock Trainer Semen Lock Ring Adult Sex Toys
$25.19-8%

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask 107) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silica Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41

mummy bondage
Elastic Stockings Mummy Full Body Tight Bondage Bundled SM Tights Jumpsuit Pantyhose Sleeping Bag Tights Lenceria Bodys Sexy
$373.87-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Ballet boots
(19 May 2017, 13:48 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 May 2017, 13:26 )Like Ra Wrote: Korean shop
Hm.. Now it shows "Taiwan"

(19 May 2017, 13:34 )occorics Wrote: They arrived yesterday and I love them! I got them in mate white with black soles and straps.
Photos? 😉

I'm not wearing them at work 😁 , so you'll have to wait until this evening...
Excellent! Seriously considering some as a birthday treat when the time comes around...

I have a pair of Devious knee high ballet boots that have seen quite a lot of wear and need replacing. I could wear them for extended periods of time but walking was limited to a few minutes at a time - though I could just about walk around in them unaided if my feet/legs weren't tired. I imagine the block heel style should be easier to walk in and distribute the force a bit better!

So I guess delivery is about 6 weeks from ordering - seems right for made to order + sea shipping.
(19 May 2017, 14:18 )occorics Wrote: I'm not wearing them at work
😟
(19 May 2017, 14:52 )rob Wrote: Excellent! Seriously considering some as a birthday treat when the time comes around...

I have a pair of Devious knee high ballet boots that have seen quite a lot of wear and need replacing. I could wear them for extended periods of time but walking was limited to a few minutes at a time - though I could just about walk around in them unaided if my feet/legs weren't tired. I imagine the block heel style should be easier to walk in and distribute the force a bit better!

So I guess delivery is about 6 weeks from ordering - seems right for made to order + sea shipping.

I have the Devious boots, too. The toe-box is too soft, so a lot of weight rests on the big toe. With the new boots, the weight is distributed across the whole foot.
They took 7 weeks from placing the order to shipping. That's totally fine imho...

So here are some photos:
 20170519_185709.jpg     20170519_185322.jpg   

I have re-laced them in a corset-style now, which makes them a lot easier to put on and I can lace them tighter.
The keys will go into the kitchen-safe for a couple of hours once I'm sure, that they are not too tight now...
(19 May 2017, 18:26 )occorics Wrote: The keys will go into the kitchen-safe for a couple of hours
"... days ... " you mean, no?
(19 May 2017, 18:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 May 2017, 18:26 )occorics Wrote: The keys will go into the kitchen-safe for a couple of hours
"... days ... " you mean, no?

I thought, I'd practice a bit before I throw away the keys  😁

I wore them 7 hrs yesterday until my toes hurt a bit. Shouldn't take long until I can go overnight...
Oh, check this extreme high heel Ali shop!
(21 May 2017, 13:31 )Like Ra Wrote: Oh, check this extreme high heel Ali shop!

they have some nice shoes there!
My dream would be over-knees with built-in leg-corsets!
Amazing...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3CCgHItdrc
(25 May 2017, 22:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Amazing...

do you know Alexandra Potter? She's the ballet-boot queen imho...

youtube.com/watch?v=-Hm75JeL7BY
youtube.com/watch?v=qGH4RSPPXIQ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sexy Boots LockedBoots 179 117,643 12 Jan 2024, 20:43
Last Post: ltxrob
Ballet boots The inspector 15 6,896 07 Feb 2023, 05:28
Last Post: pixie
The long fall boots from portal 2 Lancer 1 696 01 Dec 2022, 23:43
Last Post: Culmor
Acquo boots devo 1 4,126 26 Mar 2017, 20:09
Last Post: Culmor
Super Sexy Girls In Boots bumblee 9 13,160 11 Apr 2013, 13:35
Last Post: bumblee

Contributors: Anne (1) , Culmor (1) , Joyl27 (1) , Like Ra (13) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (1) , mozesd (2) , occorics (7) , rob (2) , spandextc (1)