Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Oil Shiny Long Stockings Retro Bandless Seamless Medias Glossy Hosiery
$5.90-50%

anime bdsm
BDSM Bondage Mouth Mask Women Leather Fetish Adult Erotic Mask Halloween Cosplay Anime Party Face Masks Sex Gift For Men Couples
$13.81-29%

latex swimsuit
Sexy Sleeveless monokini swimwear women Latex Catsuit Shiny Patent Leather Swimwear One-piece Bodysuit Swimsuit
$6.22

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy See Through Tie Dye Lingerie With Long Sleeve Tops 4-Piece Sensual Erotic Sets Sexy Seamless Erotic Underwear
$22.42-35%

sexy pantyhose
1PC Sexy Women Pantyhose Thin Nylon Heart Print Tights Stockings Ladies Seamless Pantyhose
$40.35-50%

shapewear
Seamless Shapewear Thongs Sexy Women High Waist Butt Lifter Panties Body Shaper Slimming Tummy Control Underwear Corset Briefs
$4.07

crossdress fetish
Custom Luxury Rose Red Europe Imported Spandex Zentai Transparent Fetish Costume for Crossdressing
$79.69-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Are you married? Do you live alone?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I'm married
49.19%
61 49.19%
No, I'm not married but I live with a girl/boyfriend
12.10%
15 12.10%
I'm not married and I live with my parents
8.06%
10 8.06%
I'm not married and I live with a room mate
4.03%
5 4.03%
I live alone
24.19%
30 24.19%
Other, please comment
2.42%
3 2.42%
Total 124 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are you married? Do you live alone?
I'm married and wife supports my fetishes almost. She gave me a lot space and time to enjoy in panties and pantyhose, even she buy that girly things for me, but rarely let me go to be intimate with her wearing lingerie. We have agreement about nylon sex a few times at month and I'm satisfied. Our common dream and goal as well is threesome sex with cute open-minded girl, cos' my wife is bi-curious. If we find a suitable girl wife promised me than I can always wear panties and pantyhose or stockings in bed...
Thanks, and welcome to the forum @hosice77!
Married almost 13 years, we were together a few years before that. Wife knows I like bondage, has taken part a few times, but just doesn't understand why anyone would be interested...so we don't do that together. We do play with a little teasing, nipple clamps, vibrators, etc....so it's not like she doesn't understand sexuality. She doesn't know (or hasn't let on) about some of the other fetish things I've got stashed around the house (high heel shoes, hood, etc), and I'm 99% confident that she doesn't know I do self bondage.

And I'm perfectly fine with that, because I can't imagine my life without her - EVERYTHING else is awesome, to the degree that the partner bondage portion of my life can take a back seat. (While I enjoy the feeling and love to fantasize about it, I've determined I can live without it.) Besides, I've been playing with self bondage for a long time now, and I'm capable of satisfying most of my desires that way.

I had a girlfriend previously who was more into bondage, and we'd play semi-frequently.....but, sadly, that turned out to be her only redeeming quality. Perhaps that's why I'm happier with my current relationship?
Next poll is logical continuation: Do your parents/roommates/spouse know about your fetishes?
Interesting, since the very beginning the percentage remains almost the same. 70 votes so far. Anybody else?
(08 Dec 2013, 23:53 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Dec 2013, 23:30 )Atsta Wrote: spent 7 years
(08 Dec 2013, 23:30 )Atsta Wrote: also on 7 years
The magic 7 years. Classic. 3 months, 1 year, 3 years and 7 years. 7-8 years is the most difficult (in way too many cases - catastrophic) period for a married couple.
I guess I've heard about this 'magic' period too. Certainly my 1st marriage fits this duration - even allowing for living together beforehand, and the separation period before she divorced me.
If anyone is interested in the whys and wherefores, here are a few (true) titbits:
- I was 22 when we married, she was 29.
- All my previous sexual experiences had been with either married women (older) or professionals (prostitutes). She had been married before and had a young son.
- She used sex to hook me (screwed my brains out). Was still seeing other men (and women), I found out after we married. Pretended to get pregnant to 'force' the marriage - yes, I'm old fashioned, or was! She supposedly 'miscarried' 1-month after the wedding. 
- She couldn't have children after her son, so I found out after the 'convenient' miscarriage.
- She was paranoid about me having affairs, but she carried on with men and women. She had no problem telling me about them, when I found out about them from other people. One woman even moved in every week when I was commuting to work on a project abroad.
- Her favourite expression, supposedly passed on to her by her mother: "Women are sitting on a gold mine". She had no scruples about selling sex. E.g. Soon after the wedding I saw her giving a handjob to an old friend after he bought her some shopping and gave her some cash.
- She hired a Private Investigator to follow me and tap my phone when she thought I was having an affair. By that time, I was.
- The only job she ever held down for more than a couple of weeks was as a part-time "Nursing Assistant" at a recuperation centre (where people recover from illness or operations). She and the other 'nurses' sold sexual services to the male patients. She made enough cash to buy a new car within a few months.
- She moved out of our house, took all the furniture (except our bed) and moved in with another guy. She emptied our bank accounts, paid no bills, ran up huge Credit Card debit. All of which I had to pay back since everything was in my name.
- When I left, with all the debts, she moved back into our house, with her lover. Offered me the chance to live with them, as their slave, paying all the bills for them. I refused.
- When I refused to be their live-in slave, she divorced me.

The tale of an 8-year itch. Been married to the woman I was having an 'affair' with ever since, 26 years, and had 3 great kids.
I live by myself, but I think that is my choice.
Married for 3 years.
Ok, gonna throw a random post in here.

I’m sure the outcome wouldn’t be the same for everyone, but this is the reason I haven’t been on this forum properly for quite a few days. I’ve just had a complete block with no interest in anything. I decided to “have it out” with my wife and explain everything to her. No more secrets. Just tell her the truth.

I started gently explaining to her about things that turn me on, and how I found fetish and bondage in my life. Pretty much the same way I did to you fine people in my introduction post. I did it carefully and let her in slowly. Surprisingly she didn’t seem shocked. She asked a few questions about cross dressing and restraints and why it turned me on. She asked what websites were around that influenced and inspired. Showed her a few bits here and there along. Nothing extreme.

Well.... that went south very quickly. She started crying, not because she was upset I had kept it a secret, but because she couldn’t understand why. She said I have everything and have a good life. Why do I need to have weird sh*t like that in it. Much to say she has said she never wants to hear about it and is going to pretend it doesn’t exist. I’m really not sure what to do here.
😟

Possibly it happened too quickly? She did not have time to absorb one part of information, but another one was coming? We have a related thread somewhere....