Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 3 Piece Mesh Bra Set Ladies Cutout Half Cup Sheer Sexy Lingerie Hot Exotic Garter Underwear Set
$10.97

anime fetish
Halloween Women Nun Sister Lingerie Sexy Bad Habit Costume Exotic Fetish Missionary Nun Cosplay Dress Hen Party Erotic Outfit
$60.50-25%

inlzdz
Kids Girls Gymnastic Ballet Dance Leotard Rhinestone Ballerina Figure Skating Dance Costume One Piece Bodysuit
$169.01-42%

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy Lingerie Seamless Bras for Women Ultra-Thin Bralette Wireless Soft Breathable Bra Red Black Push Up Brassiere B C Cup
$38.04

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock Pulse Anal Butt Vagina Silicone Plug Penis Electro Shock Stimulator Medical Adults Sex Toys Accessories Vibrador
$77.44

zippidy
Sparkly Stones Blue Long Dress Women's Birthday Party Celebrate Slim Dress Women Dance Net Dress YOUDU
$105.15-25%

amoresy
AMORESY Aphrodite series black and white with glossy Slim Fit Sexy Hot Spring Vacation surfing competitive swimsuit
$34.94

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Are you married? Do you live alone?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I'm married
49.19%
61 49.19%
No, I'm not married but I live with a girl/boyfriend
12.10%
15 12.10%
I'm not married and I live with my parents
8.06%
10 8.06%
I'm not married and I live with a room mate
4.03%
5 4.03%
I live alone
24.19%
30 24.19%
Other, please comment
2.42%
3 2.42%
Total 124 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are you married? Do you live alone?
You only get 1 life and most do not want to spend it conducting a neverending search. I've found someone who shares similar interests, just not ALL of those interests. That's good enough for me.
Alone... Once married, now alone, then girl friend, she died, now no one.
Not sure I want a female companion, ever.
I am very happy to be living alone.
Sorry to hear that... But please click on "I live alone"
Been with my current lady for over 15 years. She was into Kink in the beginning but as her health deteriorated so did her interest in things kinky including bondage and self bondage. She says if she can't or won't due it neither can I and I should forget about it. I can't its as much a part of my life as breathing. I have been into kink for over 50 years much longer than I have been with her. She just doesn't seem to understand why I can't just give it up!
Married, but we live in different countries. We are together about 50% of the time.
For some activities that is perfect. She knows, but it is not her cup of tea. I respect
that and keep those things for when we are separated.
Married for 4 years, and together for over 10 years now.
In the beginning we did a lot of experimenting and so we bought our first ropes and I made my first whip. 😋
Over the years we had our ups and downs but never really made a step-up to the next level, we always stayed at that experiment level for the most part.
So now and then we surprised each other with a little bondage session, it is during this little sessions I also once tried a pallet wrap on my wife (it was not the best session 😁)

I always had the feeling she was OK with it, but I don’t get the feeling it is really something she is into. For me it has only become more and more important.
Not really sure if that is the reason I now do a lot of my things hidden for here, or maybe because I like it more as a thing for myself …

At the moment we have our first baby on the way (due for 12 may) so, I’m guessing playtime will be very limited for the next couple of months/years … Confused
(08 Apr 2014, 10:32 )gizzmo Wrote: At the moment we have our first baby on the way (due for 12 may) so, I’m guessing playtime will be very limited for the next couple of months/years …
Yes, it will definitely be another phase. Think of this thread: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...-have-kids

And after several years about this one: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...r-fetishes 😉
Yes Married, She knows all about me. She asked last year if I wanted an open relationship. Been with her 19 years an married 14.

2013-06-08 13.31.52.jpg   
Married. For seven years now and I've been with her for ten. We met on a forumsite not dissimilar to this 😉 but a bit more local.
In the beginning we shared our interests in kinky stuff, but neither of us ever really showed our kinks to the full extend. We went to parties together, experimented with bondage at home, went on and bought latex stuff together.
But at the same time as both our health started going down, our bank accounts also went down and our agenda's became busier.
So nowadays there is hardly any energy, money nor time to have a go at exploring again. And actually... we don't care.
Personally I am quite happy with the surrogate kicks the internet can offer and about four times a year I get the change to do some old fashioned, sneaky selfbondage when she's not home. Feels like old times, when I didn't have anyone to share with. I guess old habits die hard.
I live alone & not in a relationship, I wish I could find someone to embrace my kinky side, not easy... I am concentrating on myself right now and learning about myself in a lot of different ways.. I am looking forward to it 😊