Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

thierry bondage
Thierry Hot sex products black cat eyes bondage mask inlaid adult games leather mask stage fetish mask sex toys for couples
$5.06

hentai
13CM Anime Native The Girls Secret Delusion 1 Mibu Natsuki Sexy Girl PVC Action Figures Hentai Collection Model Doll Toys Gift
$33.60-45%

remote app vibrator
APP Remote Control Anal Vibrator Bluetooth LED Butt Plug Men Prostate Massager Female Masturbator Adult Sex Toys for Women Gay
$11.24

transparent swimsuit
Bitysie Skin Fabric One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water With High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Suit Spa Suit Buttock
$275.12

latex fetish
Unisex Sexy Costumes of Men Women Latex Open Mouth Hole Dog Headgear Full Face Fetish Mask Hood for Halloween Pupply Play Party
$87.50-19%

bondage body
Bdsm Bondage Black Belt Full Body Leather Restraint Straps Hand Behind Back Bondage Arm Body Binder Glove Sleeves Sex Bandage
$11.64

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion V Neck Party Lace Shirt Flare Sleeve Ruffles Spliced Ruched Vintage See Through Thin Crop Top Blouse Clubwear
$26.38-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Ballet boots
(19 May 2017, 13:48 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 May 2017, 13:26 )Like Ra Wrote: Korean shop
Hm.. Now it shows "Taiwan"

(19 May 2017, 13:34 )occorics Wrote: They arrived yesterday and I love them! I got them in mate white with black soles and straps.
Photos? 😉

I'm not wearing them at work 😁 , so you'll have to wait until this evening...
Excellent! Seriously considering some as a birthday treat when the time comes around...

I have a pair of Devious knee high ballet boots that have seen quite a lot of wear and need replacing. I could wear them for extended periods of time but walking was limited to a few minutes at a time - though I could just about walk around in them unaided if my feet/legs weren't tired. I imagine the block heel style should be easier to walk in and distribute the force a bit better!

So I guess delivery is about 6 weeks from ordering - seems right for made to order + sea shipping.
(19 May 2017, 14:18 )occorics Wrote: I'm not wearing them at work
😟
(19 May 2017, 14:52 )rob Wrote: Excellent! Seriously considering some as a birthday treat when the time comes around...

I have a pair of Devious knee high ballet boots that have seen quite a lot of wear and need replacing. I could wear them for extended periods of time but walking was limited to a few minutes at a time - though I could just about walk around in them unaided if my feet/legs weren't tired. I imagine the block heel style should be easier to walk in and distribute the force a bit better!

So I guess delivery is about 6 weeks from ordering - seems right for made to order + sea shipping.

I have the Devious boots, too. The toe-box is too soft, so a lot of weight rests on the big toe. With the new boots, the weight is distributed across the whole foot.
They took 7 weeks from placing the order to shipping. That's totally fine imho...

So here are some photos:
 20170519_185709.jpg     20170519_185322.jpg   

I have re-laced them in a corset-style now, which makes them a lot easier to put on and I can lace them tighter.
The keys will go into the kitchen-safe for a couple of hours once I'm sure, that they are not too tight now...
(19 May 2017, 18:26 )occorics Wrote: The keys will go into the kitchen-safe for a couple of hours
"... days ... " you mean, no?
(19 May 2017, 18:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 May 2017, 18:26 )occorics Wrote: The keys will go into the kitchen-safe for a couple of hours
"... days ... " you mean, no?

I thought, I'd practice a bit before I throw away the keys  😁

I wore them 7 hrs yesterday until my toes hurt a bit. Shouldn't take long until I can go overnight...
Oh, check this extreme high heel Ali shop!
(21 May 2017, 13:31 )Like Ra Wrote: Oh, check this extreme high heel Ali shop!

they have some nice shoes there!
My dream would be over-knees with built-in leg-corsets!
Amazing...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3CCgHItdrc
(25 May 2017, 22:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Amazing...

do you know Alexandra Potter? She's the ballet-boot queen imho...

youtube.com/watch?v=-Hm75JeL7BY
youtube.com/watch?v=qGH4RSPPXIQ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sexy Boots LockedBoots 179 117,467 12 Jan 2024, 20:43
Last Post: ltxrob
Ballet boots The inspector 15 6,876 07 Feb 2023, 05:28
Last Post: pixie
The long fall boots from portal 2 Lancer 1 689 01 Dec 2022, 23:43
Last Post: Culmor
Acquo boots devo 1 4,120 26 Mar 2017, 20:09
Last Post: Culmor
Super Sexy Girls In Boots bumblee 9 13,147 11 Apr 2013, 13:35
Last Post: bumblee

Contributors: Anne (1) , Culmor (1) , Joyl27 (1) , Like Ra (13) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (1) , mozesd (2) , occorics (7) , rob (2) , spandextc (1)