Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Ballet Dance Leotard Toddler Long Sleeve Gymnastics Bodysuits Kids Belly Sate Boy Romper Tops Stage Costume
$154.88-10%

speerise
Summer Women Ballet Dance Skirted Leotards Short Sleeve One Piece Bodysuit with Skirts Gymnastics Dress Dancewear Costumes Adult
$209.33-34%

anal
Electro Shock Male Sex Therapy Butt Plug Metal Urethral Dilator Prostate Stimulator SM Masturbation Anal Expander Toys for Men
$8.70-15%

soronssy
Japanese Women Cross Leggings Sexy Open Crotch Sheer Pantyhose Shiny Glitter Tights Glossy Stockings Club Compression Plus Size
$195.85-32%

transparent dress
Skin-friendly Plain Yarn Beige Nude Skin Anti Hook Wedding Dress Fabric Transparent Soft Lightweight Invisible Netting Tulle
$8.47-8%

speerise
Speerise Adult Black Women High Waisted Spandex Leggings Yoga Pants Ankle-Length Workout Fitness Gymnastics Ballet Dance Pants
$149.80-41%

drozeno
Men's Underwear English Letter Personality T-Back Low Waist Sexy Double G-String Pure Cotton Comfortable Hip Lifting KoreanStyle
$59.27-63%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Ballet boots
If I put my feet into an en-pointe position for more than a couple of minutes I  start cramping in my toes, what am I doing wrong? I can wear 10cm heels no problem, 12.5cm with a 1cm platform the same but full en-pointe, ouch!
I owned a pair of thigh highsfor a few weeks as I was just curious.
Bought cheap ones on eBay and sold them on at a profit.... Never happened before or since.

I found I could walk in them if I had a wall to balance with, not that I went more than a few steps back and forth.
I was always convinced I would be able too thanks to a side effect of years spent kneeling in canoes leaving me with short calf muscles, but I think the answer is to stretch the arch of the foot either manually or using one of those ballet foot bender jigs that you see on eBay.
That should ease the cramping... Training
Intriguing ballet boots

tumblr_oehkpvPpfM1raiynto1_540.jpg   

MJ
Easier to stand in I would have thought.
Christian Louboutin, "Fetish Ballerine," 2007

ballet_shoes-19-fetish_ballerine_louboutin.jpg   
couldn't resist to order a pair when I saw these on https://www.refusetobeusual.com:
 RSB080801.MAIN_1024x1024.jpg   

I love the flap with the locking zipper over the lacing. It's the best concept for locking boots that I have seen so far.
(27 Mar 2017, 15:45 )occorics Wrote: couldn't resist to order a pair when I saw these on https://www.refusetobeusual.com:

I love the flap with the locking zipper over the lacing. It's the best concept for locking boots that I have seen so far.

Let us know what the quality is like - also stumbled across these on eBay today! The first sets of truly lockable ballet boots I've seen - they do various styles with block or stiletto heel which is great.
Yes! This is the Korean shop I lost the address for! eBay.com store: REFUSE-TO-BE-USUAL I've been looking for it for months to no avail! Thanks much!
(19 May 2017, 12:19 )rob Wrote:
(27 Mar 2017, 15:45 )occorics Wrote: couldn't resist to order a pair when I saw these on https://www.refusetobeusual.com:

Let us know what the quality is like - also stumbled across these on eBay today! The first sets of truly lockable ballet boots I've seen - they do various styles with block or stiletto heel which is great.

They arrived yesterday and I love them! I got them in mate white with black soles and straps.
They're made-to-measure, so they fit like a glove. The leather is a little softer than I had expected, but not too soft. 
There's enough hold for the feet, so there isn't too much pressure on the toes and I can stand in them without pain.
Walking is difficult, because I can't bend my ankles enough to straighten my knees. I'll need practice with that...
The only downside are the laces. They are a little stiff and it's difficult to loosen or tighten them (took me 10 mins to get in yesterday). I'm going to replace them with softer ones and do the lacing in a corset-style, that should solve that...
Oh, and there is no way out when the zipper is locked! Even if I'd cut the laces where they are reachable, they wouldn't open up enough to get out as long as the flaps are shut...
(19 May 2017, 13:26 )Like Ra Wrote: Korean shop
Hm.. Now it shows "Taiwan"

(19 May 2017, 13:34 )occorics Wrote: They arrived yesterday and I love them! I got them in mate white with black soles and straps.
Photos? 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sexy Boots LockedBoots 179 117,415 12 Jan 2024, 20:43
Last Post: ltxrob
Ballet boots The inspector 15 6,867 07 Feb 2023, 05:28
Last Post: pixie
The long fall boots from portal 2 Lancer 1 688 01 Dec 2022, 23:43
Last Post: Culmor
Acquo boots devo 1 4,116 26 Mar 2017, 20:09
Last Post: Culmor
Super Sexy Girls In Boots bumblee 9 13,142 11 Apr 2013, 13:35
Last Post: bumblee

Contributors: Anne (1) , Culmor (1) , Joyl27 (1) , Like Ra (13) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (1) , mozesd (2) , occorics (7) , rob (2) , spandextc (1)